Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,272 members, 7,807,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

Tweetstorm Officially Launched As Twitter Thread: HOW IT WORKS - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Tweetstorm Officially Launched As Twitter Thread: HOW IT WORKS (342 Views)

Pi Network - Seems PI Is Officially Launched It's Trending On Twitter / Let Us Bury Our Brother Mrbraine That Was Killed On The Twitter Thread / See Reactions As Twitter User Shares Hilarious Uniben Experience, While Living I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tweetstorm Officially Launched As Twitter Thread: HOW IT WORKS by Smartdepotng: 12:10pm On Dec 13, 2017
https://smartdepot.com.ng/2017/12/12/twitter-official-launches-tweetstorm-twitter-thread/

Tweetstorm or what is now officially call Twitter Thread has been around for some time now as we earlier explained in our Tips and Tricks. Today Twitter has officially launched ‘Thread’ an official feature that allows you to tweetstorm. We’ve already explained tweetstorm in our tips and tricks here but for benefit of doubt we will summarize it again.

HOW DOES TWITTER THREAD WORK.

It’s simple! Type your tweet messages or thoughts, press the newly added “+” button beside the circular limits indicator (this + button may not be in your twitter right now but don’t worry, it will soon appear) to add a additional new tweet (or thread). You can add many threads after that, press the tweet all button which will now appear on the top and there you go.

According to twitter, only 25 threads will be allowed for now. That is a lot considering that each thread can take up to 280 characters now. This new thread feature can allow you edit or to be properly put, update a thread already tweeted. To do so, you’ll write out the new tweet after tapping the “Add another Tweet” button. This lets you continue to update a thread forever. This will be very useful for twitter users who have great reactions to their thread.

THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STORY

We’ve been having an argument whether the 280 characters increase has made Twitter more boring? Some people think so bit if you are of that school of thought, the twitter thread will bore you more. How will the new Twitter Thread handle other connected accounts like Facebook or Instagram? We did tried it out on Facebook and it turned out nice. Only the first tweet of the thread appears on connected

Full details and more:
https://smartdepot.com.ng/2017/12/12/twitter-official-launches-tweetstorm-twitter-thread/

(1) (Reply)

Worship In Spoken Words / Help Guys, I Need Your Support For My Recent Project / My Predictions For 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.