Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

What Is Your Definition Of A Nigerian Slay Queen? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your Definition Of A Nigerian Slay Queen? (636 Views)

Nigerian Slay Queens Vs Kenyan Slay Queens: Kenyan Slayers Learn From Nigerians / Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Definition Of A Nigerian Slay Queen? by spyg1(m): 8:29pm On Dec 13, 2017
To me, this is my definition of a Nigerian slay queen: A Nigerian slay queen can be defined as a self acclaimed queen who has the ability and capacity to cooperate with your village people to send you back to square zero.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Definition Of A Nigerian Slay Queen? by abiolert(m): 8:33pm On Dec 13, 2017
Okpo
Re: What Is Your Definition Of A Nigerian Slay Queen? by Airforce1(m): 8:35pm On Dec 13, 2017
When the devil sees you're making it, he will give you a slay queen.
Re: What Is Your Definition Of A Nigerian Slay Queen? by Fweshspice(m): 8:41pm On Dec 13, 2017
A QUEEN that SLAYS....#simple# i no fit dey crack my brain
Re: What Is Your Definition Of A Nigerian Slay Queen? by Annibel(f): 8:42pm On Dec 13, 2017
Following
Re: What Is Your Definition Of A Nigerian Slay Queen? by Olalan(m): 8:47pm On Dec 13, 2017
Re: What Is Your Definition Of A Nigerian Slay Queen? by Olalan(m): 8:48pm On Dec 13, 2017
When the word slay queen pops up the first impression is a that of a girl of easy virtue and unfortunately you can't fault this notion as majority of the so called slay queens have proven to be bunch of irresponsible girls who have their bodies as selling points.
Re: What Is Your Definition Of A Nigerian Slay Queen? by HallaDaTruth: 8:50pm On Dec 13, 2017
grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Definition Of A Nigerian Slay Queen? by apenaola(m): 9:04pm On Dec 13, 2017
Girls who do not have a wealthy background but appear as if they do. They use malicious acts to attain cash, drink expensive alcohol, procure expensive cellphones. But back at home she's a chicken chaser.

You can spot them from a distance by their obnoxious and heavy rolling accent characterized by flat pronounciations of the letter "e"

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Definition Of A Nigerian Slay Queen? by emmyluizzz: 9:05pm On Dec 13, 2017
Olalan:
When the word slay queen pops up the first impression is a that of a girl of easy virtue and unfortunately you can't fault this notion as majority of the so called slay queens have proven to be bunch of irresponsible girls who have their bodies as selling points.
wonders shall never been end

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Definition Of A Nigerian Slay Queen? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 13, 2017
spyg1:
To me, this is my definition of a Nigerian slay queen: A Nigerian slay queen can be defined as a self acclaimed queen who has the ability and capacity to cooperate with your village people to send you back to square zero.
Wrong.

(1) (Reply)

Ur Biology Best Topic / No Shame, I Make Over 2.3 Million Naira Monthly From Prostitution — Queen / Which One Be This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.