Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,821 members, 7,798,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

[video] This Is What People Think Of The Gionee Budget Smartphone.. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / [video] This Is What People Think Of The Gionee Budget Smartphone.. (715 Views)

Introducing The Gionee F3 Pro: A Blend Of Xiaomi 11 Ultra's Elements And Apple-i / The Gionee S12 Is Here, But Should You Care? / How Much Is The Gionee M3 Mini Screen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[video] This Is What People Think Of The Gionee Budget Smartphone.. by tfortony(m): 4:42pm On Dec 13, 2017
So I compiled some of the comments on my previous Gionee P8M Unboxing Video to make this review video and answer some of the questions.

The Outcome? ... Hmm (Just watch below)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-Foj4r2Ub4
Re: [video] This Is What People Think Of The Gionee Budget Smartphone.. by bakeuhappy: 10:18pm On Dec 13, 2017
That phone is a waste of money. . I bought it and I must confess I'm highly disappointed with d phone.. Nothing saves on the memory card. Of which I've taken it back to SLOT where I bought it within 2wks of purchase n I was referred to gionee customer care.. I have sent SLOT a message on facebook and I'm yet to get a message from them. ...

If anybody knows what I can do pls I will appreciate cos at this moment I can't advice my enemy to buy d phone
Re: [video] This Is What People Think Of The Gionee Budget Smartphone.. by Youngsage: 11:04pm On Dec 13, 2017
tfortony:
So I compiled some of the comments on my previous Gionee P8M Unboxing Video to make this review video and answer some of the questions.

The Outcome? ... Hmm (Just watch below)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-Foj4r2Ub4
lol... Nice one.

Eerm... Any more giveaways this year bro? tongue cool
Re: [video] This Is What People Think Of The Gionee Budget Smartphone.. by nitt: 11:04pm On Dec 13, 2017
bakeuhappy:
That phone is a waste of money. . I bought it and I must confess I'm highly disappointed with d phone.. Nothing saves on the memory card. Of which I've taken it back to SLOT where I bought it within 2wks of purchase n I was referred to gionee customer care.. I have sent SLOT a message on facebook and I'm yet to get a message from them. ...

If anybody knows what I can do pls I will appreciate cos at this moment I can't advice my enemy to buy d phone

Lmao
Re: [video] This Is What People Think Of The Gionee Budget Smartphone.. by tfortony(m): 12:13am On Dec 14, 2017
Hi, it's probably the unit you got. Can you send me a DM on twitter @fosudo let me see how I can help.

bakeuhappy:

Re: [video] This Is What People Think Of The Gionee Budget Smartphone.. by bakeuhappy: 1:13pm On Dec 14, 2017
I wish I could but I don't have twitter installed on this phone because of memory issues. Take a look at pictures attached.. Nothing saves on memory card so I keep loosing vital information.. Chai #gionee P8M # not to be recommended to my #enemy#
We can chat on whatsapp +2348026555999 I really appreciate your help.

(1) (Reply)

L9+ Downloading Problem Please Help / Free Youtube Streaming With Glo New Data Plan / Tecno J7 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.