Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,627 members, 7,801,814 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

Rare Throwback Photo Of Olamide Baddo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rare Throwback Photo Of Olamide Baddo (46496 Views)

Rare Throwback Photo Of Patience Ozokwor / Hustle O! See Rare Throwback Photo Of Anthony Joshua / Rare Throwback Photo Of Davido In 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rare Throwback Photo Of Olamide Baddo by jeromeoke(m): 10:21pm On Dec 13, 2017
Olamide badoo the founder of badoo cult
Re: Rare Throwback Photo Of Olamide Baddo by bedspread: 11:26pm On Dec 13, 2017
Starboynobesay:
for dis small nl i don get bad belle. Chai ! Nigeria.
As ur username implies dat is how ur brain is bedspreaded. :Dfor dis small nl i don get bad belle. Chai ! Nigeria.
As ur username implies dat is how ur brain is bedspreaded.
NO
Re: Rare Throwback Photo Of Olamide Baddo by Nobody: 7:42am On Dec 14, 2017
LMAOOO, you're very correct! Hate to agree with your comment but it's probably true that they must've bleached their skin by now

Lamzee:
I can bet Olamide cannot recognize those 2 ladies again cos they must have change their complexion
Re: Rare Throwback Photo Of Olamide Baddo by Dessydemmy: 9:05am On Dec 14, 2017
That other guy wickend sha, he no fit borrow Baddo one of the girls. Now the girls go be like sey, I for gree make Olamide touch me that day o grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Rare Throwback Photo Of Olamide Baddo by Assassin101: 9:13am On Dec 14, 2017
owu na bastard
Re: Rare Throwback Photo Of Olamide Baddo by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 14, 2017
Starboynobesay:
First to comment .
Where is lalasticlala sef?
1000 likes for lalasticlala.
You are an idiot!
Re: Rare Throwback Photo Of Olamide Baddo by Starboynobesay(m): 1:10pm On Dec 14, 2017
jayd002:

You are an idiot!
while u are stupid. *lays mat on d thread while frustrated chimpanzee jumps out of d window of d thread*
U are free 2 quote but if u grow 4 dick and 10 yansh d next morning don't come and beg ooo.
jayd002:

You are an idiot!
while u are stupid. *lays mat on d thread while frustrated chimpanzee jumps out of d window of d thread*
U are free 2 quote but if u grow 4 dick and 10 yansh d next morning don't come and beg ooo.
jayd002:

You are an idiot!
Re: Rare Throwback Photo Of Olamide Baddo by ymstar(m): 2:31pm On Dec 14, 2017
if u clearly look at the face of the 2 girls u will notice dey av striking resemblance, who knows maybe they are twins? even though d guy resemble them in one way or the other, just observe his face
Re: Rare Throwback Photo Of Olamide Baddo by Aanemoo(f): 10:27am On Sep 14, 2019
Lamzee:
I can bet Olamide cannot recognize those 2 ladies again cos they must have change their complexion

True talk.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Efe Flies A Private Jet To Jos (Video, Photo) / Fela Feeds 'Yakubu', His Pet Donkey Named After Yakubu Gowon (Throwback Photo) / Moji Olaiya’s Death: How 3 Notable Nollywood Stars Died Within 30 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.