Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

Guys I Have A Question: What Will You Do If You Had A Pus*y For A Day? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys I Have A Question: What Will You Do If You Had A Pus*y For A Day? (1195 Views)

Pus*y Is Not Only Used For Peeing And Pouring Blood, Lady Shares Her Story / Slept With A Lady With No Vagina(pus*y) / Men Insert Pepper In Slay Queen Pus*y For Stealing (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys I Have A Question: What Will You Do If You Had A Pus*y For A Day? by emmyluizzz: 8:15am On Dec 13, 2017
be honest..
Re: Guys I Have A Question: What Will You Do If You Had A Pus*y For A Day? by medexico(m): 8:26am On Dec 13, 2017
Since it will disappear afterwards and no damages will be done,
I WILL USE IT TO MAKE AS MUCH MONEY AS I CAN
Abi no be wetin dem dey use am do be that?
Re: Guys I Have A Question: What Will You Do If You Had A Pus*y For A Day? by MrsEvakinqz(m): 8:32am On Dec 13, 2017
I will bang some of the richest dudes around...

Money must be made jare...

Play nor dey
Re: Guys I Have A Question: What Will You Do If You Had A Pus*y For A Day? by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 8:34am On Dec 13, 2017
I will make sure I end the day a virgin.

1 Like

Re: Guys I Have A Question: What Will You Do If You Had A Pus*y For A Day? by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 13, 2017
i will perhaps, spread wide open my entire v-jay jst in front of a blowing standing fan for lyk 10mins and see if i could withstand it without curling toes. now my head space is messed up with wild tauts n n'land is to blame
Re: Guys I Have A Question: What Will You Do If You Had A Pus*y For A Day? by SmellingAnus(m): 9:56am On Dec 13, 2017
I will engage in lesbianism immediately lipsrsealed
Re: Guys I Have A Question: What Will You Do If You Had A Pus*y For A Day? by marunga(m): 10:33am On Dec 13, 2017
bathing the odour away every hour.
Re: Guys I Have A Question: What Will You Do If You Had A Pus*y For A Day? by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 13, 2017
I will know why my girlfriend turned me down.
when my pricccck was hard like the rock of Gibraltar
Re: Guys I Have A Question: What Will You Do If You Had A Pus*y For A Day? by Dionnetech: 10:37am On Dec 13, 2017
Re: Guys I Have A Question: What Will You Do If You Had A Pus*y For A Day? by QuietHammer(m): 1:37pm On Dec 13, 2017
I'ld cry myself to death.
Re: Guys I Have A Question: What Will You Do If You Had A Pus*y For A Day? by ONY3KAH(m): 2:00pm On Dec 13, 2017
I will go on bleeping spree
Re: Guys I Have A Question: What Will You Do If You Had A Pus*y For A Day? by Lionbite(m): 2:40pm On Dec 13, 2017
Cant even imagine it, eeww so gay.
Re: Guys I Have A Question: What Will You Do If You Had A Pus*y For A Day? by dreamworld: 4:00pm On Dec 13, 2017
Nothing

What of breas

I will press my bress squeeze it ehh suck it ehhh
Re: Guys I Have A Question: What Will You Do If You Had A Pus*y For A Day? by donstan18: 4:18pm On Dec 13, 2017
I'll love to experience "Menstruation" in order to know what women go through.
If it's unbearable, i'll accord my total respect to them.
Re: Guys I Have A Question: What Will You Do If You Had A Pus*y For A Day? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 13, 2017
will wanna experience a Love Machine!
Re: Guys I Have A Question: What Will You Do If You Had A Pus*y For A Day? by Standardcosting(m): 6:06pm On Dec 13, 2017
SmellingAnus:
I will engage in lesbianism immediately lipsrsealed

I will still fuvk pussy cos I don't think with a Vjay I'll be attracted to d1ck or hardware

Lesbianism all the way
Re: Guys I Have A Question: What Will You Do If You Had A Pus*y For A Day? by SmellingAnus(m): 6:19pm On Dec 13, 2017
Standardcosting:

I will still fuvk pussy cos I don't think with a Vjay I'll be attracted to d1ck or hardware

Lesbianism all the way
very true bro... Can't be attracted to a dic.k
Re: Guys I Have A Question: What Will You Do If You Had A Pus*y For A Day? by captainbangz: 6:27pm On Dec 13, 2017
Trust me when it comes to cheerful giving...i won't be stingy.
Re: Guys I Have A Question: What Will You Do If You Had A Pus*y For A Day? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 6:37pm On Dec 13, 2017
i'd prolly stare at it all day wondering how this plain hole-like structure was and is able to trap the sense and destiny of strong men like solomon, abacha and pen1s cap men of today undecided

(1) (Reply)

This Gorgeous Xmas Tree Got The Internet Agog / Why Should I Marry ? / Nigerian Man Marries His German Fiancee In Anambra State (wedding Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.