Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

‘Where Is The $65bn Obasanjo Left In Excess Crude Account?’ Amaechi Fires At GEJ - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Where Is The $65bn Obasanjo Left In Excess Crude Account?’ Amaechi Fires At GEJ (20563 Views)

Kidnapped Students: Aisha Yesufu Reminds El-Rufai Of Chibok Girls Tweet At GEJ / Only $323.7m Left In Nigeria’s Excess Crude Account - FAAC / $1 Billion: 'Excess Crude account is Illegal' - House Leader, Femi Gbajabiamila (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Where Is The $65bn Obasanjo Left In Excess Crude Account?’ Amaechi Fires At GEJ by Yyeske(m): 2:50pm On Dec 13, 2017
igwegeorgiano:
guy biko leave me jare
Truth dey pain some people
Re: ‘Where Is The $65bn Obasanjo Left In Excess Crude Account?’ Amaechi Fires At GEJ by Sajio(m): 3:12pm On Dec 13, 2017
Bevista:
Foreign Reserve are never shared to states, they are managed exclusively by the Federal Government through the CBN. What you are trying to refer to is the Excess Crude Account (ECA) which is different from the subject of discourse here.
... Did you read the headings?
Re: ‘Where Is The $65bn Obasanjo Left In Excess Crude Account?’ Amaechi Fires At GEJ by NaijaNonny: 3:38pm On Dec 13, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Expect the useless IPOB pigs, who only two days, were praising Amachi and welcoming him to their corrupt and devilish party , to come and rain abuses on him for daring to question their Corrupt ogogoro Drunkard Hero! grin

While some will begin to refresh Reno OMockery Twitter handle to see if there is anything they can use to console themselves.... Useless Zombies!
mr ngene why do u shift every of ur comment to ipob,i am sure u are nt an igbo but if u are u are foolishly doomed..often times i read ur comment i keep wondering what kind of help i could render to you.you are so sick,daft and pathetic.me thinks you serious need a life and also Jesus!
Re: ‘Where Is The $65bn Obasanjo Left In Excess Crude Account?’ Amaechi Fires At GEJ by andycom(m): 4:23pm On Dec 13, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Expect the useless IPOB pigs, who only two days, were praising Amachi and welcoming him to their corrupt and devilish party , to come and rain abuses on him for daring to question their Corrupt ogogoro Drunkard Hero! grin

While some will begin to refresh Reno OMockery Twitter handle to see if there is anything they can use to console themselves.... Useless Zombies!

I think Nigerian politicians are insane, but in you I think your brain is leaking. Did obasanjo hand over power to GEJ?
Re: ‘Where Is The $65bn Obasanjo Left In Excess Crude Account?’ Amaechi Fires At GEJ by Nobody: 1:34am On Dec 14, 2017
bedspread:
If Obj left 65b as u say....
Then u should be asking the Late Yaradua dt Question

How many days did yaradua rule nigeria? We all know that GEJ and his cronies stole everything.
Re: ‘Where Is The $65bn Obasanjo Left In Excess Crude Account?’ Amaechi Fires At GEJ by Nobody: 1:36am On Dec 14, 2017
andycom:

I think Nigerian politicians are insane, but in you I think your brain is leaking. Did obasanjo hand over power to GEJ?

Check the timeline, the money started disappearing under GEJ.
Re: ‘Where Is The $65bn Obasanjo Left In Excess Crude Account?’ Amaechi Fires At GEJ by Nobody: 1:40am On Dec 14, 2017
Yyeske:
Google why the governors sued the federal government before putting your mouth in what is above your intelligence

I tell you majority of Nigerians are not intelligent and that is why they are being fooled easily by politicians. They just choose to be stupid for no reason.
Re: ‘Where Is The $65bn Obasanjo Left In Excess Crude Account?’ Amaechi Fires At GEJ by Nobody: 2:09am On Dec 14, 2017
eph12:

What happens if it goes down tomorrow? Are we going to say Buhari stole it or it was used to develop the country?

If there are no meaningful developments of infrastructures, then we will know the money was stolen.
Re: ‘Where Is The $65bn Obasanjo Left In Excess Crude Account?’ Amaechi Fires At GEJ by Nobody: 2:18am On Dec 14, 2017
OnucheAdams:

Subsidy payment, which is why Jonathan advocated for its removal in 2012...

Fraudulent subsidy payments you mean.
Re: ‘Where Is The $65bn Obasanjo Left In Excess Crude Account?’ Amaechi Fires At GEJ by tobiasbeecher: 5:36am On Dec 14, 2017
Mynd44:

Who foreign reservr epp?

Maybe you should ask Venezuela
Mr man any economic initiative that does not answer the question of poverty, inequality, unemployment is useless! Who cares about foreign reserve when the vast majority cannot feed or afford good medical care. Economic reforms should be people oriented and not unnecessarily throwing up useless statistics to score a cheap political point.
Re: ‘Where Is The $65bn Obasanjo Left In Excess Crude Account?’ Amaechi Fires At GEJ by andycom(m): 9:43pm On Dec 14, 2017
Xda59:

Check the timeline, the money started disappearing under GEJ.

OH shut the crap, money has been disappearing even before obasanjo came into power. or do you mean to tell me that under umaru musa there was no corruption in Nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Edo State: Know Your 19 Commissioners And Their Portfolios / A Generation Of Confused Youths / Biafra Currency To Begin Full Circulation In Biafra Land - IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.