Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,911 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

Planning To Relocate To Lagos. Any Lagos Resident To Help - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Planning To Relocate To Lagos. Any Lagos Resident To Help (744 Views)

Lagos Govt To Relocate Computer Village To Kantangowa, Abule Egba / Looking For Us/uk/canada Resident To Verify Freelancer.com / Where To Buy Shoes At Wholesales Price In Lagos?? Any Suggestion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Planning To Relocate To Lagos. Any Lagos Resident To Help by relocating: 9:11pm On Dec 13, 2017
i plan to relocate to Lagos. i would need a shop from a more traffic place and house close by.

the shop is for either phone accessories or boutique. how much should i be looking out for house and shop. a room and parlor self-contained and a shop..
Re: Planning To Relocate To Lagos. Any Lagos Resident To Help by mercyway: 9:12pm On Dec 13, 2017
relocating:
i plan to relocate to Lagos. i would need a shop from a more traffic place and house close by.

the shop is for either phone accessories or boutique. how much should i be looking out for house and shop. a room and parlor self-contained and a shop..
Lagos? hmmm, think twice
Re: Planning To Relocate To Lagos. Any Lagos Resident To Help by ipobarecriminals: 9:32pm On Dec 13, 2017
Room(self contain) depend on structure of the house. down lagos mainland. from 180/200k (Egbeda,iyana ipaja,ikotun,mushin,Agege,Abule Egba,Ikeja 250k uoward etc.On the island*Cough*, sneeze.300k upward.
Re: Planning To Relocate To Lagos. Any Lagos Resident To Help by Skyfornia(m): 10:11pm On Dec 13, 2017
Cheapest room and parlour self con around mainland is #300k + #100 for agent and agreement.. #400k.

Cheapest room and parlour self con around Island is #500k + #210k for agent, agreement and caution fee... #710k.

Cheapest good shop in mainland is #120k + #80k agent and agreement.. #200k.

Cheapest good shop in island is #300k + #100k for agent and agreement... #400k
Re: Planning To Relocate To Lagos. Any Lagos Resident To Help by Ademat7(m): 3:40am On Dec 14, 2017
From all the prices above all I can say is
This is Lagos!
Re: Planning To Relocate To Lagos. Any Lagos Resident To Help by relocating: 12:52am On Dec 15, 2017
mercyway:
Lagos? hmmm, think twice
why you say so

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Pay For Facebook Ads?? / 30+ Best Business Ideas With Low Investment And High Profit / 15% Off On Your First Spa Visit Ikeja GRA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.