Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,472 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

Datti Baba Ahmed: El-Rufai Signs N1 Billion Law Suit For Defamation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Datti Baba Ahmed: El-Rufai Signs N1 Billion Law Suit For Defamation (20089 Views)

Ali Datti-Yako Plans Defection To APC / Aliyu Ahmed El-Rufai Is Dead: El-Rufai's Brother Dies / Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed Dumps APC, Accuses Buhari Of Incompetence, Corruption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Datti Baba Ahmed: El-Rufai Signs N1 Billion Law Suit For Defamation by 247frolicboss(m): 1:34pm On Dec 13, 2017
Malam Nasir Ahmad Elrufai is at the State High Court to sign a lawsuit against one Mr Datti Baba Ahmed[i][/i] for defamation. Malam El-Rufai is claiming 1billion Naira as damages.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/12/photos-gov-el-rufai-signs-1-billion.html

1 Like

Re: Datti Baba Ahmed: El-Rufai Signs N1 Billion Law Suit For Defamation by PMBmustGo2019: 1:36pm On Dec 13, 2017
**Jesus was having sex with Mary Magdalene. - Mallam El-Rufai.

1 Like

Re: Datti Baba Ahmed: El-Rufai Signs N1 Billion Law Suit For Defamation by joystickextend1(m): 1:37pm On Dec 13, 2017
1bil#? chai Datti ahmed don buy market today
Re: Datti Baba Ahmed: El-Rufai Signs N1 Billion Law Suit For Defamation by BruncleZuma: 1:51pm On Dec 13, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Datti Baba Ahmed: El-Rufai Signs N1 Billion Law Suit For Defamation by Built2last: 1:52pm On Dec 13, 2017
Why is this midget so dramatic about anything he does.

My friend in KD said he cant win in 2019 except he rigs it.

Like PMB he has lost good will

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Datti Baba Ahmed: El-Rufai Signs N1 Billion Law Suit For Defamation by Dutchey(m): 1:52pm On Dec 13, 2017
i can't wait 2 have female twins..... so i can name them Linda Ikini and Linda Ikeji

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Datti Baba Ahmed: El-Rufai Signs N1 Billion Law Suit For Defamation by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 13, 2017
And that's what he was elected to do. angry

1 Like

Re: Datti Baba Ahmed: El-Rufai Signs N1 Billion Law Suit For Defamation by GIDIBANKZ(m): 1:52pm On Dec 13, 2017
Abegi jor
Re: Datti Baba Ahmed: El-Rufai Signs N1 Billion Law Suit For Defamation by rawtouch: 1:52pm On Dec 13, 2017
hahahaha..
Re: Datti Baba Ahmed: El-Rufai Signs N1 Billion Law Suit For Defamation by Luukasz(m): 1:52pm On Dec 13, 2017
PMBmustGo2019:
Dont you have sex

1 Like

Re: Datti Baba Ahmed: El-Rufai Signs N1 Billion Law Suit For Defamation by AntiWailer: 1:53pm On Dec 13, 2017
PMBmustGo2019:

As usual.

When you can not argue intelligently you play the religion, ethnic or political card.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Datti Baba Ahmed: El-Rufai Signs N1 Billion Law Suit For Defamation by three: 1:53pm On Dec 13, 2017
Really

You mean this same El-Rufai?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Datti Baba Ahmed: El-Rufai Signs N1 Billion Law Suit For Defamation by verygudbadguy(m): 1:53pm On Dec 13, 2017
I have never seen or heard anyone pay that much as damages in Nigeria. I have only read about it on foreign news agencies.

Even Bukola Saraki's damages that was awarded against Sahara Reporters didn't hold water. Up till now, SR never stopped reporting.

Re: Datti Baba Ahmed: El-Rufai Signs N1 Billion Law Suit For Defamation by MirJay: 1:53pm On Dec 13, 2017
SHORT MAN DEVIL

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Datti Baba Ahmed: El-Rufai Signs N1 Billion Law Suit For Defamation by giftedben: 1:56pm On Dec 13, 2017
EL Rufai always looks different from his fulani brothers. He looks more like "Emeka" with that red Cap. grin

1 Like

Re: Datti Baba Ahmed: El-Rufai Signs N1 Billion Law Suit For Defamation by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 13, 2017
Dutchey:
i can't wait 2 have female twins..... so i can name them Linda Ikini and Linda Ikeji

Or something like this

1 el rufai
1 lia moha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Datti Baba Ahmed: El-Rufai Signs N1 Billion Law Suit For Defamation by nommoh: 1:57pm On Dec 13, 2017
And has not paid Barr Maikori his own!

1 Like

Re: Datti Baba Ahmed: El-Rufai Signs N1 Billion Law Suit For Defamation by Rainmaker69(m): 1:58pm On Dec 13, 2017
El-Rufai is a formidable foe. The guy has practically re-positioned Kaduna. I did some research at NBS and discovered that only El-Rufai and Ambode have been making regular monthly returns. He has laid the foundation for planning and development in the state.

I'm wondering what the entourage is there to do. Because he went to sign his Witness Statement on Oath see crowd. I wonder if there's a crowd when he goes to the gubernatorial toilet, or even za ozza room.

5 Likes

Re: Datti Baba Ahmed: El-Rufai Signs N1 Billion Law Suit For Defamation by GrandMufti: 1:58pm On Dec 13, 2017
Praying mantis

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Datti Baba Ahmed: El-Rufai Signs N1 Billion Law Suit For Defamation by webincomeplus(m): 1:59pm On Dec 13, 2017
Built2last:

Your friend has only said the opinion of one person - himself. Politics in the north is not usually analyzable. You'll think Hausas hate someone, yet they'll still vote for him like crazy.

6 Likes

Re: Datti Baba Ahmed: El-Rufai Signs N1 Billion Law Suit For Defamation by Dutchey(m): 1:59pm On Dec 13, 2017
Kingwizzy16:

Or something like this

1 el rufai
1 lia moha
bros u no get joy o... pesin can't play with u ni...shey na me say make u no get money 4 xmas cloth ni
Re: Datti Baba Ahmed: El-Rufai Signs N1 Billion Law Suit For Defamation by MemphisRaynes: 1:59pm On Dec 13, 2017
Midgets can insult but can't take insults. El Rufai's lies before the elections made the Devil wonder if he had lost his position as the father of all liars.

Apart from being a fellow midget, Osinbajo's has a lot more in common with El-Rufai.

3 Likes

Re: Datti Baba Ahmed: El-Rufai Signs N1 Billion Law Suit For Defamation by uloewa: 2:01pm On Dec 13, 2017
OPEN LETTER TO ELRUFAI BROTHER YAHAYA BELLO

By Abdullahi O Haruna Haruspice

Dear Gov Bello,

I join your well wishers to celebrate with you on the completion of your edifice that’s so grotesquely magnificent that one needs not aspire to go to heaven. This is indeed a heavenly masterpiece that should last forever.

It is an unrivalled template of a house in the whole of Nigeria.You no doubt have taste mr governor. Your taste is befitting of your status your excellency, anyone with your kind of accomplishment sure deserves this one piece of architectural splendour. This is a big and fair plus to your greatness mr governor. As they say in low parlance, carry go - nothing do you sir.

One fascinating thing about this magnificent heaven is its location; strategically located in mockery of the poor. Your mansion will remind them to worship your kind of God, marry your kind of women and believe in your kind of belief. When they wake up everyday to see this best of the best, the pang in their stomach will gyrate not in hunger but in worm infestations.

If the dominante Igala people who have reigned supreme in the hierarchy of the Lugard House had built such a mansion in their land, their people would have been happy like your people of Ebiraland.

No! Instead of bringing heavens like you just did, they whimscally chose to build heavens in Abuja leaving their Igalaland to red muds and ego bloated youths. They towed a misdirected lane instead of the nee direction you are using to bring subdued progress to your people. They build hotels in Abuja while you build eye- catching opulence in Okene, though you also outsmarted them with your houses in Maitama, Asokoro, Ikoyi, Utako, Wuse, Dubai, a proposed private university in Benue and other Landed properties in Apapa converted by your excellecy. TWALE!!! You are indeed a digital hero - even with hunger in the land, atleast we can still go to your palatial empire to take selfie in hunger.

At all at all na him bad oh. If it's easy, let former Landlords of Lugard House show us their mansions in Ogbolicha, Omala and idah. You are a true son of your ancestors- only a trained child goes out to the field and brings harvest home. You are indeed Omoluabi of Anebira. I admire your lioness sir.

With such a mansion, we don't need any disturbing infrastructure like hospitals- no one with your edifice in their land fall sick , even with the rich stranded water in Lokoja, we dare not ask for pipe borne water, same way industries in Okene may cause disturbance or vibration to your heavily crafted crib.

This is what concealed youthfulness can give, it affords one unlimited affluence. It gives this shallow falsehood of accomplishment. By the time references of governance are made, you will come top in the ladder of esoteric measurement as that young governor who changed the governance narrative of Kogi. Like late Aguiyi Ironsi's walking stick, your swag stick shall speak for you as that young man who walked the veranda of governance with giat and swanky bravado.

Your boss in Aso rock will be too shy and ashamed to look into your eyes, your sight will remind him of his failure as a person. Do you know that even as a former governor, petroleum minister, head of state, head of lucrative PTF, the man couldn't build a mansion in Daura? He shouldn't begrudge you abeg- you showed him that in less than 2 years in government, one can build a massive abode. Congratulations my digital governor, this is how to go with directed governance.

All your traducers gritting, gnashing and grumbling of no salaries, tell them to come to Okene and see what you have used their toils for. They will mellow and wish you well and even dash you a second term in the Lugard House. Walahi you are better in utilisation of our commonwealth- far better than the landlords of yesterday who used their old age not to build mansions in their country homes nor buy American Ford utility vehicles for their aides. You are so generous that you don't swag alone but with your youngsters in low waist. That is called participatory chopping.

Once again, congratulations your excellency Mr governor for this milestone, the commissioning of your edifice. It is not easy to lead a people and not have where to retire to. I love your tactical dexterity- while the big boss was in kano commissioning 'disturbing' projects you led the rich, the super rich and the mega rich to commission your palace. They cheered you up in accelerated but ephemeral gusto as you cut the tape of your earthly heaven in the name of Allah, the beneficial and the merciful while the people you swore with the glorious Quran to make life easy for watched from afar in unmitigated grief.

Yours in shock,

Haruna Abdullahi

8 Likes

Re: Datti Baba Ahmed: El-Rufai Signs N1 Billion Law Suit For Defamation by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 13, 2017
Dutchey:
bros u no get joy o... pesin can't play with u ni...shey na me say make u no get money 4 xmas cloth ni

grin grin grin. Bros na brotherly suggestion me do na
Re: Datti Baba Ahmed: El-Rufai Signs N1 Billion Law Suit For Defamation by aftatechbiz(m): 2:03pm On Dec 13, 2017
N1Bn damages, on top wetin?

best and cheapest bulk sms @ www.aftasms.com
Re: Datti Baba Ahmed: El-Rufai Signs N1 Billion Law Suit For Defamation by fykes(m): 2:04pm On Dec 13, 2017
He feels 4 yrs has become an eternity...even 8 yrs ni
Re: Datti Baba Ahmed: El-Rufai Signs N1 Billion Law Suit For Defamation by Macmoni(m): 2:04pm On Dec 13, 2017
Built2last:

sorry bro m not his supporter but deris ah clear indication in kd dat he will win
Re: Datti Baba Ahmed: El-Rufai Signs N1 Billion Law Suit For Defamation by Idrismusty97(m): 2:04pm On Dec 13, 2017
Built2last:

Your friend in KD must be the INEC chairman. I am sure he won't even be among the voters but he can sit comfortably in a chair and tell you who will win in 2019 and you will believe him.

2 Likes

Re: Datti Baba Ahmed: El-Rufai Signs N1 Billion Law Suit For Defamation by godwin120alex: 2:05pm On Dec 13, 2017
The most foolish man I have ever seen. He can't take quarter of what he has been dishing out to others.
Arrogant midget.

3 Likes

Re: Datti Baba Ahmed: El-Rufai Signs N1 Billion Law Suit For Defamation by Stalwert: 2:06pm On Dec 13, 2017
seun take note
Re: Datti Baba Ahmed: El-Rufai Signs N1 Billion Law Suit For Defamation by wonlasewonimi: 2:07pm On Dec 13, 2017
Cheapskate... N1b that one person will donate in rccg.
Re: Datti Baba Ahmed: El-Rufai Signs N1 Billion Law Suit For Defamation by lost24: 2:08pm On Dec 13, 2017
El ufai ur budget 4 ur state 200billion

U come de suit person 4 1billion
Something is wrong somewhere

(1) (2) (Reply)

SOS To INEC From Chikun LGA In Southern Kaduna / Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Palace Of Chief Of Kagoro In Southern Kaduna (Pics) / Blogger Musa Babale Azare Arrested In Abuja For Criticising Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.