Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,188 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date (78052 Views)

Did She Deceived Me That Nobody Is Knacking Her? / She Deceived Me With Pregnancy Pls Should I Continue This Relat / The Lady I Met Online Deceived Me With A Different Picture (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date by enemyofprogress: 2:49pm On Dec 13, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
My baby sends me no make up photos, she is fine no doubt
dat one wey I don chop tire
Re: I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 13, 2017
LMAO....... SMH

How can he find real when he is fraud himself?

35k for wetin? The food on that table? I give up! Lolz

Family of 4 won't even spend 35k ($100) for Asian Town or eastern garden or golden coral (proper high end restaurants) in PHC or very good restaurants here in the US.

The guy no even get 35k as life saving . See the booker he took the girl, 1k/ highest cos of food inflation (maybe e no even reach).

Rubbish!

2 Likes

Re: I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 13, 2017
In an interview on Everyday Struggle, American rapper “Jeezy” talked about his upcoming album ‘Pressure’ with Joe Burden, DJ Akademiks and Nadeska. The rapper claimed that he has a lot of respect for Wizkid’s music craft and was starstruck when he saw it in person. Wizkid features on his upcoming album Titled “Pressure” on a track ‘The Life’ which also has Trey Songz on it. [ 25 more words
https://free.facebook.com/PIX-1521015771533164
Re: I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 13, 2017
Dreams come true cheesy cheesy
enemyofprogress:
Re: I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date by SINZ: 2:55pm On Dec 13, 2017
She's still fugly with the make-up on.
Re: I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date by jimyjames(m): 2:59pm On Dec 13, 2017
this are some of the reasons why i prefer girls with just little makeup
just imagine, kail I feel ur pain bro grin
Re: I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date by SmartyPants(m): 3:02pm On Dec 13, 2017
If those are pictures from the actual date, well i really can't imagine how what he could have spent 35k on in that environment. Did he buy the entire place?

1 Like

Re: I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date by buchibrand(m): 3:05pm On Dec 13, 2017
Why him no go look for one igbo beautiful babe date, make she clear his account. 35k wailers club

See how to marry in igbo land and pay less www.nairaland.com/4231480/reasons-why-igbo-marriage-expensive#63248373

1 Like

Re: I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:05pm On Dec 13, 2017
Talk2Bella:
grin grin grin grin grin

men and superficial things cheesy cheesy cheesy

biko is it the rice and turkey that's the 35k undecided money no pain u but u carry the matter come SM

anyway, she's beautiful in fact very beautiful she just applied the make up wrongly

i had to come back and comment, may Amadioha fire his destiny, who is he to call her ugly? has he ever created anything in his miserable life? may he be visited with Ibi grin grin grin grin {swelling of the scrotum angry)

Are you blaming him because he was disappointed?
Re: I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date by enemyofprogress: 3:05pm On Dec 13, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Dreams come true cheesy cheesy
ask her now

1 Like

Re: I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date by LockDown69(m): 3:06pm On Dec 13, 2017
SIGN-UP, CONFIRM AND EARN, REFER AND EARN MORE!, NO INVESTMENT REQUIRED, IT ALSO DOUBLES UP AS A WALLET. MY SIGNATURE
Re: I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date by biggy26: 3:07pm On Dec 13, 2017
Talk2Bella:
grin grin grin grin grin

biko is it the rice and turkey that's the 35k undecided money no pain u but u carry the matter come SM

anyway, she's beautiful in fact very beautiful she just applied the make up wrongly

i had to come back and comment, may Amadioha fire his destiny, who is he to call her ugly? has he ever created anything in his miserable life? may he be visited with Ibi grin grin grin grin {swelling of the scrotum angry)
Wetin na, sista? why d curse? Even though it would have no effect on him, but it was unnecessary. Or is she ur sista? Just asking.
Re: I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date by jaszplus12(m): 3:08pm On Dec 13, 2017
olihilistic:
grin grin
Lmao
35k pure water money?
Bros the lie small small na...
The painess no gree you reason with your sense again..
honestly the "painess" hit am at the right spot!
if say he give him mama 10k self the blessing for hit am at the right spot!... too bad na babe chopulate the cash!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date by Coldfeets: 3:08pm On Dec 13, 2017
Ha ha ha ha ha grin grin grin grin

Women don suffer!!!
Re: I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date by Oluwadare316(m): 3:10pm On Dec 13, 2017
NAFDAC must confirm my future wife. it is not by force to get yellow skin like chameleon ��

1 Like

Re: I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date by Reference(m): 3:11pm On Dec 13, 2017
hakeem4:
Sorry man!
That was how I hugged one babe and she left her complexion on my shirt
....duh
Re: I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date by TourismMan(m): 3:13pm On Dec 13, 2017
That face is sure scaring!
Re: I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date by biacan(f): 3:14pm On Dec 13, 2017
hakeem4:
Sorry man!

That was how I hugged one babe and she left her complexion on my shirt
Hakeeeeeeeeeem ah

2 Likes

Re: I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 13, 2017
cheesy cheesy
enemyofprogress:
ask her now
Re: I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date by jericco1(m): 3:15pm On Dec 13, 2017
next time you should ask her to send a make up free photo.
Re: I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date by maclatunji: 3:16pm On Dec 13, 2017
What is that fat-like thing on their faces?
Re: I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date by BabaRamota1980: 3:17pm On Dec 13, 2017
If that's her without makeup that girl is not ugly.
1. The lighting is poor
2. The guy is going by trending stereotype that light skin is beautiful.
3. The girl is not light skin.

On her own the girl has beautiful facial structure and eyes. That boy does not know how to identify beauty.

What he is looking for is glamour. grin

1 Like

Re: I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date by biacan(f): 3:18pm On Dec 13, 2017
grin
enemyofprogress:
grin

1 Like

Re: I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date by exquisite007: 3:20pm On Dec 13, 2017
Uncle that plate,that food all summed up with that location no reach 10k sef talk about her looks and don't lie about the money u spent....The 35k I guess was transferred to her before meeting her. I don't see the wisdom spending 35k on her and later start complaining. Look at the location sef..

1 Like

Re: I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date by citadels(f): 3:20pm On Dec 13, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:
lmao cheesy cheesy

has happened to me before though

met this chick on da game room on 2go then........her english was impeccable and she sounded real smart and mature........most of all she was real pretty and had a dark glowing skin. (i love dark ladies)

we chatted for close to a year before agreeing to meet......we met and it turned out she was now fair courtsey of constant bleaching.....i totally lost interest after that cos though she really was smart in reality the fact that she felt insecure enough to bleach her dark skin just weak me embarassed

modified: the guy na goat.....35k pure water money my pen1s undecided

na the money pain am so wey make am expose the lady like this
u re very funny ooo. can't stop laughing. hahahahahaha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 13, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

from dark to white

see below (thats not the lady though)
This matter weak me bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date by AntiWailer: 3:24pm On Dec 13, 2017
35k with that dirty food on the table ?

1 Like

Re: I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date by kingphoenix10: 3:26pm On Dec 13, 2017
Men the guy is pained. But his lie get MSc. 35k? Pure water money? I pray he receive sense. Also shout out to the ladies who don't let social stereotype define them. PS- still laffing hard

1 Like

Re: I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date by Oyindidi(f): 3:26pm On Dec 13, 2017
KreativGenius:
lol
Your spec grin

1 Like

Re: I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date by citadels(f): 3:26pm On Dec 13, 2017
Talk2Bella:
grin grin grin grin grin

Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date by lexy2014: 3:27pm On Dec 13, 2017
olihilistic:
grin grin
Lmao
35k pure water money?
Bros the lie small small na...
The painess no gree you reason with your sense again..
dont mind d guy

2 Likes

Re: I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date by lexy2014: 3:28pm On Dec 13, 2017
kingphoenix10:
Men the guy is pained. But his lie get MSc. 35k? Pure water money? I pray he receive sense. Also shout out to the ladies who don't let social stereotype define them. PS- still laffing hard
even he himself is fake. Y do u need 2 spend 35k on a woman u haven't b4?that's financial make up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Video Of Woman Caught Trying To Have Sex With Her Best Friend's Husband In Hotel / As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? / This Beautiful Lady Can't Believe She's Single.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.