Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,769 members, 7,798,569 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men (29018 Views)

10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady / Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? / Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by mrofficial(m): 2:12am On Apr 04, 2010
ibrokay:

@ Mr official

I say few words and i even give you condition(when toasting a lady)

"I am giving you just one opportunity.If you say no,forget about me".

grin grin grin That's cool. I don learn.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by Nwaka77: 3:18am On Apr 04, 2010
@Poster

I did not find it difficult. Beauty is subjective though. What is considered beautiful/handsome to one person might be different from another.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by topup: 3:29am On Apr 04, 2010
Ebonyeyes has said it already:

I think it's usually because believe it or not, but girls will do a lot of toasting themselves if the guy is hot, as in they will make it blatantly obvious that; me + u = bed.

Lol.

Another thing I've noticed is that, a lot of guys recently grow into their looks, as guys tend to get more handsome the older they grow, basically some good looking men are actually quite shy, because inside they're still that insecure geeky boy with no experience with ladies tongue - just a theory folks!!
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by Bluhazel: 3:30am On Apr 04, 2010
I think its got to do with girls attitude. I hate it when you are around a beautiful girl and she got this look on her face or acts as if she's the Queen of England or she trys to act as if you don't exist, Mehn I just get pissed off and I also acts as if they don't exist.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by ayettymama(f): 3:34am On Apr 04, 2010
topup:

Ebonyeyes has said it already:

me + u = bed.

Lol.!

hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe

ayettymama's new line!
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by queeneve: 3:38am On Apr 04, 2010
To each their own, if you like pretty women or handsome men, THAT IS YOUR RIGHTS, who gives a fugg?

All I know is my handsome fiance and my fione self is HAPPY!
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by beewhyfocs(m): 7:08am On Apr 04, 2010
topup:

Another thing I've noticed is that, a lot of guys recently grow into their looks, as guys tend to get more handsome the older they grow, basically some good looking men are actually quite shy, because inside they're still that insecure geeky boy with no experience with ladies tongue - just a theory folks!!

Your theory makes sense. Ive noticd it too.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by An0nimus: 7:58am On Apr 04, 2010
topup:

some hope for wowo boyz like us. grin. .but seriously your theory is very much on point.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by leftone: 8:09am On Apr 04, 2010
its cos he dont want your ulgy arse too.he looking for a pretty girl too,
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by Nobody: 8:16am On Apr 04, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin here we are again, nice topic mama-gee
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by solokay(m): 9:57am On Apr 04, 2010
a pretty lady attract all, the good, the bad, the handsome and the ugly but a ugly lady attract non.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by slap1(m): 10:00am On Apr 04, 2010
Ladies sometimes flirt around handsome men, which we (abeg I follow joo) find funny and a hint at worthlessness and vice-versa. A female course mate of mine will always want to sit near me, ask me trivial questions and all that, but I will always look out for that quiet girl in the class. But it depends on the person, I'm an introvert.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by coderXO(m): 11:03am On Apr 04, 2010
That's the problem in itself ladies.

Ain't it shallow somehow to be trying to attract attractive men,
rather ambitious and honest men?
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by strita(f): 11:15am On Apr 04, 2010
i wont say am pretty or ugly, am jus ME but i dont find it hard at all to attract handsome rich men. A good sense of humor and showing them dat u dnt give a Poo does the trick.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by whitelexi(m): 11:50am On Apr 04, 2010
If u r fugly, if u r a bush person, if ur english makes people run for cover, if u cannot take care of a man, how do u expect to lure a handsome man?
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by queeneve: 11:58am On Apr 04, 2010
Whitelexi,

There are handsome men with unattractive women. Like Nelly said, IT MUST BE THE ARSE COS IT DEFINITELY AIN'T THE FACE!
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by polynesian(f): 12:18pm On Apr 04, 2010
lmao@johnterry luv ur comments
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by ayettymama(f): 12:25pm On Apr 04, 2010
queen, u wont kill me!
at least not on nl!!!
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by queeneve: 12:56pm On Apr 04, 2010
Ayeety,

My fiance is laughing his arse off at my posts. He said I need to leave these sorry arse men alone and just post on positive things. He said these men are pathetic and bickering with women is A PUNK ARSE MOVE. Be a real man and bicker with MEN. He said some more things, but I will leave that be. He can be long winded at times.

He said I won't kill him on NL either! Yall ain't siblings are yall? He over here crying in tears with laughters. He said I got a mouth on me and it lethal.

These mofos don't want none of me for real!
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by Borat1: 1:19pm On Apr 04, 2010
Handsome in looks, pocket size or in bed?
Mama-gee looks like a scheming wood-pecker tongue
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by kolamilan(m): 1:31pm On Apr 04, 2010
most handsome men are too selective.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by martyns303(m): 1:38pm On Apr 04, 2010
am no 6 footer, actually 5'8. but gush am damn cute and em gurls make sure i knw it. but i have a prob with confidence so i end up with ones who approach me. hehe

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by lannre(m): 2:08pm On Apr 04, 2010
Most of us don't want to be specked
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by mrofficial(m): 2:26pm On Apr 04, 2010
kolamilan:

No, I'm not.  grin grin grin
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 04, 2010
mr.official:

Then u are mr.official as u say grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by onijogbon(m): 2:40pm On Apr 04, 2010
LMFAO Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  Ugly men (some especially those with nasty attitude) are normally not NEARLY as "confident" as they appear!
They compensate for their lack of physical attributes by acting over-confident, even if they are not.

see pot wey dey call kettle black sef. . . *hisses*

u don look yasef for mirror lately before u open ya 32 dey yab pesin?
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by mrofficial(m): 2:43pm On Apr 04, 2010
odiaero:

Then u are mr.official as u say grin grin grin grin

No, its just "official". Help me ask seun to remove that "mr". dunno why he did that.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by Nobody: 2:46pm On Apr 04, 2010
mr.official:

No, its just "official". Help me ask seun to remove that "mr". dunno why he did that.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by TmeD0(m): 2:58pm On Apr 04, 2010
kolamilan:

mr.official:

lwkmd! makes the 2 of us.  

what most of these women fail to realize is that most of us no too keen for the wahala wey dis shakara "fine" girls too dey do.

and if the wowo ones wey even get better body pass the "fine" ones wan jell then who am i to wan preach selectivism (if there's such word, well, i don form am anyhow)  grin  grin

@OP, maybe u just haven't met the right ones (like me) yet.   grin

like i stated earlier, with me, u don't have to worry about ego, pride or what have u that most of the "fine" sisis on NL have already mentioned.

weda u "fine" or wowo, beauty is in the eye of the beholder ikenga .   grin  grin  wink   cheesy 
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 04, 2010
T@meD0:

what most of these women fail to realize is that most of us no too keen for the wahala wey dis shakara "fine" girls too dey do.
weda u "fine" or wowo, beauty is in the eye of the beholder ikenga. grin grin wink cheesy [/color]
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by kushe: 3:12pm On Apr 04, 2010
interesting mama gee looks human and a good to look at one at that.for my response i am gonna use the pretty scale i.e 0 wowo die and 10 dropped out of the sky on a day was in a really great mood.

i would be modest and say i am a 6.5 but i like  dem 8-9 chicks,and trust me naa me dey run. ALWAYS with mad emphasis.
my closest male friends on the other hand. are say 8-9 but they are way better looking than their chicks and i wonder if they are ok sometimes.one in particular would hav flings with 8-9 chicks but love his 4 chick to smitherings.

if you like fine boys attraction is a mad thing and anyone can trip for you.at some point in my life i tripped for girls that typed really fast,now i am a sucker for a chick that makes sense on the piano or guitar.quick story,met an ethiopian chick who never removed her shoes.good thing we was doing cafes and movies till she came over one night and wasnt in a hurry to leave.i tried all my naija sense to make her remove her sheen length boots, manolos or whatever,they were just freaking me out but she no even notice my insistence.

a few moments later and like the fourth track of jazz cd,this chick a 7 picked up a guitar ,climbed into my bed and asked me if i could play.i bought the guitar but never had time to learn i replied.ever dated a chick that played an instrument she asked.no but that would be interesting i replied not knowing why all the questions.

the track skipped to the next and she began a gentle accompanying with rapturous attention to the track playing.my head wan blow but all the while this african chick from a dirt poor country in east africa no look my face,rather she tightly sealed her eyelids and made music like i had never heard it before cos he remain small i for just c.m. cos the surprise was heavenly.

at that moment nothing else mattered to me,not her shoes or my string of chicks that looked way better than her.it almost felt like love or a burning lust,i just wanted to be with and around her and all cos she had a rare amazing skill.

in the morning to my amazement her boots were off,the room didnt smell like i had imagined in my nightmares and her feet were sexy and not just ok.i became hooked to a girl i prolly looked better than and eventhough we moved on,she gave me the most amazing eight months of my life.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by Henry005(m): 4:17pm On Apr 04, 2010
ibrokay:

@ Mr official

If you say no,forget about me".

I'm that exact same way,2 shy(mayb a little proud) 4 a come back afta I've been turned down so I just count my losses n hope 4 the next female that strays my way 2 b more receptive

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Hate My Sister / Watch Tonto Dikeh Behind The Scene Leaked Sex Video. 18+ Only / My Pre-wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.