Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,415 members, 7,808,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

Saraki Reacts To Appeal Court Judgement Ordering His Retrial - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Reacts To Appeal Court Judgement Ordering His Retrial (17688 Views)

Saraki Reacts As Kwara Government Demolishes "Ile Arugbo" / Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs / Saraki Reacts To Osun Rerun Election, Calls It A Sham (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Reacts To Appeal Court Judgement Ordering His Retrial by Icecomrade: 9:14am On Dec 13, 2017
Good one
Re: Saraki Reacts To Appeal Court Judgement Ordering His Retrial by Activeman391(m): 9:15am On Dec 13, 2017
where next for Saraki is the big Unwritten Headline?
Re: Saraki Reacts To Appeal Court Judgement Ordering His Retrial by Daboomb: 9:21am On Dec 13, 2017
When will Yoots of this country learn to focus on the more important things (like how will your Reps serve your interest in areas of good infrastrucures like Roads, Eduaction, hospital, housing, Jobs, e.t.c), instead of all these infantile "party rants" that you guys have turned to food?

Saraki's daughter is still doing over One Month of Wedding all over the world, Saraki himself is busy buying Bullet-Proof SUV's without paying import duty on them all over the place..... while you are here piting yourself into PDP Vs. APC!

SMH

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Reacts To Appeal Court Judgement Ordering His Retrial by Englishgold: 9:22am On Dec 13, 2017
DonVikings:
Saraki is another thieving IPOB Hero, just like the Ineffectual Buffoon and Late Nnamdidiot Cownu. They would be very saddened and bitter reading this news. grin

I couldn't believe that fools like you still exist. what has this your trash to do with Saraki's trial. Reason before you talk. we're here to learn .

1 Like

Re: Saraki Reacts To Appeal Court Judgement Ordering His Retrial by Pavarottii(m): 9:24am On Dec 13, 2017
abescom:
We all know the tribunal judgment was brought and I find it quite surprising that appeal court orders a retrial on 3 of the 18 charges but Saraki is making it seem like the case has ended and he has won.

If the appeal court is absolutely convinced, why have they ordered a retrial. He can only fool his fans though.
is this hungry? better go and eat. where did saraki stop dem from doing d retrial?

1 Like

Re: Saraki Reacts To Appeal Court Judgement Ordering His Retrial by anonimi: 9:27am On Dec 13, 2017
Stevengold:
A man that always gets away with everything.

..........like Asiwaju Asiwere JagaBandit

Freegift75:
Code Of Conduct Tribunal Freed Bola Tinubu In Error – Rotimi Jacobs
Rotimi Jacobs, a senior advocate of Nigeria and the Federal Government prosecuting counsel in the 13 count charge of false assets declaration trial of Senate President Bukola Saraki on Thursday said the Code of Conduct Tribunal (CCT) was misled to discharge former Governor of Lagos State Bola Ahmed Tinubu when he was arraigned before it in November 2011.

From: www.saharareporters.com/2016/03/19/code-conduct-tribunal-freed-bola-tinubu-error--rotimi-jacobs

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2030416_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

1 Like

Re: Saraki Reacts To Appeal Court Judgement Ordering His Retrial by anonimi: 9:29am On Dec 13, 2017
Daboomb:
When will Yoots of this country learn to focus on the more important things (like how will your Reps serve your interest in areas of good infrastrucures like Roads, Eduaction, hospital, housing, Jobs, e.t.c), instead of all these infantile "party rants" that you guys have turned to food?

Saraki's daughter is still doing over One Month of Wedding all over the world, Saraki himself is busy buying Bullet-Proof SUV's without paying import duty on them all over the place..... while you are here piting yourself into PDP Vs. APC!

SMH

Well said.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2281191_politricks_jpeg1e074f9e4eb2ed17a7bc4617eb7731cb

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3626665_hilarious_jpeg1ecdcdffc482a4c4b104159dc2f70be2

1 Like

Re: Saraki Reacts To Appeal Court Judgement Ordering His Retrial by omooba969(m): 9:35am On Dec 13, 2017
jeffizy:
grin grin grin
The moment I saw his baby face congratulating Secundus or exodus, I knew the burner that was turned low on his corrupt arse will change temperature.

Didn't know it will be this fast though.

You guys politicise everything. undecided

When will you people start to appreciate the precepts of the rule of law?

When will you people start to see things with the eyes of orderliness?

When will you people start to treat matters without sectionalism, tribalism & sentiment?

9ja people...Jeez! undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Saraki Reacts To Appeal Court Judgement Ordering His Retrial by stchinedu: 9:50am On Dec 13, 2017
#LeaveSarakialone
Re: Saraki Reacts To Appeal Court Judgement Ordering His Retrial by Yoshy: 9:51am On Dec 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I'd be frugal with words but lavish with connotations.
"An innocent heart fears no accusations."

Saraki should be stripped of all powers and jailed for the stealing traitor he is.
His romance with PDP is very unpatriotic and must not go unpunished.

Trash.
Re: Saraki Reacts To Appeal Court Judgement Ordering His Retrial by Dollabiz: 9:51am On Dec 13, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Saraki Reacts To Appeal Court Judgement Ordering His Retrial by Mysselff2: 9:53am On Dec 13, 2017
Atiku2019:
Lol Seems Someone is scared grin

God Bless the New PDP Cacus, sorry new APC Cacus

What the fvcking hell is Cacus

Please its CAUCUS (Pronounced KOR-KOS)
Re: Saraki Reacts To Appeal Court Judgement Ordering His Retrial by figment232(m): 10:08am On Dec 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Saraki should be stripped of all powers and jailed for the stealing traitor he is.
VERY VERY PAINFUL.....CHAI

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Reacts To Appeal Court Judgement Ordering His Retrial by figment232(m): 10:13am On Dec 13, 2017
jeffizy:
grin grin grin
The moment I saw his baby face congratulating Secundus or exodus, I knew the burner that was turned low on his corrupt arse will change temperature.

Vindictive BUBU
Re: Saraki Reacts To Appeal Court Judgement Ordering His Retrial by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So simply because baba Saraki is not using his senate presidency to lobbying for Buhari's cluelessness and incompleteness and not allowing himself to be erranincally around, the best they could come up with is to blackmailing Saraki's senate leadership?

I hope Buhari's will finish the fights they are initiating?

APC and Buhari's should stop distracting or intimidating legislative led by senate president Saraki.
Is it a crime for Atiku supports for Saraki as he supported Buhari's 2015 election

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Reacts To Appeal Court Judgement Ordering His Retrial by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 13, 2017
abescom:
We all know the tribunal judgment was brought and I find it quite surprising that appeal court orders a retrial on 3 of the 18 charges but Saraki is making it seem like the case has ended and he has won.

If the appeal court is absolutely convinced, why have they ordered a retrial. He can only fool his fans though.

APC and Buhari's cabals think they can use their Malami to intimidates Saraki's senacy as they did to Intel

Let Buhari's show tell us what happened to our money in NNPC, and why NNPC not in TSA
Re: Saraki Reacts To Appeal Court Judgement Ordering His Retrial by Bimpe29: 11:15am On Dec 13, 2017
Persecution or prosecution? Fight against corruption is not only softened but ridiculed. Too selective, highly revengeful. APC is a creche as far as political games/business are concerned.
Re: Saraki Reacts To Appeal Court Judgement Ordering His Retrial by Azam101: 12:13pm On Dec 13, 2017
jeffizy:
grin grin grin

gaskiya you are too good with words !
Re: Saraki Reacts To Appeal Court Judgement Ordering His Retrial by gbishman: 2:01pm On Dec 13, 2017
Can't u solve simple maths problems, 15 from 18=. 3 so head back to CCB and clear the remaining 3 charges against u.
Re: Saraki Reacts To Appeal Court Judgement Ordering His Retrial by justinaa2012: 9:39pm On Dec 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

eya .....na i kno wer e dey pain u.
Re: Saraki Reacts To Appeal Court Judgement Ordering His Retrial by Daboomb: 7:46am On Dec 14, 2017
anonimi:

..........like Asiwaju Asiwere JagaBandit

Why are you so RABID in your hatred of Yorubas or anything Buhari/APC?
It appears you even lack Home training or what manner of a younger goes ABOUT INSULTING THOSE FAR-FAR BETTER THAN ANYONE YOUR WON LINEAGE EVER PRODUCED?

or can you point toone person in your lineage who has ever got anywhere near what Buhari or Tinubu has achieved (and still achieving) in life?
grin grin undecided
Its okay to play opposition (I know you are a NOBODY as far as PDP is concerned, just an internet warrior feeding on CRUMBS from SaTANoid payroll) but you should show that your parents have invested a little in 'your education and moral upbringing' by criticising and even admonishing these elderly people without going down the gutter of personal insults.

I know you are beyond "collar" and would probably comeback abusing me so that wont surprise me because "Putting Lipstick on a PIG, does not make it a Price".

(1) (2) (Reply)

Recognising Nnamdi Kanu Is Rewarding Bad Behaviour — ACF / Governor Darius Ishaku Visits Buhari - Pictures / I Don’t Have Constitutional Powers To Create Cattle Colonies – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.