Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

Policeman Shoots Driver Dead In Ekiti Because Of N50 (Graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Shoots Driver Dead In Ekiti Because Of N50 (Graphic Photos) (24322 Views)

Policeman Shoots Driver Dead In Uso Along Akure-Owo Expressway In Ondo / Policeman Shoots Driver Dead In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) / Policeman Shoots Driver To Death In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Policeman Shoots Driver Dead In Ekiti Because Of N50 (Graphic Photos) by Mztarstrechy(m): 6:50am On Dec 13, 2017
As shared by Michael....

'Reports spreading round from my home state in Oye Ekiti to be precise indicates the evil act of the men of the clueless, heartless and uncivilized men Nigeria PoliceForce again. It was stated the driver was shut because he refused in giving just 50naira. What a tragedy?

The concerned stake holders must do something on this.
The young activists in the area must take meaningful action.
The Governor must take action.

This is totally inhuman'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/12/police-officer-shoots-driver-dead.html?m=1

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Policeman Shoots Driver Dead In Ekiti Because Of N50 (Graphic Photos) by Mztarstrechy(m): 6:51am On Dec 13, 2017

Re: Policeman Shoots Driver Dead In Ekiti Because Of N50 (Graphic Photos) by DopeBoss(m): 6:53am On Dec 13, 2017
*A Police man killed for #50
*Sars killed for using a high quality phone..
*Sars arrested a citizen for having a facebook account...
* IGP says he can date any female policeundecided
*Sars officer beats a man cos his wife turned down his sex proposal..
... Words cnt explain the brutality of nigeria defenseembarassed ...When Corruption Meets Illiteracy = Failure

103 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Policeman Shoots Driver Dead In Ekiti Because Of N50 (Graphic Photos) by Manson1(m): 6:55am On Dec 13, 2017
"Before Buhari came to power:
I was buying a bag of rice N7,500 but later N23,000. Now N16,000. They said its for my own good, that local farmers are now very rich!

I was buying a bag of Semo N1,550 but later N3400. They said it is just to ensure food sufficiency!

I was buying fuel at N87 per liter, but later N145. They said it is just a temporal hardship for the nation to move on!

I was paying 1,000 NEPA Bill, but later N5,000, they said it is to ensure steady electricity!

I was buying a pack of sugar at N250 but now N500. They said I should thank God for this government!

Sanusi raised alarm about missing $20 billion during GEJ administration, later reduced it to $10 billion, the nation was agog. Under Buhari Kachukwu raised alarm of misappropriation of $26 billion, no reduction but he was asked to go and reconcile with Baru and story ends!

Naira was 178 to $1 under GEJ administration ,but under Buhari administration it went up to N500 to $1 and now exchanging for over N306 to $1 and we are told the economy is the focus of this government!

HoS raised alarm that my president was aware of Maina's return but choses to be quiet, no denial, yet, no reason was given to Nigerians for that!

We used to have presidential media chat in which d president keeps citizens abreast with what's happening, we only had it once under this administration and no reason is given for the alienation of the citizens!

My president went to Abia and Anambra on two days working visit and no single inmate was freed, he went to Kano and 500 inmates were left off the hook!

Almost 3 years gone, no single project has been commissioned under a government that has the highest history of budget in Nigeria!

I can go on and on...but, my challenge is that, people keep saying that PMB is the best thing that ever happened to Nigeria, even when this is not his first time in government. I am yet to be convinced."

188 Likes 38 Shares

Re: Policeman Shoots Driver Dead In Ekiti Because Of N50 (Graphic Photos) by Brooke60(f): 6:55am On Dec 13, 2017
ENDSARS/ENDPOLICE......We are better with Guns ourselves undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Shoots Driver Dead In Ekiti Because Of N50 (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:56am On Dec 13, 2017
Rip man. Though that RIP is plain hypocrisy. Because the man won't read it. Its a norm in this forum. Same mentality. #justsaying

Hungry retards would soon start commenting. Olodos

Back to the matter, I believe we should implement cyber security. The police deserves all the poo they get....and more. Policing is not just about catching thieves and extortion,its about verification and control of information. Because I see no way a bullet from a rotten ak47 will topple a bus. That clearly is an accident. And there is a 92% chance that the bullet will hit the tires and another 89% that it would have enough velocity to tumble. Enough ifs.This is a clear case of slander.#forensics is awa work o#
Again my sincere condolences undecided

1 Like

Re: Policeman Shoots Driver Dead In Ekiti Because Of N50 (Graphic Photos) by doctokwus: 6:58am On Dec 13, 2017
But that looks like an accident scene na!
Or is the upturned bus a consequence of him being shot by the policeman?I doubt this story oh ah.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Shoots Driver Dead In Ekiti Because Of N50 (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:00am On Dec 13, 2017
One day I hope to discover the reason why God made a citizen of this country where I co-habit with human animals

3 Likes

Re: Policeman Shoots Driver Dead In Ekiti Because Of N50 (Graphic Photos) by bonechamberlain(m): 7:01am On Dec 13, 2017
angry this is bad. anytime I see police I see hardened criminalsangry very soon Nigerians would take the bold step go underground and start targeting these criminals in uniform. haba.

only in Nigeria u see security personnel smoking and drinking with touts in the public. useless forceangry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Shoots Driver Dead In Ekiti Because Of N50 (Graphic Photos) by princeade86(m): 7:04am On Dec 13, 2017
animal in human skin. Animal in force uniform.

3 Likes

Re: Policeman Shoots Driver Dead In Ekiti Because Of N50 (Graphic Photos) by ishowdotgmail(m): 7:07am On Dec 13, 2017
I so much hate the NPF

Beasts undecided

5 Likes

Re: Policeman Shoots Driver Dead In Ekiti Because Of N50 (Graphic Photos) by agwom(m): 7:07am On Dec 13, 2017
Nigerian police with their N50 wahala sef..tins don tire me o!

1 Like

Re: Policeman Shoots Driver Dead In Ekiti Because Of N50 (Graphic Photos) by Ayoemrys(m): 7:15am On Dec 13, 2017
The Country Has Finaly Turned To Caniba City, Polce Should Be Unharmed ASAP,otherwise #KILLTHEPOLICE will be the next action,

3 Likes

Re: Policeman Shoots Driver Dead In Ekiti Because Of N50 (Graphic Photos) by festwiz(m): 7:22am On Dec 13, 2017
Will police brutality ever end?
Re: Policeman Shoots Driver Dead In Ekiti Because Of N50 (Graphic Photos) by hisgrace090: 7:27am On Dec 13, 2017
Will this people ever change for better?
Re: Policeman Shoots Driver Dead In Ekiti Because Of N50 (Graphic Photos) by punisha: 7:42am On Dec 13, 2017
sad
saddening... yes! though I'm yet to understand why the car is upside down.

3 Likes

Re: Policeman Shoots Driver Dead In Ekiti Because Of N50 (Graphic Photos) by cyrilomoh: 7:52am On Dec 13, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Shoots Driver Dead In Ekiti Because Of N50 (Graphic Photos) by sotall(m): 10:49am On Dec 13, 2017
OK
Re: Policeman Shoots Driver Dead In Ekiti Because Of N50 (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 13, 2017
The Nigerian police is your friend enemy

#ENDNPF angry

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Shoots Driver Dead In Ekiti Because Of N50 (Graphic Photos) by Finest6: 10:53am On Dec 13, 2017
This is barbaric
Re: Policeman Shoots Driver Dead In Ekiti Because Of N50 (Graphic Photos) by lexy2014: 10:53am On Dec 13, 2017
Mztarstrechy:
As shared by Michael....

'Reports spreading round from my home state in Oye Ekiti to be precise indicates the evil act of the men of the clueless, heartless and uncivilized men Nigeria PoliceForce again. It was stated the driver was shut because he refused in giving just 50naira. What a tragedy?

The concerned stake holders must do something on this.
The young activists in the area must take meaningful action.
The Governor must take action.

This is totally inhuman'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/12/police-officer-shoots-driver-dead.html?m=1
but y is d vehicle upside down?
Re: Policeman Shoots Driver Dead In Ekiti Because Of N50 (Graphic Photos) by FTrebirth(m): 10:54am On Dec 13, 2017
SARS?
Re: Policeman Shoots Driver Dead In Ekiti Because Of N50 (Graphic Photos) by Bimpe29: 10:54am On Dec 13, 2017
Nigeria Police is becoming more ruthless.
Re: Policeman Shoots Driver Dead In Ekiti Because Of N50 (Graphic Photos) by bedspread: 10:54am On Dec 13, 2017
Hmmmmmm....... POLICEMAN SHOULD BE CASTRATED.....
But did he also tumble the vehicle??
Re: Policeman Shoots Driver Dead In Ekiti Because Of N50 (Graphic Photos) by Onyenna(m): 10:55am On Dec 13, 2017
da phuck meeehn!

May his soul rest in peace, Amen...
Re: Policeman Shoots Driver Dead In Ekiti Because Of N50 (Graphic Photos) by Tjohnnay: 10:55am On Dec 13, 2017
Na wao
Re: Policeman Shoots Driver Dead In Ekiti Because Of N50 (Graphic Photos) by nnokwa042(m): 10:55am On Dec 13, 2017
When one see how police in Nigeria re killing innocent people then one need to tell black Americans that they should thank their american police in American one can go about with gun police don't shoot in Nigeria u don't ve gun still police will shoot u Imagine if Nigerian ve license to carry gun genocide will happen
Re: Policeman Shoots Driver Dead In Ekiti Because Of N50 (Graphic Photos) by Mexzy4sho(m): 10:56am On Dec 13, 2017
Manson1:
"Before Buhari came to power:
I was buying a bag of rice N7,500 but later N23,000. Now N16,000. They said its for my own good, that local farmers are now very rich!

I was buying a bag of Semo N1,550 but later N3400. They said it is just to ensure food sufficiency!

I was buying fuel at N87 per liter, but later N145. They said it is just a temporal hardship for the nation to move on!

I was paying 1,000 NEPA Bill, but later N5,000, they said it is to ensure steady electricity!

I was buying a pack of sugar at N250 but now N500. They said I should thank God for this government!

Sanusi raised alarm about missing $20 billion during GEJ administration, later reduced it to $10 billion, the nation was agog. Under Buhari Kachukwu raised alarm of misappropriation of $26 billion, no reduction but he was asked to go and reconcile with Baru and story ends!

Naira was 178 to $1 under GEJ administration ,but under Buhari administration it went up to N500 to $1 and now exchanging for over N306 to $1 and we are told the economy is the focus of this government!

HoS raised alarm that my president was aware of Maina's return but choses to be quiet, no denial, yet, no reason was given to Nigerians for that!

We used to have presidential media chat in which d president keeps citizens abreast with what's happening, we only had it once under this administration and no reason is given for the alienation of the citizens!

My president went to Abia and Anambra on two days working visit and no single inmate was freed, he went to Kano and 500 inmates were left off the hook!

Almost 3 years gone, no single project has been commissioned under a government that has the highest history of budget in Nigeria!

I can go on and on...but, my challenge is that, people keep saying that PMB is the best thing that ever happened to Nigeria, even when this is not his first time in government. I am yet to be convinced."

I feel your pain
Re: Policeman Shoots Driver Dead In Ekiti Because Of N50 (Graphic Photos) by MrMoney007: 10:56am On Dec 13, 2017
If the driver is a Fulani, give the police a promotion

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Shoots Driver Dead In Ekiti Because Of N50 (Graphic Photos) by ebujany(m): 10:57am On Dec 13, 2017
R.I.P

#supportsars
Re: Policeman Shoots Driver Dead In Ekiti Because Of N50 (Graphic Photos) by anonimi: 10:58am On Dec 13, 2017
Mexzy4sho:
I feel your pain

The recession is biting really hard despite the lies and propaganda of barawo bubu and his 40 thieves cabal presidency of the All Poverty Congress, APC fueled by their BMC zombies.
Life is hard.
Suicides, killings over peanuts money, Libya slavery, Italy prostitution etc.
We are in trouble.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4180475_14141665101539928456114298823944650340798761n_jpegfbaeff0c7320f06a6e7c5d8d930a6ce7

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Teenager Arrested For Selling Her 2-months Old Baby For N120,000 (pic) / "Baba Ijesha Defiled Minor Twice", Child Forensic Expert Tells Court / Zimbabwean Man Stabs Another Man To Death Over Prostitute Ownership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.