Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,763 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

Nigerian Twins, Nicole And Niole Graduate From University (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Twins, Nicole And Niole Graduate From University (Photos) (46144 Views)

Amara Ezenwoye Bags Masters Degree From UK University (Photos) / How Mass Communication Students Sit For Exams In Anambra University (Photos) / Slay Queens Celebrate As They Graduate From Imo State University (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Twins, Nicole And Niole Graduate From University (Photos) by Macnnoli4(m): 3:00pm On Dec 13, 2017
Blue eyes!
Re: Nigerian Twins, Nicole And Niole Graduate From University (Photos) by ufondunenye(f): 3:01pm On Dec 13, 2017
Chigirl042:
Beauties and BRAINS.I tap into ur blessings
what are you tapping?
and how are you sure they are brainy. did they tell you the grade they came out with?
na so una go just one day tap una life join. mtchwweee angry shocked
Re: Nigerian Twins, Nicole And Niole Graduate From University (Photos) by Elnino4ladies: 3:02pm On Dec 13, 2017
I want to fvck both of them
Re: Nigerian Twins, Nicole And Niole Graduate From University (Photos) by dieBYfire: 3:04pm On Dec 13, 2017
Ugly Twins undecided
Damn how did I even get here **runs to the toilet** angry
Re: Nigerian Twins, Nicole And Niole Graduate From University (Photos) by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:13pm On Dec 13, 2017
ELgordo:
Omo na to release inside them 2

Re: Nigerian Twins, Nicole And Niole Graduate From University (Photos) by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:15pm On Dec 13, 2017
wickyyolo:
So beautiful, but what did they graduate with ?

Re: Nigerian Twins, Nicole And Niole Graduate From University (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 3:17pm On Dec 13, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Nigerian Twins, Nicole And Niole Graduate From University (Photos) by fof1: 3:20pm On Dec 13, 2017
hoebamaa:
Congrats..

It's my birthday show me some love.

CONGRATS HM. HBD,BUT HOW OLD ARE U NOW? WE WISH U MANY MORE HAPPY YEARS. ON D BEHALF OF NAIRALANDERS, I SAY LIVE LONG ENOUGH TO ACHIEVE ALL YOUR LIFE'S DREAM AND GOD'S PURPOSES FOR U...IJN AMEN.
Re: Nigerian Twins, Nicole And Niole Graduate From University (Photos) by mofedamijo(m): 3:32pm On Dec 13, 2017
Do me a favor,remove the contact lens,the make ups then resend pix........no hating jux wonna be sure
Re: Nigerian Twins, Nicole And Niole Graduate From University (Photos) by hoebamaa(m): 3:33pm On Dec 13, 2017
fof1:

CONGRATS HM. HBD,BUT [b]HOW OLD ARE U NOW[/b]WE WISH U MANY MORE HAPPY YEARS. ON D BEHALF OF NAIRALANDERS, I SAY LIVE LONG ENOUGH TO ACHIEVE ALL YOUR LIFE'S DREAM AND GOD'S PURPOSES FOR U...IJN AMEN.
Re: Nigerian Twins, Nicole And Niole Graduate From University (Photos) by Duru009(m): 3:39pm On Dec 13, 2017
I thought Accounting is 4yrs and B.Pham is 5 yes. How come?
Re: Nigerian Twins, Nicole And Niole Graduate From University (Photos) by kenevision(m): 3:40pm On Dec 13, 2017
Richardabbey:
cool I Wish I Can Nack 1 Of Them

Lord Grant My Prayer

Both of them actually cool

Re: Nigerian Twins, Nicole And Niole Graduate From University (Photos) by bentlywills(m): 3:41pm On Dec 13, 2017
ELgordo:

I swear grin
Even if I use condom I go remove it mid-way grin grin with dz girls u re such of cute kids
Re: Nigerian Twins, Nicole And Niole Graduate From University (Photos) by Siki355(m): 3:44pm On Dec 13, 2017
wickyyolo:

Pharisees
Re: Nigerian Twins, Nicole And Niole Graduate From University (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 4:00pm On Dec 13, 2017
accounting is 4 yes...pharmacy is 6yrs...one entered 2yrs after the other one

congrats beauties
Re: Nigerian Twins, Nicole And Niole Graduate From University (Photos) by Mirabel14: 4:04pm On Dec 13, 2017
Congrats Twins! The sky is your starting point.
Re: Nigerian Twins, Nicole And Niole Graduate From University (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 4:10pm On Dec 13, 2017
Good looking twins
Re: Nigerian Twins, Nicole And Niole Graduate From University (Photos) by COMPAQ(m): 4:27pm On Dec 13, 2017
ELgordo:

And 12 people liked this!! Disappointing!!!
Re: Nigerian Twins, Nicole And Niole Graduate From University (Photos) by Icon79(m): 4:31pm On Dec 13, 2017
LOL. No, I don't think so.

O pari

Chigirl042:
Beauties and BRAINS.I tap into ur blessings
Re: Nigerian Twins, Nicole And Niole Graduate From University (Photos) by nextstep(m): 4:53pm On Dec 13, 2017
So much hatorade... who cares what they graduated with? You know what they call the person who graduated from medical school with the worst grades? Doctor. Yes, so far as you graduate, you get that title.

Congrats to them tho... wish I knew where they were going to practice, so I can be collecting my medicine and getting my accounts done grin
Re: Nigerian Twins, Nicole And Niole Graduate From University (Photos) by Swaggzkid: 6:03pm On Dec 13, 2017
wickyyolo:
grin they graduated now...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Twins, Nicole And Niole Graduate From University (Photos) by olarewajus: 6:30pm On Dec 13, 2017
congrat
Re: Nigerian Twins, Nicole And Niole Graduate From University (Photos) by unofficialapple: 7:03pm On Dec 13, 2017
Fanta face, coke body.
Re: Nigerian Twins, Nicole And Niole Graduate From University (Photos) by samwise99(m): 7:18pm On Dec 13, 2017
See there eyes!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Twins, Nicole And Niole Graduate From University (Photos) by blackaxe78: 7:37pm On Dec 13, 2017
I will marry both of them!
Re: Nigerian Twins, Nicole And Niole Graduate From University (Photos) by defashan: 7:43pm On Dec 13, 2017
mendepende:
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Animal Kindgom

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=encLIeGGh9w

Stop littering the thread with your silly videos. Those nonsense are not funny. How do you spend time and energy to produce those things?
Re: Nigerian Twins, Nicole And Niole Graduate From University (Photos) by bigpicture001: 7:44pm On Dec 13, 2017
wickyyolo:
.. e concern u..bad belle
Re: Nigerian Twins, Nicole And Niole Graduate From University (Photos) by trekkie: 7:54pm On Dec 13, 2017
iamleumas:

Do me a favor,remove the contact lens,the make ups then resend pix........no hating jux wonna be sure

Meanwhile,

I want to sell a facebook page with 52k likes at an affordable price.
If you're interested, kindly quote me.
how much and what is the niche?
Re: Nigerian Twins, Nicole And Niole Graduate From University (Photos) by iamleumas: 8:31pm On Dec 13, 2017
trekkie:
how much and what is the niche?

It now has 54k likes and still counting
The price is #27k
The niche is entertainment
Re: Nigerian Twins, Nicole And Niole Graduate From University (Photos) by oba4yee(m): 9:00pm On Dec 13, 2017
become a boss of your own, apply for quickteller paypoint agency today @ no cost. for more info: contact 080 621 624 37

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Faith Onyekachukwu Ojumah, McPherson University Best Graduating Student (Photo) / Nnpc/total E&P 2016/17 Undergraduate Scholarship / Carpenter With No Child Sends 33 Strangers To University With Life Savings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.