Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

Who Has Gotten To The End Of Candy Crush Saga - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Who Has Gotten To The End Of Candy Crush Saga (5667 Views)

Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) / What Is Your Highest Level On Candy Crush ? / Are You A Game Addict Of Candy Crush? Share Your Level Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Has Gotten To The End Of Candy Crush Saga by BeReaSonAble(m): 2:04am On Dec 13, 2017
Started playing this game as far back as 2014, never knew when to finish as every update extend the level further.
guess what I'm waiting for them to add more.
Till then, this is the end of candy crush saga!

Re: Who Has Gotten To The End Of Candy Crush Saga by BeReaSonAble(m): 2:13am On Dec 13, 2017
Hello cao and mkmyers45 has anyone played up to this level....
guess you may want to ask others.
last update below

1 Share

Re: Who Has Gotten To The End Of Candy Crush Saga by greatnaija01: 2:41am On Dec 13, 2017
wow..... such dedicated time and a waste of time.

1 Like

Re: Who Has Gotten To The End Of Candy Crush Saga by ipobarecriminals: 3:05am On Dec 13, 2017
greatnaija01:
undecided
greatnaija01:
So playing online game at his spare time is a waste of time?U wey dey use 24/7 dey work, tell us ur achievement with valid evidence

3 Likes

Re: Who Has Gotten To The End Of Candy Crush Saga by greatnaija01: 3:39am On Dec 13, 2017
check my posts... I BOUGHT BITCOIN 2011 and I am making money from that wise choice daily as it increases... thats d PROOF u need. its in my posts with pics n all u need. I do not teach or sell anything. GAME is a waste of time if u are not trying to create your own game.

ipobarecriminals:
undecidedSo playing online game at his spare time is a waste of time?U wey dey use 24/7 dey work, tell us ur achievement with valid evidence
Re: Who Has Gotten To The End Of Candy Crush Saga by ipobarecriminals: 5:02am On Dec 13, 2017
greatnaija01:
check my posts... I BOUGHT BITCOIN 2011 and I am making money from that wise choice daily as it increases... thats d PROOF u need. its in my posts with pics n all u need. I do not teach or sell anything. GAME is a waste of time if u are not trying to create your own game.

undecided
greatnaija01:

every adult play online game@ their spare /leisure time.My BDO lekki play game @ d close of work..
Re: Who Has Gotten To The End Of Candy Crush Saga by BeReaSonAble(m): 9:26am On Dec 13, 2017
seunJacob, you need to upgrade. I saw you're somewhere near.

Yeah the game is such a time waster, nevertheless I play at my leisure time at work or at home.

greatnaija01 glad you got to know about bitcoin years back and invested.
wish I got sure opportunity to know about it. cheers
Re: Who Has Gotten To The End Of Candy Crush Saga by BeReaSonAble(m): 11:35am On Dec 21, 2017

Re: Who Has Gotten To The End Of Candy Crush Saga by BeReaSonAble(m): 7:29pm On Jan 01, 2018
3000 and counting

Re: Who Has Gotten To The End Of Candy Crush Saga by Nobody: 2:52am On Jan 05, 2018
greatnaija01:

how come every thing in your post are lies?

for someone dealing with bitcoin and all, you shouldn't be comfortable with someone tagging you a scammer cos u got a reputation to protect.
Re: Who Has Gotten To The End Of Candy Crush Saga by greatnaija01: 3:58am On Jan 05, 2018
Hahahaha haba. does our yarns and yabs stop buhari from being president, did he ever make a presidential speech to defend himself.

when people insult God n lie on Him daily, did he open the sky to prove himself. MY DEAR NA U GET TIME TO HUNT MY POSTS. I NEVER TRY TO PROVE MYSELF TO ANYONE COS ITS NOT WORTH IT.... those who know me do not need me to prove anything and those who do not know me wont believe despite all the pics n posts I can make to prove a fvckin point.

so BRO... don't have headache on my matter, check the time of my reply, am trading on CRYPTOPIA and have made money again this morning... haters should hate. its 2018.

chidichuddo:

how come every thing in your post are lies?

for someone dealing with bitcoin and all, you shouldn't be comfortable with someone tagging you a scammer cos u got a reputation to protect.
Re: Who Has Gotten To The End Of Candy Crush Saga by Kirgyakos(m): 8:00pm On Jan 08, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
undecidedSo playing online game at his spare time is a waste of time?U wey dey use 24/7 dey work, tell us ur achievement with valid evidence
Epic. Simply epic

1 Like

Re: Who Has Gotten To The End Of Candy Crush Saga by CottenTees(m): 2:58pm On Jun 25, 2019
What's your present level?
Re: Who Has Gotten To The End Of Candy Crush Saga by DOBOEFEMENA: 12:17pm On Jun 26, 2019
BeReaSonAble:
Started playing this game as far back as 2014, never knew when to finish as every update extend the level further.
guess what I'm waiting for them to add more.
Till then, this is the end of candy crush saga!

interesting thread
Re: Who Has Gotten To The End Of Candy Crush Saga by DOBOEFEMENA: 12:19pm On Jun 26, 2019
BeReaSonAble:
Hello cao and mkmyers45 has anyone played up to this level....
guess you may want to ask others.
last update below

great work my dear, please ignore all the naysayers and their wahala.

I will like to play with you sometime or challenge you. please reply to this so I can send you a private message
Re: Who Has Gotten To The End Of Candy Crush Saga by DOBOEFEMENA: 12:21pm On Jun 26, 2019
I am looking for candy crush players to have a weekly competition where we play candy crush, mix and connect with others and at the end of the month the person with the highest score wins a special prize courtesy me. Reply iif interested or send me a private message.
Re: Who Has Gotten To The End Of Candy Crush Saga by CottenTees(m): 2:22pm On Jun 26, 2019
DOBOEFEMENA:

I am looking for candy crush players to have a weekly competition where we play candy crush, mix and connect with others and at the end of the month the person with the highest score wins a special prize courtesy me. Reply iif interested or send me a private message.

How can we compete?
Re: Who Has Gotten To The End Of Candy Crush Saga by Memberclub(m): 7:08pm On Jun 26, 2019
Embarrassing.
I can't call this a game.
Re: Who Has Gotten To The End Of Candy Crush Saga by DOBOEFEMENA: 2:06pm On Aug 28, 2019
CottenTees:

How can we compete?

We can compete via a website like miniclip.com or download.ahagamecenter.com or individual candy crush game on our devices.

Here's my WhatsApp number: 07065616997, send me a message or send an email to ipoksman@gmail.com
Re: Who Has Gotten To The End Of Candy Crush Saga by Biritiko: 7:19pm On Aug 28, 2019
DOBOEFEMENA:

We can compete via a website like miniclip.com or download.ahagamecenter.com or individual candy crush game on our devices.

Here's my WhatsApp number: 070******, send me a message or send an email t******@gmail.com
I’m stuck on level 2699.
These guys want me to buy booster by force .
I think it’s time for me to delete the app.
Re: Who Has Gotten To The End Of Candy Crush Saga by DOBOEFEMENA: 11:08am On Aug 30, 2019
Biritiko:

I’m stuck on level 2699.
These guys want me to buy booster by force .
I think it’s time for me to delete the app.

There are cheats for boosters ooo, I can teach you.

Would you like to be part of a candy crush competition where winner wins prizes and takes all?

Send me your number or reach me on 07065616997
Re: Who Has Gotten To The End Of Candy Crush Saga by DOBOEFEMENA: 11:09am On Aug 30, 2019
BeReaSonAble:
3000 and counting

This is awesome.

How did you even get to this level?

(1) (Reply)

Advice Pls.. Can I Run GTA V On This System? / What Kind Of Games Can I Play With This System Specifications. / Fifa 2006 :installation Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.