Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,439 members, 7,808,572 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

My School Declared Me Wanted On 10th December. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My School Declared Me Wanted On 10th December. (29559 Views)

John Rudeh, Nasarawa Student Declared Missing After Fatal Palliative Stampede / I wish I have enough money to sue my school(NOUN) / "Why We Declared Indefinite Nationwide Strike" - ASUU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My School Declared Me Wanted On 10th December. by dreamworld: 8:12am On Dec 13, 2017
Sebastine1994:
My nairalanders, I am in serious soup since I fell out with my lecturer. I thought the good days would last. now I am a wanted man by the school authority.

I used to be his favorite student. until we quarreled about money he was owing me.

Few days ago some boys went to his home and butchered him with a knife. although he is still alive but he fingered me for it. as a former cultist myself, I use my influence to protect him. he wasn't under my umbrella anymore and became venerable.

He was stabbed when he came out to see why the generator suddenly turned off. he was bent to repair the generator when somebody stabbed him from behind. what should I do. its my final year.
U were/are a cultist, so anything can happen ,why did you join cult
Re: My School Declared Me Wanted On 10th December. by Caseless: 8:12am On Dec 13, 2017
grin

You're the prime suspect.

Why did you stab the man?

1 Like

Re: My School Declared Me Wanted On 10th December. by SalamRushdie: 8:12am On Dec 13, 2017
You definitely had a hand in it so quit pretending and turn yourself in for the law to take its cause
Re: My School Declared Me Wanted On 10th December. by chily11: 8:12am On Dec 13, 2017
The details you provided looks first-hand, there is more to this story.
Re: My School Declared Me Wanted On 10th December. by onatisi(m): 8:12am On Dec 13, 2017
GetUmad:

How could he be innocent when it could have been his guys (after narrating the fallout to them they must have vowed to avenge) that unleashed the mayhem?

Man of God Kwa? Naija and this Men of God thingy. Na so dem go steal go pay tithe to man of God and ask for "more blessings"
and protection.
but hiding will only make him look more guilty , i believe he should turn himself in , he will be handed to the police authorities who may interrogate him and we all know how nigeria police dey interrogate people , secondly he should get a good lawyer .
Re: My School Declared Me Wanted On 10th December. by InvertedHammer: 8:13am On Dec 13, 2017
Sebastine1994:
My nairalanders, I am in serious soup since I fell out with my lecturer. I thought the good days would last. now I am a wanted man by the school authority.

I used to be his favorite student. until we quarreled about money he was owing me.

Few days ago some boys went to his home and butchered him with a knife. although he is still alive but he fingered me for it. as a former cultist myself, I use my influence to protect him. he wasn't under my umbrella anymore and became venerable.

He was stabbed when he came out to see why the generator suddenly turned off. he was bent to repair the generator when somebody stabbed him from behind. what should I do. its my final year.

So all these una yeye hardman na for mouth?

Why are you running like a chicken?

As a hard man,I expect you to turn yourself in and take what happens like a man.

/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My School Declared Me Wanted On 10th December. by Gift101(m): 8:14am On Dec 13, 2017
Go meet a man of God for prayers first
Re: My School Declared Me Wanted On 10th December. by mammanbawa: 8:14am On Dec 13, 2017
You know how it was carried out means you know many things about the incident. Turn yourself in and tell them whatever you know, if in any scenario you've threatened that man. Your own don gas

Re: My School Declared Me Wanted On 10th December. by Okewa(m): 8:15am On Dec 13, 2017
Hide under ur umbrella nah since u were protecting sombody before
Re: My School Declared Me Wanted On 10th December. by LeJeun3: 8:15am On Dec 13, 2017

Gbege don set

1 Like

Re: My School Declared Me Wanted On 10th December. by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 13, 2017
First, thank your lucky stars the man is still alive. Take the advice of the dude who asked you to get a lawyer and turn yourself in. Hiding won't play any positive role in this situation. Also PRAY PRAY PRAY. If you're truly innocent may God vindicate you.

2 Likes

Re: My School Declared Me Wanted On 10th December. by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 13, 2017
Just gently look for another school cos you're finished in that school grin. Even if you turn yourself in and you (by a slim chance) win a case against you, the lecturers are going to hang up against you.

Sorry!
Re: My School Declared Me Wanted On 10th December. by nkwuocha: 8:19am On Dec 13, 2017
Hmmm.If you allow the authority get you,you are gone.O suggest you forget about your wasted years in that school and look for a way to relocate outside Nigeria and start a decent life.You can go to any nearby African countries for a start.Graduates are sitting at home, so Education now in Nigeria is almost a joke.First talk to your parents and let them know what's going on. Then leave this country.Change your life choices.Thank God the man Is alive.

Sabastine1994

6 Likes

Re: My School Declared Me Wanted On 10th December. by bankole200(m): 8:19am On Dec 13, 2017
Sebastine1994:

. I pray God helps you. However, turn yourself in and prove your innocency. This is a serious warning to others like you, The evil that men do live after them.
Re: My School Declared Me Wanted On 10th December. by goldedprince: 8:19am On Dec 13, 2017
Desyner:
If you are innocent go see a strong Man of God and let him pray for you then turn yourself in.

We now know you are the wanted guy in a sch where a lecturer was stabbed. It is a matter of time befnre you colleagues who are on NL decode your Identity.
Please shut up na
Re: My School Declared Me Wanted On 10th December. by ghostfacekillar(m): 8:21am On Dec 13, 2017
karma issa beechh..when u think u don xcape from ur olld life
Re: My School Declared Me Wanted On 10th December. by Nobody: 8:23am On Dec 13, 2017
You are in your final year.

You are an ex-cultist.

The Lecturer was under your radar, then you fell out, and he was no more under your radar and got stabbed. But you said you are a former cultist, how come he is no longer on your radar. Are you supposed to still protect him while being an ex-cultist ?

Then you have privy information on how he was stabbed because someone told you ? Who told you ? How did the person get to know ? The Lecturer told the person ?

Have you ever stabbed someone or killed someone while you were in the frats ? Will you consider this as Karma for your past lethal actions not directly connecting to the particular case with this lecturer. What if the Karma is for another of your bestial actions ?

In the eyes of the law, you are guilty, but your actions now will have effect on your future.

You need the experience, so what ever actions you choose to take, accept the experience as a token of appreciation from the Universal Law of Cause and Effect.

1 Like

Re: My School Declared Me Wanted On 10th December. by micgray100(m): 8:23am On Dec 13, 2017
It is well with you..

Register your own Limited Liability Company for just 85k for 5 working days and be your own boss.. Testimonies from fellow Nairalanders on my signature trend..
Re: My School Declared Me Wanted On 10th December. by cooljude(m): 8:23am On Dec 13, 2017
Sebastine1994:

Don't report yourself to school without any support from a lawyer. Secondly, try to look for a high ranking police officer to explain everything that had happened.

No matter what you say, they would never believe you. They are more interested in protecting their own and they would project the lecturers experience to themselves. So make sure you have neutral powerful people backing you or you could just quit the school.

Quit the school, run away!

3 Likes

Re: My School Declared Me Wanted On 10th December. by oshe111(m): 8:23am On Dec 13, 2017
Sebastine1994:

Brotherly
Go report ursef n clear ur name or KISS UR CERTIFICATE GOODBYE COS U CANT WRITE EXAM
Re: My School Declared Me Wanted On 10th December. by dokJ: 8:23am On Dec 13, 2017
Nawao! dis one na real GOBE o!
Re: My School Declared Me Wanted On 10th December. by nkwuocha: 8:24am On Dec 13, 2017
Sabastine1994,

Leave the country. Forget Education in Nigeria, its useless. Its not a ticket for a better life here.Go to any African country and start anything small.Change your life ,be close to God. Going to prison for a crime our elitist do on daily basis isn't worth it.The lecturer is alive,he should also count his losses for moving with cultist. Ok?Never ever turn yourself in.

1 Like

Re: My School Declared Me Wanted On 10th December. by Nobody: 8:25am On Dec 13, 2017
State your REAL cause!
Re: My School Declared Me Wanted On 10th December. by goldedprince: 8:25am On Dec 13, 2017
cowleg:
Run away the university as fast and far your legs can carry you. Forget and forfeit your degree. You life and freedom is more important than any conflict. You being a former cultist something tells me they will hand you over to SARS and you no the implications.

So bros better to forfeit your degree.
Best advice so far. But if Na me, I will send people to go and talk on my behalf. Reason I can't come is fear. If that one no work, I forfeot school, after all who school help. I got masters and it it's useles. I graduated with 3rd class and guys with first class and doctorate degree beg me for jobs. School is shit in naija. If I have my way, I scrap out schoolinvy
Re: My School Declared Me Wanted On 10th December. by forayfleo(m): 8:25am On Dec 13, 2017
Evil man
Re: My School Declared Me Wanted On 10th December. by taurusmena1(m): 8:26am On Dec 13, 2017
Honestly u are a certified clown.lol
urvillagepeoplee:
u think u can hide under d radar abi,shey we hand don finally touch u.,..
Re: My School Declared Me Wanted On 10th December. by coldsummer: 8:26am On Dec 13, 2017
This is not about you being innocent. You are a very deadly person and you deserve what is coming to u.

I took time to read through your posts on nairaland where you boasted about being able to kill and how your boys can kill for you. It's my prayer you get arrested.
Given how you narrated this lecturers story, I'm sure you did it. You are in love with violence.

8 Likes

Re: My School Declared Me Wanted On 10th December. by Nobody: 8:26am On Dec 13, 2017
You be 'Egede' father.. You don forget rule '7' ni ? Dis one don pass blood ooo. Absorb am like the 'soldier' you be. Be '7' STRONG! Fvck-up go treat himself... Peace!

Re: My School Declared Me Wanted On 10th December. by nkwuocha: 8:26am On Dec 13, 2017
cooljude:

Don't report yourself to school without any support from a lawyer. Secondly, try to look for a high ranking police officer to explain everything that had happened.

No matter what you say, they would never believe you. They are more interested in protecting their own and they would project the lecturers experience to themselves. So make sure you have neutral powerful people backing you or you could just quit the school.

He should quit the school. He should never trust the police without connection and good money. Let him quit.Relocate out of Nigeria with that money wey them suppose to take bribe up and down for the case.Sabestine1994, better be wise for your parents.
Re: My School Declared Me Wanted On 10th December. by saydfact(m): 8:27am On Dec 13, 2017
Sebastine1994:

THIS IS A DIFFICULT ONE,

Get a lawyer and visit the school authorities willingly - don't wait to be caught, visit them with your lawyer and a family member yourself.

goodluck.
Re: My School Declared Me Wanted On 10th December. by ouigy99(m): 8:29am On Dec 13, 2017
you are a former cultust, but you are protecting him under the cultist umbrella, which IMO, still makes you a cultist.

For the fact you know how the crime occurred, I am guessing you also know who did it. you are at a crossroad. you turn yourself in and they torture you to saying you committed the crime or you tell them the truth and be at the mercy of the cultists.

which ever way you look at the situation.....you will be f@cked by the outcome. remember that "snitch and die" is one of you guys oaths

also take a lawyer along especially during police interview

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

‘pupils Drug Teachers To Cheat During Exams’ / Let's Found Out The Most Funniest Nickname We Gave Our SECONDARY Sch Teachers / Ondo Secondary Schoolgirls Fake Kidnap, Demand Ransom From Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.