Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

Hottest Naija Music Video Of All Time. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hottest Naija Music Video Of All Time. (7074 Views)

Top Best 5 Naija Music Video Directors Of 2015(photos) / MTV Base Names Olamide As Hottest Naija Artiste 2015(full List) / a (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hottest Naija Music Video Of All Time. by Nobody: 11:42pm On Mar 31, 2010
For me it's gotta be Banky W's 'Lagos Party'. Excellent setting, impeccable casting, surreal babes, avante-garde synchronization, all too nice. Super cool! Banky W killed it again. Do you agree with me? If not what's yours?
Re: Hottest Naija Music Video Of All Time. by THEAMAKA(f): 11:45pm On Mar 31, 2010
No iNo i don't agree. seems like a knock of of Trey Songz "Say Ahh" or are they just extremely similar.
the best video of all time?. . . NONE so far.
Re: Hottest Naija Music Video Of All Time. by ayettymama(f): 12:33am On Apr 01, 2010
i think bankys came out b4 though!

erm best soo far??

shina peters

shina mania

yes oooo!

who has beat that??
Re: Hottest Naija Music Video Of All Time. by THEAMAKA(f): 12:36am On Apr 01, 2010
^^^
really? didn't know that.
i guess i just so happened to see bankys after i watched trey songz' video.
Re: Hottest Naija Music Video Of All Time. by ayettymama(f): 12:37am On Apr 01, 2010
yea i think banky's is quite old

not that i listen to him neways- i find him very booring!
Re: Hottest Naija Music Video Of All Time. by THEAMAKA(f): 12:39am On Apr 01, 2010
LOL! yeah he is "ehh---".
"Strong Ting" is the only song i can really tolerate to listen to more than 5 times. lol
Re: Hottest Naija Music Video Of All Time. by ayettymama(f): 12:40am On Apr 01, 2010
heee

wat is the strong tin ooo??

kai- nobody told me about a strong ting

*goes to youtube hopin to hear sommin very dirrty!*
Re: Hottest Naija Music Video Of All Time. by THEAMAKA(f): 12:43am On Apr 01, 2010
lol and i like the video too, unique and different from the usual "party/club" type of videos that fill naija's music industry. lol
Re: Hottest Naija Music Video Of All Time. by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 01, 2010
ayettymama:

erm best soo far??

shina peters

shina mania

yes oooo!

who has beat that??

lol. Know you're kidding. Havn't watched that video 4 ages but all I remember is S.P's shiny pants and dowdy looking old-school 'sisi's dancing about. But the song itself? Pheew: An all time classic! Danced to it in all the 'bydays' i attended those days. **miss those years**
Re: Hottest Naija Music Video Of All Time. by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 01, 2010
ayettymama:

yea i think banky's is quite old

not that i listen to him neways- i find him very booring!

Whats boring about banky? Thought his style to be a refreshing break from all the recycled and annoying 'gbam gbam' naija music. Nawa 4 some of you girls o. So you prefer 'em D'banj with cheap lewd lyrics and brash 'swag'? I'm trying to relate this with your taste in men. . . Noisy and fierce over calm and collected? (as in lil' weezy over fabolous?).
Re: Hottest Naija Music Video Of All Time. by ayettymama(f): 1:02am On Apr 02, 2010
^^ hus style is new to nigerian artists

its not new to the world

but i see why people like him

im a bit harder to pls! lolz

woo shina peters video was the bixnizz!!!

ese oooo ese ooooo with the jeri curls and the bad make up!!

u gatta luv them dayz!

*goes to watch ace on dvd*
Re: Hottest Naija Music Video Of All Time. by Nobody: 1:30am On Apr 02, 2010
Mike Okri had some nice videos too, I like Shina peters too, our tv station played his songs to death grin
Re: Hottest Naija Music Video Of All Time. by waleski(m): 6:18am On Apr 02, 2010
stil waiting 2 see my best video of all time naija videos are stil comin up
Re: Hottest Naija Music Video Of All Time. by blackcat1: 10:31am On Apr 02, 2010
Zaaki ft. Eldee - Catch Fire
Re: Hottest Naija Music Video Of All Time. by 4peace(m): 10:35am On Apr 02, 2010
Onyeka Onwenu ft Sunny Ade-Wait for me
Re: Hottest Naija Music Video Of All Time. by ayettymama(f): 10:37am On Apr 02, 2010
^^ thats another beautiful video!!
Re: Hottest Naija Music Video Of All Time. by blackcat1: 11:02am On Apr 02, 2010
Banky W - Capable(remix)
Re: Hottest Naija Music Video Of All Time. by 4peace(m): 11:30am On Apr 02, 2010
ruggedman ft nomoreloss-eeh hee
Re: Hottest Naija Music Video Of All Time. by blackcat1: 1:41pm On Apr 02, 2010
d'banj - gbono fe le
Re: Hottest Naija Music Video Of All Time. by sjeezy8: 2:22pm On Apr 02, 2010
Lagos partyyyyy!!!!!!! Banky W- of course eko oni baje ooooooooo

Wande Coal - Bumper 2 Bumper (Official Video) newer version

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBnagKhzqfs&feature=related

under G by Sauce Kid 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EB0vyLbjieI

YQ- I like girls 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzYC0BGmhTQ&feature=related
Re: Hottest Naija Music Video Of All Time. by ayettymama(f): 5:19pm On Apr 02, 2010
lagos party and all the underage schoolchildren!

update; ive just been told they are not underage kiddies that should go back to olasore

they are actually popular artists oops my bad
Re: Hottest Naija Music Video Of All Time. by Nobody: 12:59am On Apr 03, 2010
^
ïwö nö. Moo get é. Shey u dey beef dem abi wetin. **lol, olasore kö, igbobi college níí**
Re: Hottest Naija Music Video Of All Time. by THEAMAKA(f): 1:02am On Apr 03, 2010
ayettymama:

lagos party and all the underage schoolchildren!

update; ive just been told they are not underage kiddies that should go back to olasore

they are actually popular artists oops my bad
looooooooooooool grin grin grin
@topic
i don't even waste my time watching those videos. most of them are the SAME THING!! all the time. . .
boring and monotonous!
Re: Hottest Naija Music Video Of All Time. by ayettymama(f): 1:39am On Apr 03, 2010
pro01:

^
ïwö nö. Moo get é. Shey u dey beef dem abi wetin. **lol, olasore kö, igbobi college níí**
lolz no- the 1st time i saw it i actually thot banky was still in sec skool
i turned to my cuzin and said; are these not ur classmates- thats why i sed olasore! they looked like them in the clothes and funny haircutS!
Re: Hottest Naija Music Video Of All Time. by Nobody: 9:08am On Apr 03, 2010
^
LMAO.
Banky shouldnt catch you oo. After making up/dressing up for prolly 12hrs and feeling 'too gbasky', someone thinks he looked like an Olasore teen! You gurls and your bad mouths; na God go save us from una.
Re: Hottest Naija Music Video Of All Time. by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 03, 2010
THE AMAKA:

looooooooooooool grin grin grin
@topic
i don't even waste my time watching those videos. most of them are the SAME THING!! all the time. . .
boring and monotonous!

Amaka which level. Why are you soo unpatriotic and 'foreignized'! To be honest there's been tremendous improvement in the quality of naija videos; some are even at par with American videos. Seems you've forgotten what they used to look like about a decade ago (watch Baba Fryo's 'Dem go dey Pose' or Tony Tetuila's 'You don hit my car' videos). American hip hop videos are as monotonous, if not more, than naija's. All the booty shaking, bling blinging and club rockin' scenes are recycled umpteen times in umpteen videos. So, Amaka àsà nwa, learn to love whats yours and not foreign freaks like Lady Gaga (ooh how i detest her!)
Re: Hottest Naija Music Video Of All Time. by THEAMAKA(f): 2:21pm On Apr 03, 2010
it'
pro01:

Amaka which level. Why are you soo unpatriotic and 'foreignized'! To be honest there's been tremendous improvement in the quality of naija videos; some are even at par with American videos. Seems you've forgotten what they used to look like about a decade ago (watch Baba Fryo's 'Dem go dey Pose' or Tony Tetuila's 'You don hit my car' videos). American hip hop videos are as monotonous, if not more, than naija's. [b]All the booty shaking, bling blinging and club rockin' scenes are recycled umpteen times in umpteen videos. [/b]So, Amaka àsà nwa, learn to love whats yours and not foreign freaks like Lady Gaga (ooh how i detest her!)
its not good to assume that everyone was born and raised in naija.
1. why would i be patriotic if the music is crappy? i don't even understand what most (70%) of the artists are saying cause whatever gibberish they speak, i don't comprehend.
and i didn't start listening to naija music until late '06 so this music is "foreign" to me.
neither have i watched any naija music videos that came out '05 and before, sorry, so i wouldn't know.
who cares about the quality when all the storylines, beat, and other crap is all the same! it may be in "HD" or "HQ" but that ain't gonna make me watch it or rate it a "good" video.
and PLEASE don't assume that i listen or even watch american hip hop videos cause i don't do that either. im very selective in that category, i prefer R&B

lol @ the part in bold. THAT'S A BIG REASON WHY I DON'T WATCH NAIJA VIDEOS, ABEG!!! ALL NA THE SAME THING! aren't those the same people that copy all these western artists anyway? shior.
and i enjoy lady gaga, thank you! she may be foreign to you, but not to me 
cool
Re: Hottest Naija Music Video Of All Time. by ajekpaks(m): 2:23pm On Apr 03, 2010
I dont know why bankys video is even mentiond , Its still d good ol' regulars nothin in terms of content. Clean picture though, Evident of the good camera used but all in all that video dont measure to the likes of i luv u by psquare. 4 my life - rooftop mcs. Oyoyos of jmartins nd 2shortz. One in a milion - _ ft 2face. Bobby fc- zeez. Iva -jmartins , Diferent concepts. Strange bt cool locations (apart 4rm the studio shots). Understandable massages , I didnt much of that in lagos party. I expected some streets of lagos showin. But as usual every thin ended in the club with some little children performance, Also worthy of note: pere- mohits. Obimo- obiwon. All asa s videos.
Re: Hottest Naija Music Video Of All Time. by ayettymama(f): 5:54pm On Apr 03, 2010
^^ thats the thing- i dont appreciate african videos shot abroad and showcasing white women??

can someone pls explain that to me?? its borderline pathetic!

an african song should showcase africa?? have an array of beautiful black women and be on topic!- not african queen showing a bunch of white women!
Re: Hottest Naija Music Video Of All Time. by THEAMAKA(f): 7:14pm On Apr 03, 2010
*applauds*
Re: Hottest Naija Music Video Of All Time. by Scooby1(m): 8:02pm On Apr 03, 2010
this rap video or watever is mad funny! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.

Sky B nothing do u grin grin grin grin

[flash=480,385]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpsaThSDQEo&hl=en_GB&fs=1&[/flash]
Re: Hottest Naija Music Video Of All Time. by tanimz(f): 10:20pm On Apr 03, 2010
blackcat1:

d'banj - gbono fe le

You're kidding me right?
The song does not even match the video, what has been hot got to do with rescuing a girl?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guys That Regina Daniels " Has Dated And Slept With " / Shocking : Nollywood Actress Anita Joseph Shares Nude Bathtub Scene (VIDEO) / Photo: See What Michael Jackson’s Daughter, Paris, Looks Like Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.