Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,825 members, 7,802,634 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

Doug Jones Won The Senate Seat In Alabama Over A Child Rapist Republican Roy Moo - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Doug Jones Won The Senate Seat In Alabama Over A Child Rapist Republican Roy Moo (4673 Views)

Alabama Crash: 9 Children, 1 Adult Killed / Doug Emhoff: 10 Things To Know About Kamala Harris' Husband / Aria DiMezzo: Transgender, Satanist & Anarchist Wins Republican Nomination In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doug Jones Won The Senate Seat In Alabama Over A Child Rapist Republican Roy Moo by Kophschmerzen: 11:04pm On Dec 14, 2017
9inches:

Such a lunacy to pull statistics out of your rear hole; why not make it 99.9%. Omarosa as a conservative and outspoken black woman is seen as a threat to the DNC (which houses the most chunk of the African American women) by the fact that she not longer supports the policies that have undermined the black community for years. I'm sure you heard even April denouncing Angela's childish hysteria: "Angela, Angela you know I have much love for you, BUT you know what, I don't delight in anyone's demise". They were so pained Omarosa is not living within their mob-psychology cocoon and is way matured to engage in fatuous victim mentality attitude of the liberal left.

Are you talking about the same Clinton plantation obama spent 8 odious years licking butts while the 'Hillary Group' ran government? You need to emancipate yourself from mental slavery and live free. I bet none of your Angela Rye-ish idols experienced the tragedy of life Omarosa lived through her childhood and yet realized victim mentality is another form of slavery. Wake up.

You are definitely insane, Hey you genetic modified squashnut butter waste. No one ain't slaving for any Clinton shit, the reason I supported Bernie Sanders and many African American stayed home during the elections. We all called out the Clintons for her derogatory remarks on black youth when she called them predators. The same can't be said for you Nazi, racist loving man child.

You are an anti climax and anything you touch go bad. You, omarosa, Paris Dennard are classic example of the slave time house Negros that snitch and sabotage the effort to free the black man from the plantations. Robin Roberts and millions of Americans tell the idiotic omorasa a taunting bye Felicia. If this didn't go down well with you, you can take a replica action of the hypocrite, preacher and congressman from Kentucky.

Laughable how this m0ron thinks the dnc have undermines the black woman, yet he support and sings the praise of a sexist and racist lord, who views peeps with his skin shade as less than human. If everything thing is in order, it will still be legal to burn you in coal.

1 Like

Re: Doug Jones Won The Senate Seat In Alabama Over A Child Rapist Republican Roy Moo by LordReed(m): 7:16am On Dec 15, 2017
These Republicans would win World Championship in backpedaling if there was such a thing. Damn! shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Doug Jones Won The Senate Seat In Alabama Over A Child Rapist Republican Roy Moo by Nobody: 7:25am On Dec 15, 2017
LordReed:
These Republicans would win World Championship in backpedaling if there was such a thing. Damn! shocked shocked shocked

I just dey vex as the old thread was deleted. Just as dems started winning elections. I for serve my guy raumdeuter a healthy serving of crow garnished with 'dems are always losing elections' quotes.
Re: Doug Jones Won The Senate Seat In Alabama Over A Child Rapist Republican Roy Moo by raumdeuter: 1:41pm On Dec 15, 2017
oyb:

I just dey vex as the old thread was deleted. Just as dems started winning elections. I for serve my guy ramdeuter a healthy serving of crow garnished with 'dems are always losing elections' quotes.

These are elections the Dems are expected to win the New Jersey gov, Virginia gov and winning an election vs a pedophile.
Re: Doug Jones Won The Senate Seat In Alabama Over A Child Rapist Republican Roy Moo by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 15, 2017
raumdeuter:

These are elections the Dems are expected to win the New Jersey gov, Virginia gov and winning an election vs a pedophile.

LordReed:
Re: Doug Jones Won The Senate Seat In Alabama Over A Child Rapist Republican Roy Moo by bejeria101(m): 5:02pm On Dec 15, 2017
LordReed:
Re: Doug Jones Won The Senate Seat In Alabama Over A Child Rapist Republican Roy Moo by LordReed(m): 6:32am On Dec 16, 2017
raumdeuter:

winning an election vs a pedophile.

In a deep red state where the last Republican senator won unopposed? Sign of things to come? Hope you keep fielding pedophiles.

1 Like

Re: Doug Jones Won The Senate Seat In Alabama Over A Child Rapist Republican Roy Moo by LordReed(m): 6:35am On Dec 16, 2017
oyb:

I just dey vex as the old thread was deleted. Just as dems started winning elections. I for serve my guy raumdeuter a healthy serving of crow garnished with 'dems are always losing elections' quotes.

Na their way. Raumdeuter brought his posse to trash the place rofo rofo style. Tomorrow he be all like Liberals are violent, Liberals are insulting.
Re: Doug Jones Won The Senate Seat In Alabama Over A Child Rapist Republican Roy Moo by Kophschmerzen: 7:14am On Dec 16, 2017
LordReed:

Na their way. Raumdeuter brought his posse to trash the place rofo rofo style. Tomorrow he be all like Liberals are violent, Liberals are insulting.

Any update about the stake on the last thread? The crumbs from the f**khead menial hustle will be use for reasonable charity.

1 Like

Re: Doug Jones Won The Senate Seat In Alabama Over A Child Rapist Republican Roy Moo by Abbeybailey(m): 7:18am On Dec 16, 2017
Gbam. The question to ask is why do the Nazi and White Nationalists like Roy Moore, David Duke, Bannon and co find a comfortable home in the Republikkan party ?. What did the perverted and racist Moore in is Blacks in Alabama coming out in record number like they did to Obama in 08 and 12. Like Rev Jesse Louis Jackson said, when Black people vote en mass , good things happen. Republicans ain't seen nothing yet because a tsunami will be hitting them in November 2018 mid term election. By the way, who insults people more than the 71 year old demented dotard pretending to be a POTUS.
LordReed:

In a deep red state where the last Republican senator won unopposed? Sign of things to come? Hope you keep fielding pedophiles.
Re: Doug Jones Won The Senate Seat In Alabama Over A Child Rapist Republican Roy Moo by raumdeuter: 2:30pm On Dec 16, 2017
LordReed:

ANy sensible analyst will know that will never happen, Moore was a flawed candidate, anyone but Moore would have won
Re: Doug Jones Won The Senate Seat In Alabama Over A Child Rapist Republican Roy Moo by raumdeuter: 2:46pm On Dec 16, 2017
LordReed:

Na their way. Ramdeuter brought his posse to trash the place rofo rofo style. Tomorrow he be all like Liberals are violent, Liberals are insulting.

Being honest or truthful is a concept strange to liberals, I am not surprised you will tell this blatant lie when everyone could see the main people who destroyed the place
Re: Doug Jones Won The Senate Seat In Alabama Over A Child Rapist Republican Roy Moo by Kophschmerzen: 7:20pm On Dec 16, 2017
raumdeuter:

Being honest or truthful is a concept strange to liberals, I am not surprised you will tell this blatant lie when everyone could see the main people who destroyed the place

Shut up idiotic liar, you invited the mods when we wanna out your poor family portrait. You can as well run to them again. Coward..

1 Like

Re: Doug Jones Won The Senate Seat In Alabama Over A Child Rapist Republican Roy Moo by raumdeuter: 7:45pm On Dec 16, 2017
The person who fled from a missy89 asswhooping is calling someone coward
Re: Doug Jones Won The Senate Seat In Alabama Over A Child Rapist Republican Roy Moo by LordReed(m): 7:46pm On Dec 16, 2017
raumdeuter:

Hehehe lie indeed. The place went to shït when your posse arrived on the scene, every other thing remained the same. I am not surprised you'd call it a lie after all they're your posse and snitches get stitches, amrite? LMAO.

2 Likes

Re: Doug Jones Won The Senate Seat In Alabama Over A Child Rapist Republican Roy Moo by LordReed(m): 7:47pm On Dec 16, 2017
Kophschmerzen:

Any update about the stake on the last thread? The crumbs from the f**khead menial hustle will be use for reasonable charity.

Raumdeuter is probably having second and third thoughts. LMAO.
Re: Doug Jones Won The Senate Seat In Alabama Over A Child Rapist Republican Roy Moo by Kophschmerzen: 7:47pm On Dec 16, 2017
raumdeuter:
The person who fled from a missy89 asswhooping is calling someone coward

Fu**/k you, you can as well tell her why she failed to send her address. Run to the MOD once more since you sacred of seeing your poor family portrait.

1 Like

Re: Doug Jones Won The Senate Seat In Alabama Over A Child Rapist Republican Roy Moo by LordReed(m): 7:49pm On Dec 16, 2017
I can almost bet that should Trump fall, these Republicans will backpedal so hard they'll break the nonexistent world record of backpedaling. LoL.

1 Like

Re: Doug Jones Won The Senate Seat In Alabama Over A Child Rapist Republican Roy Moo by KingSango(m): 10:11pm On Apr 06, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Hopefully, you will check in at the nearest psychiatric hospital near you before you go into the market square.

I would suggest you do the same but criminal psychopathology isn't curable. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Italy's Berlusconi Steps Down As Prime Minister / Breaking News: Kate Middleton Delivers Baby Girl / Soldier Fires Guns Into His Mouth To Show Off His Bulletproof Charm "Odeshi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.