Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,373 members, 7,781,046 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:01 AM

Deeper Life Church Completes Headquarters After 15 Years (Photos) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deeper Life Church Completes Headquarters After 15 Years (Photos) (61898 Views)

Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church / Deeper Life Church Suspends Wedding In Bayelsa As Couple Eats From Same Plate / Adedunke Onibokun, Sound Engineer At Deeper Life Church Commissioning. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deeper Life Church Completes Headquarters After 15 Years (Photos) by Entom(m): 12:45pm On Dec 13, 2017
EVIL MEN AND WOMEN WILL BE JEALOUS OF THIS ACHIEVEMENT AND START CAMPAIGNING AGAINST PAYING OF TITHE IN CHURCH.....
Re: Deeper Life Church Completes Headquarters After 15 Years (Photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:46pm On Dec 13, 2017
I couldn't agree more.
obyrich:
Pentecostalism especially in Nigeria was founded on division and segregation among members of the body of Christ. Have you wondered why your church always admonish new converts to identify with only 'bible-believing-churches' like CE, Assemblies, Winners etc and carefully avoiding orthodox churches like the Anglican, the Catholic , Presbyterian etc? The answer is segregation!
Re: Deeper Life Church Completes Headquarters After 15 Years (Photos) by Starboynobesay(m): 12:53pm On Dec 13, 2017
Ladyhippolyta88:
whether it is Christ like is not my business i just corrected him.You can go and tell those different sects it is not my concern those sects all have different interpretations of the bible study them for yourself and please do not be narrow minded.On whether Christianity is not a religion i don't know but what i know is that religion is a strong belief in a supernatural being that controls human endeavours.And Christianity is identified under religion.I don't know about your own definition.It is nothing personal,there is nothing wrong in getting knowledge outside the block.
i am not narrow minded. I just to make it known to u dat christianity is 1 and it can't be divided into "sects"
Re: Deeper Life Church Completes Headquarters After 15 Years (Photos) by kaymical(m): 12:57pm On Dec 13, 2017
ArcFresky:

Funny though...
I wont dignify you with a response.
that is the problem we have in the body of Christ, we don't love ourselves we like exposing each other
Re: Deeper Life Church Completes Headquarters After 15 Years (Photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:02pm On Dec 13, 2017
Starboynobesay:
i am not narrow minded. I just to make it known to u dat christianity is 1 and it can't be divided into "sects"
sorry sir for calling you narrow minded,But please tell that to the protestants led by Martin Luther that revolted against the catholic church,king Henry viii that brought about the anglican church,the coptic Christians and the eastern and Greek orthodox churches I am not sure they had one Christianity in mind.I would never dispute the fact that Christianity is one but why is it that Nigerian Christians drag one another from one church to the other.saying it is my church that follow God.While the rest aren't true christians.
Re: Deeper Life Church Completes Headquarters After 15 Years (Photos) by Dareabiala(m): 1:13pm On Dec 13, 2017
ArcFresky:
My church.....
We collect tithe, not from looters not to buy private jets, but to bring more men to christ.
Bros abeg park well
Re: Deeper Life Church Completes Headquarters After 15 Years (Photos) by fejikudz(m): 1:13pm On Dec 13, 2017
zionmde:

Sharrap
U collect tithes period.
Do u screen the tithes to know if they are from looters or not?
Have ur church won more souls than LFC or CE or Synagogue or redeemed?
Spiritually uncircumcised man is trying to divide the body of Christ and hypocrites like u are choosing the side of the divide u want to belong to. Instead of identifying with the unity of the body of Christ.

All this my church is this my church is that other churches are bad has to stop. Unless its only ur church that genuinely makes up the body of Christ.

Happy for DLCF though. God deserves the most beautiful structures on earth. The church will keep marching on.
Re: Deeper Life Church Completes Headquarters After 15 Years (Photos) by soulfood(m): 1:24pm On Dec 13, 2017
Re: Deeper Life Church Completes Headquarters After 15 Years (Photos) by Chukwuaku(m): 1:26pm On Dec 13, 2017
God bless u
Sharrap
U collect tithes period.
Spiritually uncircumcised man is trying to divide the body of Christ and hypocrites like u are choosing the side of the divide u want to belong to. Instead of identifying with the unity of the body of Christ.

All this my church is this my church is that other churches are bad has to stop. Unless its only ur church that genuinely makes up the body of Christ.

Happy for DLCF though. God deserves the most beautiful structures on earth. The church will keep marching on. [/quote]
Re: Deeper Life Church Completes Headquarters After 15 Years (Photos) by frankwyte: 1:30pm On Dec 13, 2017
This is awesome! Yea, I understand they collect tithe but it's very silent and they don't emphasize on it like others do. Hardly will a pastor preach on pulpit without mentioning tithe. But DBLC is different, go to their retreat they provide free food, accommodation, et al. But others you book hotel, feeding et al but you ask yourself what is the tithe ment for now. It's really annoying. Ask them is that what MALACHI talked about? So that there will be food in his house!

2 Likes

Re: Deeper Life Church Completes Headquarters After 15 Years (Photos) by mechanics(m): 1:31pm On Dec 13, 2017
The Lord is good. At last.
Re: Deeper Life Church Completes Headquarters After 15 Years (Photos) by eddy08(f): 1:35pm On Dec 13, 2017
wow am so happy the place is this cool. I must visit there soon. God bless W. F Kumuyi
Re: Deeper Life Church Completes Headquarters After 15 Years (Photos) by enshy: 1:36pm On Dec 13, 2017
anonimi:

Is this based on the words and works of Jesus Christ whom Christians are supposed to emulate?
Did Jesus use "wind of prosperity" to bring souls to His Father

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4160988_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362
Sorry sir.
Your issue is semantics.
Jesus used miracles...poverty is a disease and a curse and prosperity is the miracle He has brought!
You may ask the devil also, he knows. That's why he has possessed some persons like mummy froze (forgive my sarcasm) and others to despise God's works.
We ain't deterred...Keep dissing while the Church keeps winning!!!!
Re: Deeper Life Church Completes Headquarters After 15 Years (Photos) by Omolecturer419(m): 1:38pm On Dec 13, 2017
Great
Re: Deeper Life Church Completes Headquarters After 15 Years (Photos) by Starboynobesay(m): 1:47pm On Dec 13, 2017
Ladyhippolyta88:
sorry sir for calling you narrow minded,But please tell that to the protestants led by Martin Luther that revolted against the catholic church,king Henry viii that brought about the anglican church,the coptic Christians and the eastern and Greek orthodox churches I am not sure they had one Christianity in mind.I would never dispute the fact that Christianity is one but why is it that Nigerian Christians drag one another from one church to the other.saying it is my church that follow God.While the rest aren't true christians.
ask nigerian dat question. Christianity is one.
Re: Deeper Life Church Completes Headquarters After 15 Years (Photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:51pm On Dec 13, 2017
Are you not a Nigerian?please let us end it here thank you.
Starboynobesay:
ask nigerian dat question. Christianity is one.
Re: Deeper Life Church Completes Headquarters After 15 Years (Photos) by Butoneday2(m): 1:58pm On Dec 13, 2017
zionmde:

Sharrap
U collect tithes period.

Happy for DLCF though. God deserves the most beautiful structures on earth. The church will keep marching on.
I like you pls are you a man or woman if you are a woman I would like to know more about you is for good not for evil. Then if you are a man keep on and remain blessed. Good day.
Re: Deeper Life Church Completes Headquarters After 15 Years (Photos) by Starboynobesay(m): 2:03pm On Dec 13, 2017
Glory be to God. Now, thanksgiving and offering. Give ten% of ur LIKES to God that performed this miracle if u want extra success and favour. All the nairalanders , give a token of 2500 likes. (too small right? )
Re: Deeper Life Church Completes Headquarters After 15 Years (Photos) by teemanbastos(m): 2:28pm On Dec 13, 2017
Thank you Father!
Re: Deeper Life Church Completes Headquarters After 15 Years (Photos) by raphaeladeyele: 2:47pm On Dec 13, 2017
wow
Re: Deeper Life Church Completes Headquarters After 15 Years (Photos) by kwalibonguah: 3:05pm On Dec 13, 2017
After 15 years? true church
Re: Deeper Life Church Completes Headquarters After 15 Years (Photos) by crafteck(m): 3:34pm On Dec 13, 2017
Is this really what we need? There are enough churches, we need hob opportunities, affordable medical facilities, affordable educational infrastructures not a bigger net for fishing tithes
Re: Deeper Life Church Completes Headquarters After 15 Years (Photos) by Analee(f): 3:40pm On Dec 13, 2017
tungamaje:
I know a bony deeper life friend who contributes each Sunday for their school projects but I am very sure he won't afford to send his children to any of the schools because they are for the rich. Is that not stupidity?
exactly dat was also d same reason dat made a dedicated elderly sister stopped d church,after all her moni ie offering n tithes,her time she invested everytin,thinkn her children wil attend only 4 dem to finish buildn d school,d fees was high,my question remains:y puttn school dat members of u church cannot attend except 4 d rich,after using der tithes n offering to build?daz pure wicknedness n high places,i kip sayn it no church n Nigeria can b lik OPM,i lov dat church wit passion,if oda churches can js emulate js one quater of wat dey do,Nigeria wil b a sweeter/ better place.
Re: Deeper Life Church Completes Headquarters After 15 Years (Photos) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 13, 2017
frosbel2:

Did the apostles build temples ?? Noo

Did Jesus Chris himself build a temple ?? Noo

Yet they turned the world upside down with the gospel by GOING OUT to reach the people and not by using stolen tithe money to build a massive temple to the glory of Kumuiyi who by the way preaches a false GOSPEL.

That's where you are wrong. Kumuyi preaches a false gospel? The gospel of holiness is wrong? Then enlighten me, what is the true gospel?
Re: Deeper Life Church Completes Headquarters After 15 Years (Photos) by esherizdan(f): 4:16pm On Dec 13, 2017
anonimi:

I thought that there are many passages where the Bible shows that the Christian God does not dwell in man-made buildings?
Is that incorrect

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4155194_religionquote_jpeg51ef818e81f851e5958395931ebafe6f
U r right bro.We r d church not d building

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deeper Life Church Completes Headquarters After 15 Years (Photos) by joshrare(m): 4:27pm On Dec 13, 2017
Alcatraz005:
Is this the one in Gbagada?
yes...but I don't know if its in gbagada coz I don't know gbagada
Re: Deeper Life Church Completes Headquarters After 15 Years (Photos) by fof1: 4:40pm On Dec 13, 2017
ZombiePUNISHER:

Shut Up
All these mushroom churches are the same
The sole aim of the G. O is to milk the sheeples and collect their money

IGNORANCE IS D BANE OF D SOCIETY. PLS TRY AND VISIT D VENUE FOR UR SPIRITUAL BENEFITS. TRUE CHRISTIANITY IS RARE AND VERY HARD TO COME BY.HUMBLE URSELF AND COME FORTH WITH HUMILITY TO SERVE GOD TRULY.
Re: Deeper Life Church Completes Headquarters After 15 Years (Photos) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 13, 2017
kwalibonguah:
After 15 years? true church
they no believe in the economy of heaven like LFC, DIGC, SMHOS etc na, if not
maximum 6years
Re: Deeper Life Church Completes Headquarters After 15 Years (Photos) by Paentera(m): 4:57pm On Dec 13, 2017
Where do 45,000 congregants get to park/show off their latest whips in that jam packed dead zone of Gbagada?

I wonder who approved this structure smack in the middle of a residential area.
Re: Deeper Life Church Completes Headquarters After 15 Years (Photos) by GoldHorse(m): 5:00pm On Dec 13, 2017
zionmde:

Sharrap
U collect tithes period.

....God deserves the most beautiful structures on earth....

You got the above wrong. God does not need any such thing! No structure on earth can compare to the beauty of nature. It's quite insulting to think God "deserves" or need and structure built by man.

Try and imagine how big the earth is. He owns all of it!
Re: Deeper Life Church Completes Headquarters After 15 Years (Photos) by Emyres: 5:16pm On Dec 13, 2017
Paentera:
Where do 45,000 congregants get to park/show off their latest whips in that jam packed dead zone of Gbagada?

I wonder who approved this structure smack in the middle of a residential area.

The church bought that land in Gbagada in the late 70s. When the place was still a swampy, bushy area, before people started coming there.

The old building was demolished in the early 2000s to give room for this.
Re: Deeper Life Church Completes Headquarters After 15 Years (Photos) by abbey72(m): 5:18pm On Dec 13, 2017
Wow, this is heaven on earth;

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is It Sinful To Wear Trousers As A Christian Lady? / You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man / 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Joshua Iginla

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.