Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,342 members, 7,808,205 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

"How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires (59361 Views)

I Will Pay Your Groom Price, Everything If You Accept To Marry Me In My Shrine / When A Girl Asks A Guy For His Picture While Chatting With Him (photos). / Charley Kay: Oyinbo Bride Pays ’Groom Price’ Of Nigerian Yahoo Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 13, 2017
Belafonte:

You remember Nabal? You know David eventually married his widow? There will always be rich fools, money-miss-roads. They don't understand their own value and will settle for trash. In the end, these marriages hardly stand the test of time. A fool and his money are soon parted.
haba i know dat story nacheesy.daniella okeke trash? Men are having high blood pressure over her.have u seen her fanpage? Every day she gets proposals from made mencheesy.
Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by LordAdam16: 5:11pm On Dec 13, 2017
Belafonte:

Parties to a dissolved marriage can no longer claim to be married. They are divorces. So is anyone who is no longer in the movement. Yore either in or not in. Simple as that. They can best be described as former whatevers or one-time whoevers.

Yet, Janet Jackson became an alhaja for the right amount when she met her own rich fool. She wasn't broke in the slightest and she coulda had her pick of men. Same thing with Mariah Carey and rapper Eve. Women seem to have a problem saying no to money-miss-roads.

If you're going to generalize it to all women, I may agree with you. But don't make it only about the older women.

Some guys marry for the same reason they buy a yacht.

You seemed to conveniently forget Janet had been married twice before Al Mana. Carey had been married before Cannon. Every OG knows Cannon was some lucky-a$$ nigga to land Carey. And what's up with Eve on your list?

-Lord

1 Like

Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 13, 2017
Martin0:

Iffa beat una two eh;gringrin

Abeg make una give me d code jorgringrin
Come lefulefu which kin oppression be this nagrin

Na one nice sister on the forum we dey talk about..i hope she doesnt see me doing this
Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by Martin0(m): 5:13pm On Dec 13, 2017
lefulefu:
haba as i dey mingle around i also dey use style dey look around .i agree with u ..its always better to get a woman early cos if na d time u wan come marry u enter street dey look for girl e go over u.na only d bad ones go enter ur hand.

Exactly same with me oogringrin
My own code wey I dey use take dey find dem nor be small one ooo,even my female friends some feel say I get one babe wey I dey hide somwheregringrin
Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 13, 2017
lefulefu:
haba i know dat story nacheesy.daniella okeke trash? Men are having high blood pressure over her.have u seen her fanpage? Every day she gets proposals from made mencheesy.

You and celebs ehn, your matter tire me...From Eniola Badmus, nah Daniella Okeke you dey chyke now

1 Like

Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 13, 2017
KreativGenius:

trust me... it doesnt hurt to try, stop trying to play it safe bro... yu dey single?

na wetin be your spec...
u already know my spec cheesy.. And this one u asking if i am single u think if i was in a serious relationship my girl go dey comfortable in me goin to romance section cheesy.u know how babes are cheesy.
Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by Martin0(m): 5:16pm On Dec 13, 2017
lefulefu:
then in school in my lodge there was this very strong SU babe.ol boy this babe can speak in tongues and she can pray those fire fire prayer.For night na one dirty looking weed smoking dude with fried hair go sneak enter her roomcheesy.she think say we for the hostel no know her racket cheesy..and she get guy oo.the most annoying is dat when she dey preach to us she go dey claim say she be virgincheesy.

Hahahahah and una jus still dey code the her story abigringrin

Mehn I nor know wetin special about this virgin ooogringrin abi dem feel say na virgin girls we do look for
Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by LordAdam16: 5:16pm On Dec 13, 2017
lefulefu:

Come on now, he's only going to call them money miss roads and rich fools.

-Lord
Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 13, 2017
KreativGenius:

You and celebs ehn, your matter tire me...From Eniola Badmus, nah Daniella Okeke you dey chyke now
hmm dat one wey d cream she dey rub for body is 980 pounds sterlingcheesy.her eyeliner is 600 poundscheesy...guy u wan kill ur brothercheesy.
Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by Martin0(m): 5:18pm On Dec 13, 2017
KreativGenius:

Na one nice sister on the forum we dey talk about..i hope she doesnt see me doing this

Which nice sister be that sef,abeg use ur profile take give me the code for some secondsgrin
Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 13, 2017
lefulefu:
hmm dat one wey d cream she dey rub for body is 980 pounds sterlingcheesy.her eyeliner is 600 poundscheesy...guy u wan kill ur brothercheesy.

Hahahha Oba of Benin go hear this one...I no say go for wetin your power no fit carry oh...My own power here no fit carry that one, we all get levels abeg make we find babes for our level
Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 13, 2017
lefulefu:
u already know my spec cheesy.. And this one u asking if i am single u think if i was in a serious relationship my girl go dey comfortable in me goin to romance section cheesy.u know how babes are cheesy.

Make i suggest a few ladies ? You go permit me ?
Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 13, 2017
Martin0:

Hahahahah and una jus still dey code the her story abigringrin

Mehn I nor know wetin special about this virgin ooogringrin abi dem feel say na virgin girls we do look for
i no be virgin hunter and besides there are ways babes dey deceive guys now who are obsessed about virginscheesy.dem can form tightness if the guy enter.after show if the guy ask why e no see blood they can always say na one rigorous exercise wey dem do na tear d hymencheesy.even a veteran ashi can easily deceive a guy dat she is a virgincheesy.
Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by DeRay98(m): 5:25pm On Dec 13, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Fine boy! This lady should hurry up and hook this man, she shouldn’t let him go. He looks like he has a bright future and great potentials. She had better do all she can oh!!!

All lawyers dey fine for wig and gown na, not a guarantee for success in the learned profession unless he grows up to follow the path of Barr. Ozekhome in defending looters of our treasury.
Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 13, 2017
lefulefu:
i no be virgin hunter and besides there are ways babes dey deceive guys now who are obsessed about virginscheesy.dem can form tightness if the guy enter.after show if the guy ask why e no see blood they can always say na one rigorous exercise wey dem do na tear d hymencheesy.even a veteran ashi can easily deceive a guy dat she is a virgincheesy.

Na wa, you don tire for woman matter...you no go believe anything like this oh.
Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 13, 2017
Martin0:

grin
Martin0:

Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by Belafonte(m): 5:26pm On Dec 13, 2017
LordAdam16:

This is practically the first sentence on Wikipedia on MGTOW.

[QUOTE]Men Going Their Own Way (MGTOW /ˈmɪɡtaʊ/) is a mostly pseudonymous online community supported by websites and social media presences cautioning men against serious romantic relationships with women, especially marriage[/QUOTE]

Keyword is "serious."

-Lord

Just skimmed through MGTOW.com and I have to admit I had quite a wrong opinion of the movement. Interestingly, it's more in tune with my own philosophy. I, therefore, concede.

1 Like

Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by Belafonte(m): 5:30pm On Dec 13, 2017
lefulefu:

A slut is trash no matter how beautiful she may be. And no matter how many people desire a thing, its value remains what it is.
Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 13, 2017
KreativGenius:

Make i suggest a few ladies ? You go permit me ?
if na feminist u wan suggest abeg no bothercheesy
Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 13, 2017
lefulefu:
if na feminist u wan suggest abeg no bothercheesy

You go thank me. Give me some days to speak with her first. I go update you next week...This is treasure oh.
Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 13, 2017
Belafonte:

A slut is trash no matter how beautiful she may be. And no matter how many people desire a thing, its value remains what it is.
i agree with u that she's a slayqueen/high runz babe..but then what i was saying is dat a lady of her type also get the top men of the highest echelon.men desired by other ladies.
Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 13, 2017
KreativGenius:

You go thank me. Give me some days to speak with her first. I go update you next week...This is treasure oh.
hm she dey frequent dis forum?
Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by Martin0(m): 5:38pm On Dec 13, 2017
lefulefu:

Hahahahah lefulefu ur craz don pass my own ooo,e be like say my own craz still wear clothgringrin

Vetran ashi grincheesycheesy ur mouth ehgrin
Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by Martin0(m): 5:39pm On Dec 13, 2017
lefulefu:

Virgina wey dem dey find way's to widen am nai dem dey tight na wa oo,girls are confused shagringrin
Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 13, 2017
Martin0:

Hahahahah lefulefu ur craz don pass my own ooo,e be like say my own craz still wear clothgringrin

Vetran ashi grincheesycheesy ur mouth ehgrin
u know say d work be like soldier workcheesy
Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by Belafonte(m): 5:43pm On Dec 13, 2017
LordAdam16:

If you're going to generalize it to all women, I may agree with you. But don't make it only about the older women.

Some guys marry for the same reason they buy a yacht.

You seemed to conveniently forget Janet had been married twice before Al Mana. Carey had been married before Cannon. Every OG knows Cannon was some lucky-a$$ nigga to land Carey. And what's up with Eve on your list?

-Lord

Generalisations don't have to be a 100%. Homosexuality is still odd to much of the world despite media attempts at normalising it. Men still generally dig women. Not all older women are without value. Not all young women are worth the hassle.

JLo has also been married, at least, twice. Doesn't change nothing.
Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 13, 2017
lefulefu:
hm she dey frequent dis forum?

Once in a month or two grin

These are people i just jam by luck
Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by Belafonte(m): 5:47pm On Dec 13, 2017
lefulefu:
i agree with u that she's a slayqueen/high runz babe..but then what i was saying is dat a lady of her type also get the top men of the highest echelon.men desired by other ladies.

Let me put it this way. People still pay considerable money for iPhones with dual SIM capabilities and Nokia ringtone. grin grin
Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 13, 2017
KreativGenius:

Once in a month or two grin

These are people i just jam by luck
lol no be regular..that means she no dey any clique.by the way she be orobo or she dey average?cheesy
Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 13, 2017
lefulefu:
lol no be regular..that means she no dey any clique.by the way she be orobo or she dey average?cheesy

These are ladies made in heaven oh. I go need follow am talk, you know ladies wey dem don trust a guy, na him own dem go listen to...I gofollow am talk first, i get like 8 cool ladies on the forum them no dey even comment self, but like three just dey read waka go, wetin be the minimum age you dey find? you need them from any specific region of the country?
Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 13, 2017
Belafonte:

Let me put it this way. People still pay considerable money for iPhones with dual SIM capabilities and Nokia ringtone. grin grin
lol brother its not really about age oo..if the lady is in her 30s and she still looks good and is down to earth then men will still go for her.all these ones na fallacy that when a lady is in her 30s and still not married then her woman worth dropscheesy.
Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by Martin0(m): 5:53pm On Dec 13, 2017
lefulefu:
u know say d work be like soldier workcheesy

Hahahahahahcheesycheesycheesy
Eh eh so na by Ranksgringrin

Hahahahahah

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. / Zimbabwean Woman Divorces Husband Because Of Too Much Sex / Please How can i stop Masturbation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.