Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

My Elder Brother Is Back From Prison. Advice Him - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Elder Brother Is Back From Prison. Advice Him (30762 Views)

My Elder Sister Is Working With Criminals To Extort Money From My Company / Missing Prince Benny Benny: My Brother Is Missing Since June 2019 Till Now / Two Men Kneel Down To Thank God After Their Release From Prison In Onitsha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Elder Brother Is Back From Prison. Advice Him by AFONJAPIG(m): 2:56pm On Dec 13, 2017
Op run for your dear life.. after that horrible experience behind bar, bros u are finish, most jailbirds are lunatic after experiencing that tough time in prison, he mind use you to do practical, the bottom line right now, is either you kill him now or wait for him to strangle u in his dream, remember he is deadly right now after he mingled with deadly criminals, killers and kidnappers while in prison...do something fast I dont want to hear stories that touches heart
Re: My Elder Brother Is Back From Prison. Advice Him by saydfact(m): 2:56pm On Dec 13, 2017
Sebastine1994:
my elder brother was released from prison last week. few of us went to received him at port Harcourt prison. he is emaciated. although I was just a boy when he was incarcerated. he sent me to school while he was behind bars.
please what advice do you have for a jailbird. he is now 47 years old. we don't have a family, they abandoned him. what business should he go into. should he go back to school or become a pastor.
mind you he has cash.

farming is an option or business.......
Re: My Elder Brother Is Back From Prison. Advice Him by onatisi(m): 2:57pm On Dec 13, 2017
Sebastine1994:

mind you he has cash.
then he has no problem
Re: My Elder Brother Is Back From Prison. Advice Him by chigoizie7(m): 3:01pm On Dec 13, 2017
Sebastine1994:
my elder brother was released from prison last week. few of us went to received him at port Harcourt prison. he is emaciated. although I was just a boy when he was incarcerated. he sent me to school while he was behind bars.
please what advice do you have for a jailbird. he is now 47 years old. we don't have a family, they abandoned him. what business should he go into. should he go back to school or become a pastor.
mind you he has cash.

Since he has cash.

Let him go and learn trade.

Tailoring or something lucrative. He doesn't need connections to become one or to start selling . The time he will be spending in learning will also be a kinda rehab for him, it will help him know how the society works gradually. And that time will also allow him the opportunity to integrate into the society without rush.

I am not saying that he should become a tailor forever, but while earning some kinda living, his eyes might be opened to see other aspects of life he can delve into. Tailoring won't take him morethan 6 months to learn and start something up.

Learning another trade will take him more time , and being that he just came out after so many years. It might take him time to adapt
Re: My Elder Brother Is Back From Prison. Advice Him by afbstrategies: 3:03pm On Dec 13, 2017
Sebastine1994:
mind you he has cash.
He probably don't need your advice right now because the prison is meant to reform him, but we can't say that about Nigerian prisons. . All he need your support and prayers.
Re: My Elder Brother Is Back From Prison. Advice Him by geezynoni: 3:05pm On Dec 13, 2017
ShinnBet:
You go soon follow his footstep to prison

Ode nie
Re: My Elder Brother Is Back From Prison. Advice Him by gbaskiboy: 3:08pm On Dec 13, 2017
ShinnBet:
Haba this is harsh and wickedness
Re: My Elder Brother Is Back From Prison. Advice Him by afbstrategies: 3:09pm On Dec 13, 2017
bughead:
robbery!

He should try and acquire some pump action guns with cutlass to start this business.

This country don't give a danm on anything and you can literary go free with any crime!

Since you knew how to produce fake story, so therefore let us give ya a fake advise undecided

Re: My Elder Brother Is Back From Prison. Advice Him by Cyriloha(m): 3:32pm On Dec 13, 2017
ShinnBet:

The OP is currently wanted for attempted murder and assault on his lecturer

Check his topics.

Lol abeg
Re: My Elder Brother Is Back From Prison. Advice Him by Daviestunech(m): 3:47pm On Dec 13, 2017
Heywhizzy:
undecidedNo be this same boy say he dey wanted for school by December 10..You ex-cultist, your brother ex-convict

https://www.nairaland.com/4230300/school-declared-me-wanted-10th

D guy is mentally unstable ooh shocked

2 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother Is Back From Prison. Advice Him by Damfostopper(m): 3:58pm On Dec 13, 2017
lol Op... ex cultist.....your brother.... ex convict...... are you thinking Wat am thinking
Re: My Elder Brother Is Back From Prison. Advice Him by salmonkas178(m): 3:59pm On Dec 13, 2017
He needed rehabilitation and prayers to kick start
Re: My Elder Brother Is Back From Prison. Advice Him by Damfostopper(m): 4:01pm On Dec 13, 2017
NeeKlaus:

This is the only sensible thing you have posted on this forum since you registered. The way I see it, there's still hope for you.
haaaas epic.... do you know that this savage comment this can push lady biacan to attempt suicide.....

Re: My Elder Brother Is Back From Prison. Advice Him by Maydfourth: 4:18pm On Dec 13, 2017
What took him to prison in the first instance?Let him try whistle blowing ,make he join SARS or make he dey go do yahoo yahoo.
Re: My Elder Brother Is Back From Prison. Advice Him by abels(m): 4:50pm On Dec 13, 2017
ShinnBet:
you are mean guy, very mean
Re: My Elder Brother Is Back From Prison. Advice Him by lazygal: 5:15pm On Dec 13, 2017
NeeKlaus:

This is the only sensible thing you have posted on this forum since you registered. The way I see it, there's still hope for you.

Once there is life there is hope..only dead people no longer have hope
Re: My Elder Brother Is Back From Prison. Advice Him by apharm(m): 5:28pm On Dec 13, 2017
johnwizey:
He has cash, what business is he doing in prison that is fetching him cash He should continue with the business if it is legal and if not...... I rest my case.

Gbam!!! U spoke my mind
Re: My Elder Brother Is Back From Prison. Advice Him by charlsecy(m): 5:36pm On Dec 13, 2017
eleojo23:
But how did he manage to send you to school while behind bars? I am honestly curious.
johnwizey:
He has cash, what business is he doing in prison that is fetching him cash
He could have been rich big time before being jailed.
Re: My Elder Brother Is Back From Prison. Advice Him by Compliant(m): 5:53pm On Dec 13, 2017
Sebastine1994:
My nairalanders, I am in serious soup since I fell out with my lecturer. I thought the good days would last. now I am a wanted man by the school authority.

I used to be his favorite student. until we quarreled about money he was owing me.

Few days ago some boys went to his home and butchered him with a knife. although he is still alive but he fingered me for it. as a former cultist myself, I use my influence to protect him. he wasn't under my umbrella anymore and became venerable.

He was stabbed when he came out to see why the generator suddenly turned off. he was bent to repair the generator when somebody stabbed him from behind. what should I do. its my final year.

SOMETHING IS SURELY WRONG WITH YOUR FAMILY

HE SENT YOU TO SCH AND YOU BECAME A CULTIST ? AND NOW HAVING ISSUES WITH SCH AUTHORITES

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother Is Back From Prison. Advice Him by Toscarel: 6:01pm On Dec 13, 2017
ShinnBet:
Y must ppl be so negative about everything what brought up the topic of footsteps here u shut up if don't have any advice holier than though
Re: My Elder Brother Is Back From Prison. Advice Him by Gentle034(m): 6:01pm On Dec 13, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
Wetin carry am go prison? to begin with
Old things have passed away, e no kukumah concern you, it's either you advice him or you pass like a footballer
Re: My Elder Brother Is Back From Prison. Advice Him by Toscarel: 6:03pm On Dec 13, 2017
Cyriloha:

Lol abeg
Amebo
Re: My Elder Brother Is Back From Prison. Advice Him by blackaxe78: 7:46pm On Dec 13, 2017
Use him for money rituals
Re: My Elder Brother Is Back From Prison. Advice Him by frozen70(f): 11:46pm On Dec 13, 2017
Sebastine1994:
mind you he has cash.

First of all, let the family welcome him with open heart and wide stretched arms. Let him relax him self with his family married or not married. Let him ask for forgiveness from God and his family, once he does all this the spirit of God will direct him on what to do. He needs counseling so that he won't go into depression or rejection from the society. Keep an eye on him til he comes out of it. Lastly his happiness is solely in his hands.
Re: My Elder Brother Is Back From Prison. Advice Him by makydebbie(f): 6:34am On Dec 14, 2017
NeeKlaus:

grin grin
Re: My Elder Brother Is Back From Prison. Advice Him by chrissy3(m): 7:31am On Dec 14, 2017
If he goes back to crime,let him be arrested again.this should happen till he learns his lesson.
Re: My Elder Brother Is Back From Prison. Advice Him by juman(m): 8:04am On Dec 14, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: My Elder Brother Is Back From Prison. Advice Him by NeeKlaus: 8:55am On Dec 14, 2017
makydebbie:
grin grin
LOL. Debbie, howie you? kiss
Re: My Elder Brother Is Back From Prison. Advice Him by makydebbie(f): 10:47am On Dec 14, 2017
NeeKlaus:

LOL. Debbie, howie you? kiss
I'm cool, you?
Goodmoney. kiss
Re: My Elder Brother Is Back From Prison. Advice Him by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 14, 2017
He should become a Pastor; since he has working capital.
Re: My Elder Brother Is Back From Prison. Advice Him by NeeKlaus: 12:13pm On Dec 14, 2017
makydebbie:
I'm cool, you? Goodmoney. kiss
Managing life.
Guudaftunuu, Ma. kiss How's your day been?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Arrest 9-Year-Old Boy In Asaba, Delta, Keep Him Behind Bar (Pics) / AAU Student Pours Hot Water On Her Colleague (Photos) / Houses And Shops Burnt In Nnung Oku Ekanem, Awa In Akwa Ibom. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.