Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

She Dumped Him Because He Wouldn't Give Her Head - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Dumped Him Because He Wouldn't Give Her Head (16635 Views)

Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him / She Dumped Me For Her Ex, Shattered Me Into Irredeemable Pieces / She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Dumped Him Because He Wouldn't Give Her Head by Safiaa(f): 12:06pm On Jan 30, 2018
^^ nice dp.
Re: She Dumped Him Because He Wouldn't Give Her Head by abiolamitodun(m): 1:37pm On Jan 30, 2018
makydebbie:
I can't date a guy that doesn't give head. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Like nigga, I'm going to suck your deek like it's my favorite lollipop so you should reciprocate the damn gesture. angry
jizzzzz...laaala!!!
Re: She Dumped Him Because He Wouldn't Give Her Head by happeningsmedia: 4:09pm On Jan 30, 2018
The Morality of Double Dating
Earlier this week, there was a viral video of a young woman who having picked up the courage to propose to her boyfriend in public on her knees, had the grave misfortune of being turned down. continue here: https://happenings.com.ng/the-morality-of-double-dating/?utm_source=cdnhappenings&utm_medium=Yinka&utm_campaign=CDN
Re: She Dumped Him Because He Wouldn't Give Her Head by mercy0008(f): 4:17pm On Jan 30, 2018
I HONESTLY CANT BE WITH A GUY WHO WILL NOT GIVE ME HEAD TOO. VERY IMPORTANT TO ME
Re: She Dumped Him Because He Wouldn't Give Her Head by marvin902(m): 4:39pm On Jan 30, 2018
dont see nothing wrong in giving heads..
as far you give me you shall receive 100 folds undecided undecided
still remembered the first girl i did that to..
baby faint for like 5min i wan run commot for room i think say she don die grin grin
Re: She Dumped Him Because He Wouldn't Give Her Head by Sierusvirus(m): 8:25pm On Jan 30, 2018
mediocre:
One of my guys recently got his ass dumped because he refused to give his babe head, Lol funny right? He was too ashamed to even come clean about the reason they broke up, I had to pester him for minutes before he told me. She told him she can't be with someone that cannot give her head, she literally said she couldn't do without it and my friend, well let's just say he's a good boy and the thought of sticking his tongue down there is repulsive to him. So the thing is, the girl is actually bisexual, he doesn't know this but i do because people tell me stuff... ..I didn't/won't tell him because it's none of my business and really it's no biggie.

The problem now is he's blaming himself for being too uptight and he's considering going back to beg her and with hopes of reaching a compromise. I want to dissuade him from doing that because I don't think a person who really loves you will go as far as dumping you because of inconsequential things like that. But the guy is completely smitten and head over heels in Love... I don't think he'll even listen to me.

Or am I overreacting Perhaps she loves him too but can't do without head
He should not waste his time going back to her. let her search for who will head her after they will be pretending ,saying only guys likes sex.
Re: She Dumped Him Because He Wouldn't Give Her Head by Dshocker(m): 8:30pm On Jan 30, 2018
pocohantas:
She needs a headmaster.

You call it inconsequential, but when she goes to hang leg for another guy after years of sexual dissatisfaction in marriage...you'll call her olosho angry. Don't you know sexual incompatibility is a leading cause of infidelity in marriages?

Please, tell your friend to spread them legs like dividers and make a sister jerk.

i guess you are a fan of HEAD

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dating In London Can Be Difficult / My Affair With The Neighbour (A Short Romantic Story) / See Gbola! Pretty Lady Uses Fat Long Cucumber To Sex Herself On Instagram Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.