Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

“sad That The APC Is Supporting SARS Against Nigerians” – Reno Omokri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “sad That The APC Is Supporting SARS Against Nigerians” – Reno Omokri (449 Views)

2019: Why My Son Is Supporting Buhari – Okupe / It Is Sad That Two Global Banking Giants Are Leaving Nigeria - Atiku Abubakar / Aisha Yesufu: 'Buhari's Is Supporting Corruption, Vote Him Out' (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“sad That The APC Is Supporting SARS Against Nigerians” – Reno Omokri by ibrahxx123(m): 11:52am On Dec 13, 2017
Reno Omokri has come for an APC chieftain who is reportedly ready to stage a rally in support of SARS against their widespread condemnation by Nigerians.

He however said he felt no surprise since the APC government is synonymous with atrocities.

He wrote;

“With all the atrocities that Nigerians have reported about SARS, it is sad that the APC is supporting SARS against Nigerians. But should we be surprised? Are they not supporting Buhari with all his atrocities #EndSARS”

http://thekennysblog.com/2017/12/13/sad-apc-supporting-sars-nigerians-reno-omokri/

Re: “sad That The APC Is Supporting SARS Against Nigerians” – Reno Omokri by Jaguntemmy(m): 11:58am On Dec 13, 2017
THERE IS NOTHING BAD YOU GUYS WON'T LINK APC WITH THESE DAYS,
GET A NEW LIFE

1 Like

Re: “sad That The APC Is Supporting SARS Against Nigerians” – Reno Omokri by tmx21(m): 12:03pm On Dec 13, 2017

If anyone tells me Nigeria is a joke, I will never get enough convincing reasons to argue such comment.
Re: “sad That The APC Is Supporting SARS Against Nigerians” – Reno Omokri by thesicilian: 12:04pm On Dec 13, 2017
SARS is now more important than Boko Haram.
Re: “sad That The APC Is Supporting SARS Against Nigerians” – Reno Omokri by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 13, 2017
shocked

∆ ∆
Re: “sad That The APC Is Supporting SARS Against Nigerians” – Reno Omokri by CoolFreeday(m): 12:25pm On Dec 13, 2017
Jaguntemmy:
THERE IS NOTHING BAD YOU GUYS WON'T LINK APC WITH THESE DAYS,
GET A NEW LIFE

I tire o

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints Dead Men Into Board / Police Arrest Badoo ‘s High Priest, Ruin Shrine / Babatunde Raji Fashola, San: The Federal Minister Of Power, Works And Housing :

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.