Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,954 members, 7,799,239 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

My Elder Brother Is Back From Prison. Advice Him - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Elder Brother Is Back From Prison. Advice Him (30756 Views)

My Elder Sister Is Working With Criminals To Extort Money From My Company / Missing Prince Benny Benny: My Brother Is Missing Since June 2019 Till Now / Two Men Kneel Down To Thank God After Their Release From Prison In Onitsha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Elder Brother Is Back From Prison. Advice Him by DancingSkeleton(m): 1:03pm On Dec 13, 2017
OP ur family get as e be o

u former cultist , ur brother na ex convict

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Elder Brother Is Back From Prison. Advice Him by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 13, 2017
He should first go f*ck some pussys

2 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother Is Back From Prison. Advice Him by apholaryn: 1:03pm On Dec 13, 2017
funlord:

Tell him to go and join badoo....they need people with his skill set and experience for immediate employment! grin
wayre ni e..lol
Re: My Elder Brother Is Back From Prison. Advice Him by maxti: 1:04pm On Dec 13, 2017
If he has Enough cash, he needs to first see a Psychologist. He shouldn't "stigmatize" himself as a ex jail bird.
I advise he relocates and starts a biz. Probably Agriculture.

2 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother Is Back From Prison. Advice Him by pauldiamonds: 1:04pm On Dec 13, 2017
LET HIM GO AND CHA CHE

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother Is Back From Prison. Advice Him by bughead: 1:09pm On Dec 13, 2017
Sebastine1994:
my elder brother was released from prison last week. few of us went to received him at port Harcourt prison. he is emaciated. although I was just a boy when he was incarcerated. he sent me to school while he was behind bars.
please what advice do you have for a jailbird. he is now 47 years old. we don't have a family, they abandoned him. what business should he go into. should he go back to school or become a pastor.
mind you he has cash.
robbery!

He should try and acquire some pump action guns with cutlass to start this business.

This country don't give a danm on anything and you can literary go free with any crime!

Since you knew how to produce fake story, so therefore let us give ya a fake advise undecided
Re: My Elder Brother Is Back From Prison. Advice Him by Xbee007(m): 1:10pm On Dec 13, 2017
This guy is fake. Just go through his profile, he loves making up fake stories just to reach FP.
Lalasticlala beware.

3 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother Is Back From Prison. Advice Him by Richardabbey(m): 1:10pm On Dec 13, 2017
wink My Only Advice Is Dat He Should Try To Commit Anoda Crime And Go Bck To Prison

How Can He Leave All His Friend Behind angry
Re: My Elder Brother Is Back From Prison. Advice Him by Abudu2000(m): 1:10pm On Dec 13, 2017
DancingSkeleton:
OP ur family get as e be o

u former cultist , ur bro brother ex convict o:
i thought I was the only one who noticed..this is obviously a fake story. I'm sure he is a nairaland mod and he is making up stories for traffic sake....

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother Is Back From Prison. Advice Him by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 13, 2017
Why in the fkn world did u include become a pastor? So he can be ripping people off to make money, abi? Over here pple actually go to school to become a Pastor but in stupid Nigeria any tom dk n Harry can be a pastor, na wa ooo.
Re: My Elder Brother Is Back From Prison. Advice Him by DancingSkeleton(m): 1:12pm On Dec 13, 2017
Abudu2000:
i thought I was the only one who noticed..this is obviously a fake story. I'm sure he is a nairaland mod and he is making up stories for traffic sake....
i tire o
Re: My Elder Brother Is Back From Prison. Advice Him by bigtt76(f): 1:13pm On Dec 13, 2017
You gorrrrrit ....Pastor work will sell well. He will use the sentiments of having been to prison because of a crime and while serving his term, got called by God through a vision and boom he was released through divine intervention to spread the gospel. You can google search for Duncan Williams ....same script too and he haff hammered grin Your bro can do the same thing too, our people are gullible so they will embrace him sharp sharp grin

Sebastine1994:
my elder brother was released from prison last week. few of us went to received him at port Harcourt prison. he is emaciated. although I was just a boy when he was incarcerated. he sent me to school while he was behind bars.
please what advice do you have for a jailbird. he is now 47 years old. we don't have a family, they abandoned him. what business should he go into. should he go back to school or become a pastor.
mind you he has cash.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Elder Brother Is Back From Prison. Advice Him by Philtrik(m): 1:13pm On Dec 13, 2017
Sebastine1994:
mind you he has cash.
So he should open a church as business and become a pastor? Clap for yourself.

Re: My Elder Brother Is Back From Prison. Advice Him by KingSango(m): 1:14pm On Dec 13, 2017
Sebastine1994:
mind you he has cash.

Farming.
Re: My Elder Brother Is Back From Prison. Advice Him by tiredoflife(m): 1:15pm On Dec 13, 2017
He has money
U mean with all the banks that caved in
All the bvn
Change of banks
He was able to hide his money till he came back and even saw u tru school
That nigga doesn't need our advice
He is smart as Bleep

2 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother Is Back From Prison. Advice Him by Berlyn1(f): 1:16pm On Dec 13, 2017
Op it seem crimes runs in ya family o grin

Or are you just seeking for attention undecided
Re: My Elder Brother Is Back From Prison. Advice Him by gurunlocker: 1:16pm On Dec 13, 2017
Why always you? Your school declared you wanted, your brother is back from prison and needed advice?

3 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother Is Back From Prison. Advice Him by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 13, 2017
ShinnBet:
You go soon follow his footstep to prison
ur such an insensitive fellow

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother Is Back From Prison. Advice Him by kingPhidel(m): 1:20pm On Dec 13, 2017
hmmmmShey you be badoo too, call am na. [quote author=iamleumas post=63244621][/quote]
Re: My Elder Brother Is Back From Prison. Advice Him by Sanchez01: 1:21pm On Dec 13, 2017
bughead:
robbery!

He should try and acquire some pump action guns with cutlass to start this business.

This country don't give a danm on anything and you can literary go free with any crime!

Since you knew how to produce fake story, so therefore let us give ya a fake advise undecided
Where is the sense in this

Re: My Elder Brother Is Back From Prison. Advice Him by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 13, 2017
Jaguntemmy:
MY SINCERE ADVICE IS FOR TO GO BACK
AT LEAST IN PRISON HE WILL HAVE A EXCUSE FOR NOT BEING SUCCESSFUL

To go back to prison? I doubt your sincerity
Re: My Elder Brother Is Back From Prison. Advice Him by ogorwyne(f): 1:24pm On Dec 13, 2017
Sebastine1994:
mind you he has cash.
Op I don't understand this pastor part.
Re: My Elder Brother Is Back From Prison. Advice Him by africanusvu(m): 1:26pm On Dec 13, 2017
Sebastine1994:
mind you he has cash.
.,I should rather advice u to be careful the life u now live but learn from ur brothers mistakes not to see urself in his position tomorrow. Cos.seems u love cash.avoid ur brother mistake
Re: My Elder Brother Is Back From Prison. Advice Him by Simpledude0847(m): 1:27pm On Dec 13, 2017
Don't even think of the pastoral thing. He should move closer to God and forget about school for now. Age is really not on his side. Getting a job (Janitorial) will help him get busy. Depending on the kind of church, he might even get an employment working in Church, which help him grow spiritually. You should also watch out for the company he keeps. Prison hardly reforms people and he must have met a lot of bad eggs there.
Re: My Elder Brother Is Back From Prison. Advice Him by ShinnBet: 1:27pm On Dec 13, 2017
Cyriloha:

Your stupid for this shit you just said

The OP is currently wanted for attempted murder and assault on his lecturer

Check his topics.

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother Is Back From Prison. Advice Him by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 13, 2017
ShinnBet:

Was waiting for this comment grin

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother Is Back From Prison. Advice Him by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 13, 2017
PASTOR
Sebastine1994:
mind you he has cash.
Re: My Elder Brother Is Back From Prison. Advice Him by HiliaryAutos(m): 1:30pm On Dec 13, 2017
ShinnBet:

This is the most senseless talk i have seen here....Wish people what you want them to wish you...Rubbish cry cry cry
Re: My Elder Brother Is Back From Prison. Advice Him by soromummy(m): 1:30pm On Dec 13, 2017
[]You go soon follow his foot stap to prison
May sence fall on you animal
Re: My Elder Brother Is Back From Prison. Advice Him by kitaatita: 1:31pm On Dec 13, 2017
Key things from your post;
- He went to prison
- He sent you to school from prison
- Family abandoned him
- He has cash ( probably proceeds of criminal activities and the reason for the first three points)

He is not leaving crime. He will convert you to join him in this business that brings cash even in prison
Re: My Elder Brother Is Back From Prison. Advice Him by dingbang(m): 1:31pm On Dec 13, 2017
NeeKlaus:

This is the only sensible thing you have posted on this forum since you registered. The way I see it, there's still hope for you.
lol why you wicked like this grin
Re: My Elder Brother Is Back From Prison. Advice Him by grandstar(m): 1:33pm On Dec 13, 2017
[post brothe last week. few of us went to received him at port Harcourt prison. he is emaciated. although I was just a boy when he was incarcerated. he sent me to school while he was behind bars.
mind you he has cash. [/quote]

U first need to consult with him how he wants 2 proceed wiƄh his life.

he is most likely demoralised and needs to gradually shift back into society. Probably still Co fconfused

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FRSC Reacts To Woman Beating Video, "The Woman Attacked Officer First' / Notorious Armed Robbers Terrorizing Delta Residents Nabbed By Security Operative / A Woman Caught On Camera Stealing At A Children's Store In Okota, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.