Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

Wike And Ifeanyi Okowa Inspect Ongoing Construction In Asaba (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike And Ifeanyi Okowa Inspect Ongoing Construction In Asaba (Photos) (21792 Views)

Gridlock: Osinbajo, Sanwo-olu Visit Apapa, Inspect Ongoing Projects / Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku / Peter Obi, Obaze And Ifeanyi Uba Hold 7 Hour Meeting (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike And Ifeanyi Okowa Inspect Ongoing Construction In Asaba (Photos) by Kokolet11: 2:21pm On Dec 13, 2017
grin oya lauretta onochie aka ngeneukwenu come and mention IPOB
Re: Wike And Ifeanyi Okowa Inspect Ongoing Construction In Asaba (Photos) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 13, 2017
dreamworld:
Afonjas will not like this

Delta State is SS. We don’t have a problem with the people of the SS. There is mutual respect between the Yorubas and the people of the SS. Oritsefemi for example is an itsekiri and he’s our brother.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike And Ifeanyi Okowa Inspect Ongoing Construction In Asaba (Photos) by 10am: 2:45pm On Dec 13, 2017
Tired of Your Website Embarrassing Your Business? Get the Best WEB DESIGN EXPERIENCE

Contact NOW to get you Website ‘Global Office’ Development
Re: Wike And Ifeanyi Okowa Inspect Ongoing Construction In Asaba (Photos) by starz100: 2:51pm On Dec 13, 2017
Hehh
Re: Wike And Ifeanyi Okowa Inspect Ongoing Construction In Asaba (Photos) by judecares1(m): 2:58pm On Dec 13, 2017
u dey mad for this statement

paradigmshift:
a very big mistake for Delta State .
Re: Wike And Ifeanyi Okowa Inspect Ongoing Construction In Asaba (Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 3:06pm On Dec 13, 2017
judecares1:

u no well at all
Re: Wike And Ifeanyi Okowa Inspect Ongoing Construction In Asaba (Photos) by signz: 3:07pm On Dec 13, 2017
Wike is just rallying his base.
Re: Wike And Ifeanyi Okowa Inspect Ongoing Construction In Asaba (Photos) by GavelSlam: 3:09pm On Dec 13, 2017
Why are my Deltans complaining .

Enjoy Okowa.

I always tell people the plan for Ibori's successors is to do worse than the previous so as to make Ibori appear supreme. It is deliberate.

Also, it is easy to bad mouth how Lagos and it's neighbouring states are progressing but had their governors been the likes of Uduaghan and Okowa even Lagos would have looked no better than Uyo now.

Enjoy your governors. You fought tooth and nail to get them into office.
Re: Wike And Ifeanyi Okowa Inspect Ongoing Construction In Asaba (Photos) by GavelSlam: 3:10pm On Dec 13, 2017
judecares1:

Will you stop that nonsense.

What value has Okowa brought to Delta state?
Re: Wike And Ifeanyi Okowa Inspect Ongoing Construction In Asaba (Photos) by gfan131: 3:12pm On Dec 13, 2017
Re: Wike And Ifeanyi Okowa Inspect Ongoing Construction In Asaba (Photos) by oweniwe(m): 3:20pm On Dec 13, 2017
olusola200:
What about Asaba ibusa warri road?

I am very please to inform you that okowa is a failure

He is only serving his godfather 's interest

It's federal road
Re: Wike And Ifeanyi Okowa Inspect Ongoing Construction In Asaba (Photos) by soliddust2020: 3:31pm On Dec 13, 2017
Abeg where this site they for asaba. The site and equipment looks staged.
Re: Wike And Ifeanyi Okowa Inspect Ongoing Construction In Asaba (Photos) by cedeki(m): 3:33pm On Dec 13, 2017
Visionless and focus less Governor of all times, we hail thee, may God manage your affairs the way you are managing Delta State
Re: Wike And Ifeanyi Okowa Inspect Ongoing Construction In Asaba (Photos) by Silverman42(m): 4:08pm On Dec 13, 2017
All these na pure Wash. I live here so i no better
Re: Wike And Ifeanyi Okowa Inspect Ongoing Construction In Asaba (Photos) by dennisworld1(m): 5:10pm On Dec 13, 2017
Come he is only doing asaba road. Nothing is working in the state. The worst governor so far.

1 Like

Re: Wike And Ifeanyi Okowa Inspect Ongoing Construction In Asaba (Photos) by Myde4naija(m): 7:12pm On Dec 13, 2017
PDP with their stupid and nonsense project........

PDP State will always remain under develop
Re: Wike And Ifeanyi Okowa Inspect Ongoing Construction In Asaba (Photos) by badman007(m): 7:40pm On Dec 13, 2017
What is this rubbish? E no go better for this Okowa guy
Re: Wike And Ifeanyi Okowa Inspect Ongoing Construction In Asaba (Photos) by xaggar(m): 8:14pm On Dec 13, 2017
badman007:
What is this rubbish? E no go better for this Okowa guy

You mean e no go better for u.
Re: Wike And Ifeanyi Okowa Inspect Ongoing Construction In Asaba (Photos) by EnaibeSam: 8:31pm On Dec 13, 2017
Where is the construction project? what I can see here is not more than five metre drainage. Okowa is a big failure
Re: Wike And Ifeanyi Okowa Inspect Ongoing Construction In Asaba (Photos) by oba4yee(m): 9:01pm On Dec 13, 2017
become a boss of your own, apply for quickteller paypoint agency today @ no cost. for more info: contact 080 621 624 37
Re: Wike And Ifeanyi Okowa Inspect Ongoing Construction In Asaba (Photos) by Ikechuob: 9:03pm On Dec 13, 2017
I really hate that okowa guy. When are they removing him biko
Re: Wike And Ifeanyi Okowa Inspect Ongoing Construction In Asaba (Photos) by Blessgj(f): 5:01am On Dec 14, 2017
Hmmm,i never knew that a project like this is going on,its better o cos most areas(houses and roads) are no go area in Asaba cos of erosion,the government really need to work on it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Akeredolu Reacts As 88 Ghost Workers Receive Car Loan In Ondo / Muhammadu Gambo Jimeta Is Dead / 'Say No To End SARS': Rivers State Youths Support SARS (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.