Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

Is Everything Ok With Rochas Okorocha? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Everything Ok With Rochas Okorocha? (1825 Views)

See Why Oshiomhole Is Dealing With Rochas / Hope Uzodinma Deals With Rochas Okorocha On Imo APC Campaign Poster / Aisha Buhari Disagrees With Rochas Over Support For Uche Nwosu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Everything Ok With Rochas Okorocha? by globemoney: 12:55am On Dec 13, 2017
Rochas the clown governor of imo state is about to unveil his next next statue and guess who? An awolowo, a man who engineered the death of over 3 million young and pregnant igbo women by starvation during the civil. Awolowo, a name that is banned and a taboo in the entire igboland. I have always known Rochas is not mentally sound but this is taking his madness too far.
I urge ndimo for the sake of posterity to move in whether in the night or morning and pull down this structure immediately. This is an insult to the entire igbos both dead and alive. This is a taboo and must not stand!
I'm pissed!

2 Likes

Re: Is Everything Ok With Rochas Okorocha? by ZombiePUNISHER: 12:58am On Dec 13, 2017
No comment
Re: Is Everything Ok With Rochas Okorocha? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:58am On Dec 13, 2017
Was awolowo this fat?
Re: Is Everything Ok With Rochas Okorocha? by ArcFresky(m): 1:18am On Dec 13, 2017
Abeg, Awolowo ko, stop blaming others for something your leaders caused.
Re: Is Everything Ok With Rochas Okorocha? by emmie14: 1:28am On Dec 13, 2017
ArcFresky:
Abeg, Awolowo ko, stop blaming others for something your leaders caused.
shut up

8 Likes

Re: Is Everything Ok With Rochas Okorocha? by globemoney: 1:30am On Dec 13, 2017
ArcFresky:
[s]Abeg, Awolowo ko, stop blaming others for something your leaders caused[/s].
Awolowo, the killer of young people, pregnant women and himself introduced tribalism into Nigeria

9 Likes

Re: Is Everything Ok With Rochas Okorocha? by MikeBetty(m): 1:34am On Dec 13, 2017
globemoney:
Rochas the clown governor of imo state is about to unveil his next next statue and guess who? An awolowo, a man who engineered the death of over 3 million young and pregnant igbo women by starvation during the civil. Awolowo, a name that is banned and a taboo in the entire igboland. I have always known Rochas is not mentally sound but this is taking his madness too far.
I urge ndimo for the sake of posterity to move in whether in the night or morning and pull down this structure immediately. This is an insult to the entire igbos both dead and alive. This is a taboo and must not stand!
I'm pissed!
Status Or No Status, Nwanne, We Should Learn To Forgive And Move On. No Family In Igboland Was Not Affected, But How Long Will We Dwell On That? Let Us Be Futuristic, Move Ahead. The Greatest Deservice To This Generation Is Being Pastristic And Preaching Of Hate To Younger Ones. Afterall Most Of The Actors Of The War Are Dead. Let The Living Leave In Peace.

3 Likes

Re: Is Everything Ok With Rochas Okorocha? by ArcFresky(m): 1:34am On Dec 13, 2017
Smh, you guys are too ignorant.....
Keep blaminhg others.
Re: Is Everything Ok With Rochas Okorocha? by Nobody: 1:39am On Dec 13, 2017
He seems confused lately in his comments undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Is Everything Ok With Rochas Okorocha? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:39am On Dec 13, 2017
MikeBetty:
Status Or No Status, Nwanne, We Should Learn To Forgive And Move On. No Family In Igboland Was Not Affected, But How Long Will We Dwell On That? Let Us Be Futuristic, Move Ahead. The Greatest Deservice To This Generation Is Being Pastristic And Preaching Of Hate To Younger Ones. Afterall Most Of The Actors Of The War Are Dead. Let The Living Leave In Peace.

May be jews should erect statue of hitler in jerusalem. After all We Should Learn To Forgive And Move On.

9 Likes

Re: Is Everything Ok With Rochas Okorocha? by Aegon(m): 1:41am On Dec 13, 2017
That Awolowo statue is going down. Believe me when I tell you. However we’re dealing with a deeply troubled man as Governor, so we must tread carefully. But as for Awolowo in igboland? No way.

4 Likes

Re: Is Everything Ok With Rochas Okorocha? by MikeBetty(m): 1:50am On Dec 13, 2017
AlfaSeltzer:

May be jews should erect statue of hitler in jerusalem. After all We Should Learn To Forgive And Move On.
But You Can Not Turn The Hands Of Time. You Can Never Be Wiser Than Okorocha, He Is A "Political Bridge Builder."
Re: Is Everything Ok With Rochas Okorocha? by amaco13: 3:07am On Dec 13, 2017
globemoney:
I'm pissed!
Any day you guys didn't look for anything to insult Okorocha you guys won't be happy that day,shame on you people, this is why I love sw and north they can't insult their leaders like this nor mater what.God forbid

2 Likes

Re: Is Everything Ok With Rochas Okorocha? by jaxmand: 4:36am On Dec 13, 2017
That's not my problem.

Meanwhile that guy that sang "I want to go home"...since he went home I have not heard from him... His village people are so powerful. ��
Re: Is Everything Ok With Rochas Okorocha? by marvel2011(m): 4:48am On Dec 13, 2017
ArcFresky:
Smh, you guys are too ignorant.....
Keep blaminhg others.
They definitely don't have anything doing.
Re: Is Everything Ok With Rochas Okorocha? by QueenSekxy(f): 4:49am On Dec 13, 2017
Imolites are too cool for my liking cry

I wish the next governor will expunge and extirpate those useless non economical statues

2 Likes

Re: Is Everything Ok With Rochas Okorocha? by Bede2u(m): 5:44am On Dec 13, 2017
Okorocha's case show that Nigerian politicians by virtue of being occultists, are incapable of doing good even if they want to.

This is a man who many thought would become a true leader. This same expectation was placed on oshomole. Both squandered people's goodwill

2 Likes

Re: Is Everything Ok With Rochas Okorocha? by NwaAmaikpe: 5:46am On Dec 13, 2017
shocked

He should also mould Murtala Muhammed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Everything Ok With Rochas Okorocha? by MrHenshaw: 6:28am On Dec 13, 2017
globemoney:
I'm pissed!

Your idea is nice,l wish you could come from where ever you are to spearhead the pulling down of the statue.
Talking and writing is very cheap.
Re: Is Everything Ok With Rochas Okorocha? by punisha: 6:54am On Dec 13, 2017
shocked

the gods have made okorocha mad truly.

1 Like

Re: Is Everything Ok With Rochas Okorocha? by globemoney: 7:38am On Dec 13, 2017
amaco13 post=63232653[s:
]Any day you guys didn't look for anything to insult Okorocha you guys won't be happy that day,shame on you people, this is why I love sw and north they can't insult their leaders like this nor mater what.God forbid [/s]
we are not zombies ok?

2 Likes

Re: Is Everything Ok With Rochas Okorocha? by Nobody: 8:02am On Dec 13, 2017
AlfaSeltzer:
Was awolowo this fat?
Hahahahahahahaha.
Noooooo
Na JIDE kosoko

Rochas drank tramadol with Orijin

1 Like

Re: Is Everything Ok With Rochas Okorocha? by dreamworld: 8:23am On Dec 13, 2017
Rat poison

1 Like

Re: Is Everything Ok With Rochas Okorocha? by Samusu(m): 8:32am On Dec 13, 2017
Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Is Everything Ok With Rochas Okorocha? by nonsobaba: 8:37am On Dec 13, 2017
Okoroawusa has already told you that his visions drive him crazy and you are still asking again?

1 Like

Re: Is Everything Ok With Rochas Okorocha? by ERockson: 8:44am On Dec 13, 2017
Any attack on Awo statue in Imo state is a direct attack on Yoruba people and we shall pay you back in full measure immediately

1 Like

Re: Is Everything Ok With Rochas Okorocha? by teekay213(m): 4:58pm On Dec 13, 2017
He will still erect the statue of adekunle Benjamin,olusegun obasanjo and even me and there is nothing you cocks suckers can do about it.

(1) (Reply)

Full List Of 209 Board Chairmen Appointed By President Buhari / Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa Did Not Name Themselves / THROWBACK ➨ Ekiti Governor-elect, Fayose Slaps A Sitting Judge In 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.