Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,672 members, 7,801,937 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

"Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says (96723 Views)

Never Underestimate Your Penis , Find Out This Shocking Truth / D*ck Is A Machine For Washing Vagina, It Will Smell If You Don't Have Sex - Lady / "Condoms Are For Weak Men" - Pretty Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says by DJperdurabo: 10:42am On Dec 14, 2017
Evablizin:
shocked

Which kind wahala be dis nau? For this hot afternoon.

So na your private part make you deh like wetin person pump?

How many mansions you don get special adviser?

U wicked sha! Hahahaha....hohohoh...can't breathe...hahahah...hehehe...

1 Like

Re: "Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says by Onoja2016(m): 10:44am On Dec 14, 2017
[quote author=Muckross1122 post=63247355]A Nigerian lady with the username "Enderlin Chinenye Ambrose" on Facebook has taken to the platform to advice his fellow Nigerian ladies.

According to her; ladies shouldn't underestimate their private part because it
can buy them a mansion.

Source:
Re: "Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says by djsalvation122(m): 10:45am On Dec 14, 2017
For Men Only! Read How To Satisfy Your Woman $exually In Bed (Great Tips)

Despite the fact that there are many $ex tips online many many still fail the task of satisfying their partner $exually.
It is actually sad to realise that sometimes, you could be perfect at everything but terribly bad
when it comes to making a woman happy,
especially when it comes to $ex and $exual things.
For women, $ex is not only what you do, and it
doesn't have to begin in the bedroom. Even the
littlest things could turn her on and earn you
points as an ideal romantic lover.
Twitter user, The Ultimate [@TheUltimateLale],
believes there are universal truths that every
guy should know about making women happy,
and women expect men to know these things.
So what are the things your babe wants you
know about $ex and $exually satisfying her?

not far just followe the link below to read all complete tips
http://www.mpbaze.com.ng/2017/03/for-men-only-read-how-to-satisfy-your.html?m=1
Re: "Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says by makydebbie(f): 10:46am On Dec 14, 2017
kolaranking1:
lol••••I know you aint interested....just saying you can own a mansion soon
Amen, thanks dear. kiss
Re: "Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says by HeavenShield: 10:53am On Dec 14, 2017
AFTER BUYING YOU MANSION..
YOU GET IN RETURN

..UNTIMELY DEATH, LIKE THE GIRL IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD..

..UNHAPPINESS FOREVER,

..ETERNAL DAMNATION IN HELL FIRE,

..UNSETTLED HOMES

..TROUBLED AND CONFUSED BRAINS

WHAT ELSE..?

MENTION YOURS..

KEEPING BUYING MANSIONS WITH YOUR VAGINA..WHILE OTHERS ARE BUYING MANSIONS WITH GOOD BRAINS..

..WHAT SHALL IT PROFIT A MAN IF HE GAINS THE WHOLE WORLD AND LOOSE HIS SOUL..
Re: "Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says by sydneywhite(f): 11:19am On Dec 14, 2017
Franky826:

What I saw is sydneywhite

as in my tribal name, lol u even added 2 memes sef
Re: "Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says by chisom675(m): 11:22am On Dec 14, 2017
safarigirl:
See as dem dey insult the girl like say she lie. Na brain Daniella Okeke use build her own?

So tell us which one u use build ur own?
No hating o
Re: "Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says by Danialuone: 11:29am On Dec 14, 2017
ATM and POS Vagina ......Orisisi lowa ........were teleyi tun gidigan ni oooo
Re: "Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says by Franky826: 11:43am On Dec 14, 2017
sydneywhite:

as in my tribal name, lol u even added 2 memes sef

So we can now call you chinenye sydneywhite okeke?

Okwa ya? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says by godwinonyilog: 11:51am On Dec 14, 2017
Continue advising them. Special Adviser, how many mansions have you
Re: "Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says by sydneywhite(f): 11:56am On Dec 14, 2017
Franky826:

So we can now call you chinenye sydneywhite okeke?
Okwa ya? grin
lol
Re: "Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says by TourismMan(m): 12:35pm On Dec 14, 2017
GasSupply:
When you look at Tonto Dikeh, Toke Makinwa, Roman Goddess, Corsy Ojiakor and the likes, you'll realize she's right.

I Sell Gas, see my signature.

You forgot the notorious Daniella Okeke in this line of business.
Re: "Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 14, 2017
TourismMan:

You forgot the notorious Daniella Okeke in this line of business.
grin
Re: "Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says by degamemaster(m): 12:50pm On Dec 14, 2017
Rolex67:
Hahaahaa.
That one sweet you for belle oooh. Interested? send me a mail.
Re: "Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says by rsz123: 1:02pm On Dec 14, 2017
www.Facebook.com/twistnigeria

At TWIST, we make creative branded tshirts

Contact us today to order

Call/Whatsapp: *0816 497 3011

Re: "Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says by Cusdamato(m): 1:37pm On Dec 14, 2017
Ewoooooooooooooooo Ashawooooooooooeeeeeehhhhhhhhh
Re: "Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says by smulti(m): 2:05pm On Dec 14, 2017
safarigirl:
lol....the customers ought to know the risk involved in having carnal knowledge of a vaginapreneur.

I beg to disagree with you

such people usually ply their trade in the city but during the xmax festivities they present themselves as one innocent girl studying or engaged in one genuine business like fashion or hair dressing saloon in the city

an unsuspecting innocent brother from another city or even abroad who came home for the festivities will likely fall victim to such girls

correct me if I'm wrong
Re: "Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says by 400billionman: 2:27pm On Dec 14, 2017
Evablizin:
shocked

Which kind wahala be dis nau? For this hot afternoon.

So na your private part make you deh like wetin person pump?

How many mansions you don get special adviser?

Like how many mansions her mother bought.

About her size..

She is FED UP.

1 Like

Re: "Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says by merits(m): 3:07pm On Dec 14, 2017
Rolex67:
Very true but I choose not to use it.
you for use am now,na you go suffer am.
Re: "Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says by abbatoir(m): 5:44pm On Dec 14, 2017
Hmmm
Re: "Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says by Caseless: 6:14pm On Dec 14, 2017
sydneywhite:
Wtf..dis one too na chinenye.... I don stop dey bear chinenye
indeed, Kano girl.
Re: "Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says by Newboss(m): 7:49pm On Dec 14, 2017
This is prostitution na. Why are these people this dumb? angry
Re: "Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says by gentleedu(m): 7:29am On Dec 15, 2017
Rolex67:
You dunno the power of pusssy.
same goes for a dicck
Re: "Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says by gentleedu(m): 7:31am On Dec 15, 2017
Rolex67:
You dunno the power of pusssy.
tell me the power, on a second thought i prefer you show me...
Re: "Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says by Nyamex(m): 12:10pm On Dec 15, 2017
she has the attention, but can she handle the response maybe also the courses well she has failed womanhood, so unfortunate it's a secret of many women that Just got exposed..
Re: "Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says by frbona: 12:30pm On Dec 16, 2017
Rolex67:
Very true but I choose not to use it.
if I Hear
Re: "Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says by DateMynd44(m): 6:39pm On Dec 25, 2017
Mzflow:
Where are these ladies from?
nice dp. Where do u base? Let's hook up
Re: "Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says by SamuelEzeigbo(m): 5:52pm On Aug 23, 2018
You need this serious prayer point

Re: "Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says by Ikjosh04: 8:51pm On Apr 19, 2020
Comzzy:
Hmmmmm!!!!
This one is somebody's mummy
Somebody's daughter
Somebody's wife
That pussy go hear an ooo!!

Hello, good evening. I decided to quote you in a dead thread. You made mention of professional certifications in a thread someone can get that will pave way to greater earning opportunities. Please I'll like to know what professional certifications you're referring to?
Re: "Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says by Stacyomolola(f): 9:09pm On Apr 19, 2020
Nutase:
Hehehehe pusi don dey build house. Very soon bobrisky go tell guys say nyash too dey build houses.

bunch of lazy bones. don't go and do something productive with your life.
Atleast shes doing something productive with her sexual organ
that counts for her cheesycheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. / How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue / Lady Narrates How Man Was Using His Joystick To Rub Her In A Commercial Bus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.