Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,513 members, 7,808,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men (29034 Views)

10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady / Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? / Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by An0nimus: 5:57pm On Apr 03, 2010
tEsLim:

I hate my 3cellphones just ringing about and its ladies not BUSINESS/MONEY!!!
Holla at me mama-gee wink seriously we can exchange pictures. You'll see its easy to attract handsome men cheesy,

meeehhnn,see advertisement. grin
*0ff-topic~~wowo boyz and gurlz need love too ukno.lol.beauty they say is in the eyes of the beholder.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by shilling(f): 6:15pm On Apr 03, 2010
I guess anyone can attract a handsome man, it depends on if the girl is beautiful on the inside and/or out.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by mamagee3(f): 6:22pm On Apr 03, 2010
An0nimus:

meeehhnn,see advertisement. grin
*[b]0ff-topic~~wowo boyz and gurlz need love too ukno.lo[/b]l.beauty they say is in the eyes of the beholder.

*DEATH*

Don't mind them, they all claim handsome in the mouth yet none is brave enough to post his picture.
grin
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by Feraz(m): 6:24pm On Apr 03, 2010
Mama gee, is that u? If yes, u are pretty
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by denony(m): 6:27pm On Apr 03, 2010
weting we fione guyz go do na?
the so called fione gurls will start doing shakara when we approach them while they know they need u
but come back here lamenting how we are hard to get attracted to.

nobi our fault oooooooo grin fine boy no easy ooo make una do the toasting na kiss

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by ayettymama(f): 6:51pm On Apr 03, 2010
i love this thread!
can be used to identify wowocious men!!
aaaaaanyways mgee maybe u shuld start followin me arnd??
ive nevr had problems gettin booriful men??
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by mamagee3(f): 7:45pm On Apr 03, 2010
ayettymama:

i love this thread!
can be used to identify wowocious men!!
aaaaaanyways mgee maybe u shuld start followin me arnd??
ive nevr had problems gettin booriful men??
It's these kind of threads that the ugly men would use to satisfy their urge by claiming they're handsome. grin
Anyway, I've never had problems getting beautiful men myself, it's my friends that brought up the debate.

Echidime:

You ladies should be truthful to your selves, as yourself if you need a handsome man or[b] a rich man[/b]?
Who is talking about wealth? undecided
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by jennyty: 8:04pm On Apr 03, 2010
Cos we handsome men are very hard to come by,
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by jennyty: 8:11pm On Apr 03, 2010
Handsome guys believe they are ALL OF THE WORLD GOODNESS, they don't believev that beautiful girls like me, us can haunt then down,  wink

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by ReLaTE(m): 8:22pm On Apr 03, 2010
Your handsomeness is notin to d chics wtout ur fat bank acct and exotics cars. Wt ur money and ugliness u're already handsome to them simple.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by Gunnaz007: 9:00pm On Apr 03, 2010
mama-gee, will you marry me kiss kisskiss; i am wonderfully and fearfully made wink wink wink
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by Studd(m): 9:03pm On Apr 03, 2010
What is all this talk about fine boy or fine girl, ?Experience have thought me that xter and values are far more important than looks, I have dated very pretty girls before,( i have not been too lucky with them though),their xter is nothing to write home about, with time,their beauty meant very little or nothing to me,

Pals,beauty fades with time, Xter and someone's value system is what matters most,
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by boy1(m): 9:07pm On Apr 03, 2010
^u want marry wetin u never see. . .easy o!maybe her teeth  even resemble vampire . wink
Gunnaz007:

mama-gee, will you marry me kiss kisskiss; i am wonderfully and fearfully made wink wink wink
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by richmanel(m): 9:09pm On Apr 03, 2010
To attract a handsome guy, you equally need to be attractive. Birds of a feather, you know.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by Frimoore(m): 9:11pm On Apr 03, 2010
mama-gee:

*DEATH*

Don't mind them, they all claim handsome in the mouth yet none is brave enough to post his picture.
grin

Mama Gee, Am brave enough to av my picture on my profile, R u satisfied
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by richmanel(m): 9:19pm On Apr 03, 2010
mama-gee, will you marry me  Kiss KissKiss; i am wonderfully and fearfully made Wink Wink Wink

@ gunnaz, mama-gee is only interested in attractive and maybe rich guyz, and not 'fearful' or 'wonderful' men like you.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by An0nimus: 10:01pm On Apr 03, 2010
richmanel:

To attract a handsome guy, you equally need to be attractive. Birds of a feather, you know.
Na lie,no be 4 all case.there's this man(somehow wowo) in my area that till today i still wonder how he got to marry his wife(xtremely beautiful).thank God the kids took after their mum.lol
ahem!. .If u want to place ur pic 4 us to see,put something thats up n' close make we dey see una face wella.shioor!
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by rekeson: 10:46pm On Apr 03, 2010
Am i handsome or not

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by rekeson: 10:49pm On Apr 03, 2010
I no fine i no wowo

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by beewhyfocs(m): 10:55pm On Apr 03, 2010
Very simple. You simply attract who you are and not necessarily who you think you should attract. Yes, fine boys want fine girls, still they cant rule out the fact that they want cool-headed and well behaved girls. On the contrary, girls feel their beauty is enough asset to pin down the guy!
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by rawswagga(m): 11:22pm On Apr 03, 2010
Mamagee hope u are nt refering to me?
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by sjeezy8: 11:26pm On Apr 03, 2010
hahah this thread is too funny-

The guy wit the White "timbalands"- ah man tooo funny

The babe with the nice shape and big head- really funny nice hips tho kiss

@ post
beautiful people are intimidated by eachother- real talk
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by eros(m): 11:36pm On Apr 03, 2010
hmmmmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by chuk25: 12:11am On Apr 04, 2010
cos there are handsome
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by bayfam(m): 12:55am On Apr 04, 2010
Can ladies tell me their yardstick for picking someone to be Handsome guy or men !!
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by eridah2007(m): 1:27am On Apr 04, 2010
Maybe because they ar already committed to one particular woman OR maybe the woman didn't have d super qualities he need in a woman.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by ibrokay(m): 1:31am On Apr 04, 2010
Yes its pretty difficult beacause of the following reasons;

1) Pressure: Too many ladies are interested in dating them and they beleif they have the charm to attract any of them.

2)They always find it difficult to toast a lady cos of their ego and pride and they cant stand being turned down by a lady.

3) Most of them have more than 1 girlfriend cos every lady wants to hang out with them.

Handsome guys are not the best to date in my own opinion.Most ladies dont deserve us anyway.

Even Mumagee is not in the league of ladies i can date(in terms of beauty).

Hope u are not offended
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by jumaingirl(f): 1:37am On Apr 04, 2010
sjeezy8:

hahah this thread is too funny-

The guy wit the White "timbalands"- ah man tooo funny

The babe with the nice shape and big head- really funny nice hips tho kiss
              Funny indeed,  Especially, d ugly local guy with. . . .  sense of dressing.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by mrofficial(m): 1:39am On Apr 04, 2010
ibrokay:

Yes its pretty difficult beacause of the following reasons;

1) Pressure: Too many ladies are interested in dating them and they beleif they have the charm to attract any of them.

2)They always find it difficult to toast a lady cos of their ego and pride and they cant stand being turned down by a lady.

3) Most of them have more than 1 girlfriend cos every lady wants to hang out with them.

Handsome guys are not the best to date in my own opinion.Most ladies dont deserve us anyway.

Even Mumagee is not in the league of ladies i can date(in terms of beauty).

Hope u are not offended

The bold statement is for me. I can't stand it ooohh. we just look at one another and throway face.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by Gunnaz007: 1:50am On Apr 04, 2010
richmanel:

mama-gee, will you marry me  Kiss KissKiss; i am wonderfully and fearfully made Wink Wink Wink

@ gunnaz, mama-gee is only interested in attractive and maybe rich guyz, and not 'fearful' or 'wonderful' men like you.

My friend shattap diaaa!!!! Are you as rich as i am? U cant even match my mien!!!

mama-gee is mine wink wink wink and richmanel cant out-do me to get at her angry angry angry

cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by Gunnaz007: 1:59am On Apr 04, 2010
boy1:

^u want marry wetin u never see. . .easy o!maybe her teeth  even resemble vampire . wink

And how dare you speculate that my afore-requested moma has a vampo lookabee tooth

I am very sure u are guilty of brandishing a tootha-fla, little junior's teeth!!!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by ibrokay(m): 2:02am On Apr 04, 2010
@ Mr official

I say few words and i even give you condition(when toasting a lady)

"I am giving you just one opportunity.If you say no,forget about me".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Hate My Sister / 4 Reasons Why Women Don't Kneel To Take The Ring During Proposal / My Mum Is Strongly Rejecting The Girl I Want To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.