Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

List Of Factories Commissioned Since 2015 By Lauretta Onochie - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Factories Commissioned Since 2015 By Lauretta Onochie (17754 Views)

How We Merged To Defeat PDP In 2015, By Buhari / Peter Obi: Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP Over Atiku’s Running Mate / IPOB Cartoon Shared By Lauretta Onochie (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Factories Commissioned Since 2015 By Lauretta Onochie by PenPrince07: 4:45am On Dec 13, 2017
Lauretta Onochie, Personal Assistant on Social Media to President Muhammadu Buhari, has listed some factories commissioned in two years, since the inception of the current administration.

She posted this list on her social media page as seen below:

https://www.concisenews.global/news/lauretta-onochie-lists-factories-commissioned-under-buhari/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of Factories Commissioned Since 2015 By Lauretta Onochie by NwaAmaikpe: 5:01am On Dec 13, 2017
shocked

This list is a compilation of unintelligent hallucinations.

How can the Federal government list private projects as it's achievements?
They forgot to add Ifeanyi Uba Stadium at Nnewi,
Davido's Shisha Room or Big Brother Naija 2017.

The Auchi fertilizer plant was built by the Lucky Igbinedion administration in 2003.
Two dead machines were bought, the building repainted and a jobless Osinbanjo came down to commission a non-functional block the size of a boy's quarters?

None of those factories have contributed positively to the overall lives of Nigerians.
I stand to be corrected.

242 Likes 25 Shares

Re: List Of Factories Commissioned Since 2015 By Lauretta Onochie by raker300: 5:03am On Dec 13, 2017
You criminals!!!

Coscharis rice was commissioned by Buhari?

Are you joking with me right now?

How do you guys manage to get off with all these lies?

Do you think we are 12 yr olds?

Just on the other thread, you folks made fun of igbos that Buhari has never commissioned anything in igbo land cos nothing is going on there..

Only to come out 5hrs later to list projects in the east as Buhari commissioned projects.

You folks are ridiculous

112 Likes 8 Shares

Re: List Of Factories Commissioned Since 2015 By Lauretta Onochie by sunmike065(m): 5:14am On Dec 13, 2017
raker300:
You criminals!!!

Just on the other thread, you folks made fun of igbos that Buhari has never commissioned anything in igbo land cos nothing is going on there..

Only to come out 5hrs later to list projects in the east as Buhari commissioned projects.

You folks are ridiculous

because when other states were busy chasing investors IGBO was chasing Biafra..

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of Factories Commissioned Since 2015 By Lauretta Onochie by enlady(f): 5:18am On Dec 13, 2017
This is interesting. So Lauretta now lists expansion programs of already established companies like Coscharis and Unilever as Buhari's achievements?
Pls list the thousands of firms that have closed down under the current recession
Someone is scrambling for anything available to polish this regime's drowning image

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: List Of Factories Commissioned Since 2015 By Lauretta Onochie by Atiku2019: 5:30am On Dec 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The Auchi fertilizer plant was built by the Lucky Igbinedion administration in 2003.
Two dead machines were bought, the building repainted and a jobless Osinbanjo came down to commission a non-functional block the size of a boy's quarters?

None of those factories have contributed positively to the overall lives of Nigerians.
I stand to be corrected.

grin

97 Likes 9 Shares

Re: List Of Factories Commissioned Since 2015 By Lauretta Onochie by raker300: 5:35am On Dec 13, 2017
sunmike065:

good!!

Thank God you know.

So stop claiming igbo progress as “Nigerian” progress.

Leave the igbos you so loathe alone

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: List Of Factories Commissioned Since 2015 By Lauretta Onochie by izombie(m): 5:42am On Dec 13, 2017
They should've added dbanj's koko garri mills. These people have no shame whatsoever. Just imagine. If given the chance they will list tekno meeting drake as their achievement. I give up. I no longer think nigeria will get better.

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: List Of Factories Commissioned Since 2015 By Lauretta Onochie by Splashme: 5:43am On Dec 13, 2017
Lauhable!
So, truly Buhari govt has nothing to show and now scrambling for private investments as his own?

Lol....foolish govt of propaganda, shameless lies
and barefaced deceit

Besides, 95% of the firms listed commenced construction during GEJ. The efforts of the then GEJ's policies attracted them.

Buhari has no single infrastructure to showcase to Nigerians

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: List Of Factories Commissioned Since 2015 By Lauretta Onochie by Splashme: 5:46am On Dec 13, 2017
Can this ogogoro drinking old woman list companies that have either shut down or been badly crippled because of this unfortunate calamitous dullard in Aso Rock?

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: List Of Factories Commissioned Since 2015 By Lauretta Onochie by princeade86(m): 5:54am On Dec 13, 2017
so private achievement is their achievement.

7 Likes

Re: List Of Factories Commissioned Since 2015 By Lauretta Onochie by Obdk: 6:07am On Dec 13, 2017
they even list coscharis rice mill

i thought you guys said Anambra rice is a scam. how come the FG is now claiming it as thr achievement

22 Likes

Re: List Of Factories Commissioned Since 2015 By Lauretta Onochie by obyrich(m): 6:10am On Dec 13, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: List Of Factories Commissioned Since 2015 By Lauretta Onochie by agbangam: 7:02am On Dec 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I stand to be corrected.

U are so dull my guy, MTN, Glo; Econet are private firms but we still praise OBJ for bringing dem to Nigeria. The duty of FG is to creat business friendly enviroment for investors to coming in. It is called Job creation. And for Edo State, it is humans dat are working in dat Factory not ghost, please don't ever mention dat name Igbenedion (worst governor Edo state have ever had) again if u don't want thunder from ring road to visit dat ur lying tongue.

25 Likes 7 Shares

Re: List Of Factories Commissioned Since 2015 By Lauretta Onochie by agbangam: 7:12am On Dec 13, 2017
enlady:
This is interesting. So Lauretta now lists expansion programs of already established companies like Coscharis and Unilever as Buhari's achievements?
Pls list the thousands of firms that have closed down under the current recession
Someone is scrambling for anything available to polish this regime's drowning image

Most firms dat closed down are firms dat are been sustained by looted funds, most genuine companies dat i know of were able to survive d recesion period. Dey reduced their staff strenght so as to cut cost and dey also increased the price of their product (inflation) just to survive d harsh period which is gradually reducing. It happened in other countries dat went into recession like Nigeria, so as for those dat u claim closed down i strongly believe most of dem were been sustained by illegal means which PMB is here to end.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: List Of Factories Commissioned Since 2015 By Lauretta Onochie by Bolustical: 7:14am On Dec 13, 2017
[s]
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I stand to be corrected.
[/s]
Were you not taught capitalism as a form of economic system?

Stop being daft

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: List Of Factories Commissioned Since 2015 By Lauretta Onochie by Bolustical: 7:22am On Dec 13, 2017
raker300:
You criminals!!!

[s]Just on the other thread, you folks made fun of igbos that Buhari has never commissioned anything in igbo land cos nothing is going on there..

Only to come out 5hrs later to list projects in the east as Buhari commissioned projects. [/s]

You folks are ridiculous
It seems you are really pained?

Check this list, how many projects were commissioned in the East aside Coscharis Rice at Anambra?

You cannot hide one fact that the East has never been an investment destination and will never be until you people go back to develop your region by yourselves.

Stop being pained, developer.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of Factories Commissioned Since 2015 By Lauretta Onochie by NafeesaAA(f): 7:50am On Dec 13, 2017
Ask them to name one reputable firm that has closed down, they can't. These are the same set of losers wishing, praying and even sharing fake news of INNOSON Factory closing down.

agbangam:

Most firms dat closed down are firms dat are been sustained by looted funds, most genuine companies dat i know of were able to survive d recesion period. Dey reduced their staff strenght so as to cut cost and dey also increased the price of their product (inflation) just to survive d harsh period which is gradually reducing. It happened in other countries dat went into recession like Nigeria, so as for those dat u claim closed down i strongly believe most of dem were been sustained by illegal means which PMB is here to end.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Factories Commissioned Since 2015 By Lauretta Onochie by SalamRushdie: 8:02am On Dec 13, 2017
Another evidence that Buhari has not initiated a single project but is rather claiming private investments mamy of which were privately initiated during the last govt...Meanwhile Lorretta forgot to Add the new Dominos Pizza on Admiralty road

12 Likes

Re: List Of Factories Commissioned Since 2015 By Lauretta Onochie by Nobody: 8:51am On Dec 13, 2017
And the list goes on...

*Mama deola beans cake factory, Akure, Ondo
*Kiss Daniel FLYBOI Inc, apapa, Lagos
*Babachir Lawal grass cutting factory, 2 Lincoln str, Aso rock
*Hushpuppi Gucci factory, Lagos
*King TeeBlac, adult content factory, Lagos...

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Factories Commissioned Since 2015 By Lauretta Onochie by TyrantInAsoRock: 9:05am On Dec 13, 2017
agbangam:

272 were sustained by illegal fund?

33 Likes

Re: List Of Factories Commissioned Since 2015 By Lauretta Onochie by possibility1234: 9:32am On Dec 13, 2017
This government is a scam.

7 Likes

Re: List Of Factories Commissioned Since 2015 By Lauretta Onochie by kaycyor: 9:33am On Dec 13, 2017
All these factories commissioned, yet we have a huge number of unemployed youth roaming the streets.. How am I sure these factories are functioning... Mtchweeee...

3 Likes

Re: List Of Factories Commissioned Since 2015 By Lauretta Onochie by wunmi590(m): 9:33am On Dec 13, 2017
Ok
Re: List Of Factories Commissioned Since 2015 By Lauretta Onochie by free2ryhme: 9:34am On Dec 13, 2017
PenPrince07:
Lauretta Onochie, Personal Assistant on Social Media to President Muhammadu Buhari, has listed some factories commissioned in two years, since the inception of the current administration.

She posted this list on her social media page as seen below:

https://www.concisenews.global/news/lauretta-onochie-lists-factories-commissioned-under-buhari/

How many people where employed

Hag will you keep quiet!!!

2 Likes

Re: List Of Factories Commissioned Since 2015 By Lauretta Onochie by tstx(m): 9:35am On Dec 13, 2017
Seen.
Re: List Of Factories Commissioned Since 2015 By Lauretta Onochie by TheAngry1: 9:35am On Dec 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I stand to be corrected.

The stench of rotten beaf~!

1 Like

Re: List Of Factories Commissioned Since 2015 By Lauretta Onochie by TheAngry1: 9:35am On Dec 13, 2017
The List is Incomplete:

22. Biafra Headquarters Umuahia
23. Rochas Statue Manufacturing Company Owerri
24. Umudike Baby Manufacturing Factory etc. grin grin grin grin

18 Likes

Re: List Of Factories Commissioned Since 2015 By Lauretta Onochie by Caseless: 9:36am On Dec 13, 2017
cool

I love Buhari to Pluto and back.

Baba of life, may you live to rule us forever.

1 Like

Re: List Of Factories Commissioned Since 2015 By Lauretta Onochie by Aieboocaar(m): 9:36am On Dec 13, 2017
agbangam:

Baba God abeg take back this mumu!!!.. e dey constitute nuisance for this earth undecided undecided

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of Factories Commissioned Since 2015 By Lauretta Onochie by Purehuman(m): 9:36am On Dec 13, 2017
sunmike065:

Igbos do not need Chinese slave investors. If you have real investors come to the east.

4 Likes

Re: List Of Factories Commissioned Since 2015 By Lauretta Onochie by Webman007: 9:37am On Dec 13, 2017
hmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Should Respect Atiku By Following Jonathan Example In 2015 - Dele Momodu / Why Atiku Shouldn’t Be Nigeria’s President In 2023 / INEC office in Plateau set ablaze by drunk security officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.