Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

Petrolex Mega Oil City Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Petrolex Mega Oil City Recruitment (5608 Views)

University Of Medical Sciences Ondo City Recruitment... Who Has Applied ? / Who Knows Cambrain Mega Value Company In Benin / USAID Mega Job Recruitment(Salary: ₦14,104,381.00 - ₦21,242,211.00 Yearly) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Petrolex Mega Oil City Recruitment by Spylord48: 11:21am On Dec 13, 2017
Just yesterday, the Vice president and other dignitaries stormed Ibefun Ogun state to commission the ultra modern Petrolex Mega Oil City.This is a good news especially to job seekers.
Please can anyone with information or updates about the job opportunities, vacancies that are still available in the new firm help us with the information and procedures to go about it.I have sent mails to their customer care yet no reply but I believe that one or two Nairalanders might have been recruited into the firm before it's commissioning. Any one with the info should update we job seekers especially now that the year is about to end please.

5 Likes

Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City Recruitment by 1zynnvn(m): 12:20pm On Dec 13, 2017
Spylord48:
Just yesterday, the Vice president and other dignitaries stormed Ibefun Ogun state to commission the ultra modern Petrolex Mega Oil City.This is a good news especially to job seekers.
Please can anyone with information or updates about the job opportunities, vacancies that are still available in the new firm help us with the information and procedures to go about it.I have sent mails to their customer care yet no reply but I believe that one or two Nairalanders might have been recruited into the firm before it's commissioning. Any one with the info should update we job seekers especially now that the year is about to end please.

Are you begging to be scammed??

1 Like

Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City Recruitment by Toriaking: 3:20pm On Dec 13, 2017
Job opportunity available at https://jobplaceng..com.ng
Visit site for more info.
We update our site daily for better access
We are planning on opening an outsourcing firm,if you want to be one of our first candidates subscribe for alerts. Don't be left out
Visit https://jobplaceng..com.ng/
Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City Recruitment by Spylord48: 9:02pm On Dec 14, 2017
Almost 1000 views yet not even one tangible comment or information. This is not fair o.Anybody with information should update we job seekers with it please..
Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City Recruitment by Spylord48: 11:42am On Jan 16, 2018
Can anyone working in the company update us on the recruitment process please. I have sent email to their customer care since last year yet no response from them. If you have any information about them please drop it,it might help job seekers a lot please.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Salary For Marketers In Access Bank / VHR Nig Ltd Interview Notice! / How To Apply For Prixair Group Fresh Job Recruitment (4 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.