Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,638 members, 7,801,843 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

John Boyega And His Family At The Premiere Of "Star Wars" In UK - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / John Boyega And His Family At The Premiere Of "Star Wars" In UK (22205 Views)

'Star Wars' Premiere: John Boyega Rocks Yoruba Attire (Photos) / John Boyega And His New Girlfriend Step Out Together / Picture Of Mo Abudu At The "Premiere Of "Wedding Party 2" Has Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

John Boyega And His Family At The Premiere Of "Star Wars" In UK by kidap: 9:20am On Dec 13, 2017
Nollyzone.com

John Boyega who is one of the stars of the blockbuster sci-fi, Star Wars; The Last Jedi, graced the red carpet of the movie premiere in the UK Tuesday in company of his immediate family. John who was born in south London to British Nigerian parents, was accompanied to the movie premiere by his parents, Samson and Abigail Adegboyega, his sisters Blessing and Grace and his nephews; JJ and Ezra. See more photos below

See more photos on
http://news.nollyzone.com/hollywood-actor-john-boyega-takes-family-members-uk-premiere-star-wars/

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: John Boyega And His Family At The Premiere Of "Star Wars" In UK by MrCross: 9:21am On Dec 13, 2017
The lady below me@Evablizin Must you comment anywhere i comment?

5 Likes

Re: John Boyega And His Family At The Premiere Of "Star Wars" In UK by Evablizin(f): 9:23am On Dec 13, 2017
smiley

Daz cool.

6 Likes

Re: John Boyega And His Family At The Premiere Of "Star Wars" In UK by Evablizin(f): 9:42am On Dec 13, 2017
MrCross:
The lady below me@Evablizin Must you comment anywhere i comment?
Lol, you've not seen anything yet.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Boyega And His Family At The Premiere Of "Star Wars" In UK by opeyemiieblog(m): 9:43am On Dec 13, 2017
wow... I wish
Re: John Boyega And His Family At The Premiere Of "Star Wars" In UK by MrCross: 9:52am On Dec 13, 2017
Evablizin:
Lol, you've not seen anything yet.
Lol, trust me u can't keep up.

1 Like

Re: John Boyega And His Family At The Premiere Of "Star Wars" In UK by miqos02(m): 12:05pm On Dec 13, 2017
Seen
Re: John Boyega And His Family At The Premiere Of "Star Wars" In UK by JimloveTM(m): 12:06pm On Dec 13, 2017
cool tongue
Re: John Boyega And His Family At The Premiere Of "Star Wars" In UK by Sirheny007(m): 12:06pm On Dec 13, 2017
undecided

4 Likes

Re: John Boyega And His Family At The Premiere Of "Star Wars" In UK by Ikmontana1: 12:09pm On Dec 13, 2017
fresh guy
Re: John Boyega And His Family At The Premiere Of "Star Wars" In UK by Terminator1234g: 12:09pm On Dec 13, 2017
MrCross:

Lol, trust me u can't keep up.

Lol, una go still marry.
Sha invite us.
Re: John Boyega And His Family At The Premiere Of "Star Wars" In UK by olagockay(m): 12:09pm On Dec 13, 2017
Since we are one family, why isn't all of Nigeria there?
Re: John Boyega And His Family At The Premiere Of "Star Wars" In UK by Danchoco(m): 12:10pm On Dec 13, 2017
Noted
Re: John Boyega And His Family At The Premiere Of "Star Wars" In UK by AdolfHitlerxXx: 12:10pm On Dec 13, 2017
See "funkification" of Yoruba name...

Adegboyega = Boyega grin

You are still as black as the Amala you eat though.

Omoluabi!

20 Likes

Re: John Boyega And His Family At The Premiere Of "Star Wars" In UK by prynceme: 12:10pm On Dec 13, 2017
Nice.
Re: John Boyega And His Family At The Premiere Of "Star Wars" In UK by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 13, 2017
Gboyega
Re: John Boyega And His Family At The Premiere Of "Star Wars" In UK by MRAKBEE(m): 12:12pm On Dec 13, 2017
Dude is talented..
Was thrilled by his performance in the Chidimanda Adichie's adapted story on the Nigerian civil war

4 Likes

Re: John Boyega And His Family At The Premiere Of "Star Wars" In UK by mathias32(m): 12:14pm On Dec 13, 2017
he's my brother
Re: John Boyega And His Family At The Premiere Of "Star Wars" In UK by 1Sharon(f): 12:15pm On Dec 13, 2017
But this is old now The star wars films came out when?
Re: John Boyega And His Family At The Premiere Of "Star Wars" In UK by kumakunta: 12:15pm On Dec 13, 2017
AdolfHitlerxXx:
See "funkification" of Yoruba name...

Adegboyega = Boyega grin

You are still as black as the Amala you eat though.

Omoluabi!
Most foreigners find it hard to pronounce the gb yoruba alphabet . So instead of choosing Goyega he went for Boyega .

11 Likes

Re: John Boyega And His Family At The Premiere Of "Star Wars" In UK by AdolfHitlerxXx: 12:18pm On Dec 13, 2017
kumakunta:

Most foreigners find it hard to pronounce the gb yoruba alphabet . So instead of choosing Goyega he went for Boyega .

THANKS for the insight chief. I didn't know this. I just always suspected Whites would find his name a mouthful

I like when Nigerians and Africans in general use their native names and don't dilute it to make it easier to pronounce.

Hakeem Olajuwon comes to mind.

5 Likes

Re: John Boyega And His Family At The Premiere Of "Star Wars" In UK by deafeyez: 12:21pm On Dec 13, 2017
Operation show your teeth.
Re: John Boyega And His Family At The Premiere Of "Star Wars" In UK by shogotermies(m): 12:22pm On Dec 13, 2017
name checkers are about to arrive...
Re: John Boyega And His Family At The Premiere Of "Star Wars" In UK by frugal(m): 12:26pm On Dec 13, 2017
Great actor.
Re: John Boyega And His Family At The Premiere Of "Star Wars" In UK by Bizibi(m): 12:28pm On Dec 13, 2017
Wow,new star wars
Re: John Boyega And His Family At The Premiere Of "Star Wars" In UK by midehi2(f): 12:36pm On Dec 13, 2017
Sirheny007:
undecided
stop posting this boy's pic, e dey do me totori for body grin chai!
Re: John Boyega And His Family At The Premiere Of "Star Wars" In UK by Sirheny007(m): 12:38pm On Dec 13, 2017
midehi2:

stop posting this boy's pic, e dey do me totori for body grin chai!

Hmmm
Just no use am masturbate oo lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: John Boyega And His Family At The Premiere Of "Star Wars" In UK by oyetpel(m): 12:40pm On Dec 13, 2017
AdolfHitlerxXx:

THANKS for the insight chief. I didn't know this. I just always suspected Whites would find his name a mouthful

I like when Nigerians and Africans in general use their native names and don't dilute it to make it easier to pronounce.

Hakeem Olajuwon comes to mind.

Have you heard of one Ademola Lookman?
Re: John Boyega And His Family At The Premiere Of "Star Wars" In UK by AfroSamurai: 12:44pm On Dec 13, 2017
Indeed, he's one with the force.
Re: John Boyega And His Family At The Premiere Of "Star Wars" In UK by Dinirojones(m): 12:45pm On Dec 13, 2017
Obviously the force is with him ......

omóluabi...!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos From Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Wedding Introduction / Afe Babalola University Alumni Accuses Perruzi Of Fraud / Emma Nyra And Her Twin Babies Step Out In Style (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.