Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,257 members, 7,780,565 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:34 PM

Nigerian Big Boy In Search Of Jacob, He Wants To Give Him 100k For His Father’s - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Big Boy In Search Of Jacob, He Wants To Give Him 100k For His Father’s (1517 Views)

"I Am A Nigerian" - Big Sean Reveals (Video) / Ali Baba Slams Nigerian 'Big Boys' Who Use 'Pepper Dem' Spray. "Money Not Legit" / 7 Nigerian Big Boys That Are Richer Than Hushpuppi, Yet Very Humble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Big Boy In Search Of Jacob, He Wants To Give Him 100k For His Father’s by seunmohmoh(f): 7:08pm On Dec 13, 2017
The founder of a Charity Organization, Sparvi Charity Foundation is in serious search for Bobrisky’s former gateman,

Jacob.The founder, Skj Sparvi took to his Facebook page to ask for help from folks who stay in Jos, as he is ready to give out the sum of N100,000 to Jacob, for his father’s treatement.

Recall Jacob had a fall out with Bobrisky, who claims the former scammed him of N60,000 and lied to him about his father’s health.

Surprised by this, MC Galaxy who is a close friend to Jacob and Bobrisky went on a search for Jacob in Jos, and blessed him with the sum of N300,000 for his father’s treatment.
Dazed by this generosity, the founder of Sparvi Charity Foundation, SKJ Sparvi wants to also bless Jacob with the sum of N100,000.
He wrote on His Facebook on the 11th of December;

“Pls oooooo..any one residing in JOS.related to jacob bobrisky former gate man should pls tell him to write me on facebook..i want to add 100knaira to the 300knaira MC galaxy has giving to him to treat his sick dad….jacob dad need to be treated properly….i saw the video,instantly i was moved… since i nor get papa again make jacob dad be my papa … Make una help me share am until this message reach jacob himself..God bless sparvi charity foundation..”

And also wrote today; “Am still waiting on the search of bobrisky former gate man jacob,i want to give him 100k to support the 300k mc galaxy has giving to him…this money is for his dad’s health treatment. To share this post and last post is a divine blessing to be receive from GOD. Make una help me find jacob oooooooooooo…God bless sparvi charity foundation”

Re: Nigerian Big Boy In Search Of Jacob, He Wants To Give Him 100k For His Father’s by seunmohmoh(f): 7:09pm On Dec 13, 2017

Re: Nigerian Big Boy In Search Of Jacob, He Wants To Give Him 100k For His Father’s by Mrjo(m): 7:39pm On Dec 13, 2017
Why nt give me the money cus me too want money

Re: Nigerian Big Boy In Search Of Jacob, He Wants To Give Him 100k For His Father’s by seunmohmoh(f): 8:26pm On Dec 13, 2017
Mrjo:
Why nt give me the money cus me too want money
your matter no be here
Re: Nigerian Big Boy In Search Of Jacob, He Wants To Give Him 100k For His Father’s by Mrjo(m): 8:44pm On Dec 13, 2017
seunmohmoh:
your matter no be here
so 100k no be here?

Re: Nigerian Big Boy In Search Of Jacob, He Wants To Give Him 100k For His Father’s by seunmohmoh(f): 8:49pm On Dec 13, 2017
Mrjo:
so 100k no be here?
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Nigerian Big Boy In Search Of Jacob, He Wants To Give Him 100k For His Father’s by tammyboy1(m): 9:21pm On Dec 13, 2017
so just like that jacurb has become a celebrity oh

Re: Nigerian Big Boy In Search Of Jacob, He Wants To Give Him 100k For His Father’s by seunmohmoh(f): 1:04am On Dec 14, 2017
tammyboy1:
so just like that jacurb has become a celebrity oh
lol
Re: Nigerian Big Boy In Search Of Jacob, He Wants To Give Him 100k For His Father’s by tammyboy1(m): 7:29am On Dec 14, 2017
seunmohmoh:
lol
hey coke bottle,you look familiar tho...
Re: Nigerian Big Boy In Search Of Jacob, He Wants To Give Him 100k For His Father’s by Nobody: 7:38am On Dec 14, 2017
na wa o
Re: Nigerian Big Boy In Search Of Jacob, He Wants To Give Him 100k For His Father’s by Larrey(f): 7:52am On Dec 14, 2017
Good but if you want make the man be your papa, give him more than that
Re: Nigerian Big Boy In Search Of Jacob, He Wants To Give Him 100k For His Father’s by Threebear(m): 8:05am On Dec 14, 2017
Rather find him what to do, get him a show, a comedy, a TV series, let him earn steady income and help his father on a more permanent basis.
Re: Nigerian Big Boy In Search Of Jacob, He Wants To Give Him 100k For His Father’s by seunmohmoh(f): 8:49am On Dec 14, 2017
tammyboy1:
hey coke bottle,you look familiar tho...
I like your approach but u are not familiar to me
Re: Nigerian Big Boy In Search Of Jacob, He Wants To Give Him 100k For His Father’s by tammyboy1(m): 11:54am On Dec 14, 2017
seunmohmoh:
I like your approach but u are not familiar to me
you dunno what i look like so i aint supposed to look familiar i guess
Re: Nigerian Big Boy In Search Of Jacob, He Wants To Give Him 100k For His Father’s by philo04(m): 12:11pm On Dec 14, 2017
Larrey:
Good but if you want make the man be your papa, give him more than that
hmmmmm you try
Re: Nigerian Big Boy In Search Of Jacob, He Wants To Give Him 100k For His Father’s by Larrey(f): 12:18pm On Dec 14, 2017
philo04:
hmmmmm you try
grin,na so me think o
Re: Nigerian Big Boy In Search Of Jacob, He Wants To Give Him 100k For His Father’s by seunmohmoh(f): 12:23pm On Dec 14, 2017
tammyboy1:
you dunno what i look like so i aint supposed to look familiar i guess
ok
Re: Nigerian Big Boy In Search Of Jacob, He Wants To Give Him 100k For His Father’s by philo04(m): 10:01am On Dec 15, 2017
Larrey:
grin,na so me think o
I sent you a pm...pls acknowledge it

(1) (Reply)

LOL! What Has Gone Wrong In This Beautiful Family Photo / DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Maleek Berry – Sisi Maria / LOL!!! Nollywood Actors Pictured Wearing Diapers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.