Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

See The Amazing Transformation Of An Instagram Slay Queen (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Amazing Transformation Of An Instagram Slay Queen (photos) (45637 Views)

With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) / 'Dear Money, Come And Rape Me Mercilessly' - Nigerian Slay Queen. Photos / "I Wouldn’t Date A Guy With A Body Count Of Over 10" - Slay Queen (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Amazing Transformation Of An Instagram Slay Queen (photos) by Adverts247: 9:50pm On Dec 13, 2017
Source - .COM

The bootylicious slay queen who goes by the handle phat_chyna on Instagram shared a collage of her before and after photos using the hashtag #transformationtuesday, and it was indeed a marvellous yet unbelievable transformation.

Amazing innit..? This is indeed inspiring to anybody out there thinking they don’t look good, we say Keep calm, your glow up and transformation will come through..

More photos : http://www..com/2017/12/amazing-transformation-of-instagram.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of An Instagram Slay Queen (photos) by falconey(m): 9:51pm On Dec 13, 2017
BLOOD OF ODIN!, Look at how big that is.

Take my NYSC certificate and give me an hour with that ass

142 Likes 8 Shares

Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of An Instagram Slay Queen (photos) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 13, 2017
shocked
This kind of transformation will make somebody commit adultery/Fornication.

Nwamaikpe you're intelligently intelligent Sir..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of An Instagram Slay Queen (photos) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 13, 2017
falconey:
BLOOD OF ODIN!, Look at how big that it.
How well bro..
Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of An Instagram Slay Queen (photos) by falconey(m): 9:57pm On Dec 13, 2017
olihilistic:

How well bro..

Hey man, great! with ya?
Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of An Instagram Slay Queen (photos) by nikkypearl(f): 10:00pm On Dec 13, 2017
Ewo leyi

6 Likes

Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of An Instagram Slay Queen (photos) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 13, 2017
shocked

won't she break dat washing hand basin like dat

imagine her riding u.........1000 ways to die

94 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of An Instagram Slay Queen (photos) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 13, 2017
falconey:

Hey man, great! with ya?
I position bro.
Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of An Instagram Slay Queen (photos) by iyketex007: 10:13pm On Dec 13, 2017
Nawao! this one na hips wey get ear

3 Likes

Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of An Instagram Slay Queen (photos) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 13, 2017
She didn't lose weight, she got tushed.

42 Likes

Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of An Instagram Slay Queen (photos) by HOTsomething: 11:02pm On Dec 13, 2017
Chubby
Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of An Instagram Slay Queen (photos) by lilmax(m): 11:03pm On Dec 13, 2017
it's irritating

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of An Instagram Slay Queen (photos) by Alexdroh(m): 11:07pm On Dec 13, 2017
The right topic for be.......see a lady transformatn after she saw money

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of An Instagram Slay Queen (photos) by unadeymadkwa: 12:10am On Dec 14, 2017
Same fat just got finer things....

3 Likes

Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of An Instagram Slay Queen (photos) by habsydiamond(m): 12:40am On Dec 14, 2017
The hips too big for one see underground ..Julius Berger must construct way to the centre of excellence..since the lap go block everywhere like police wey dey collect bribe for check point

23 Likes

Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of An Instagram Slay Queen (photos) by hoMegas(m): 1:40am On Dec 14, 2017
Lalasticlala ,good for Vaseline crew.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of An Instagram Slay Queen (photos) by hoMegas(m): 1:40am On Dec 14, 2017
Lalasticlala ,food for Vaseline crew.

1 Like

Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of An Instagram Slay Queen (photos) by MhizzAJ(f): 2:34am On Dec 14, 2017
Her skin colour got transformed too shocked

29 Likes

Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of An Instagram Slay Queen (photos) by duduade: 3:58am On Dec 14, 2017
Packaging is all that is needed...
But that fat thigh.... Oh lawd of merci

2 Likes

Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of An Instagram Slay Queen (photos) by Swaggzkid: 5:42am On Dec 14, 2017
falconey:

SMH

1 Like

Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of An Instagram Slay Queen (photos) by Nobody: 7:44am On Dec 14, 2017
She looks good but she still has some akpu left in her thighs.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of An Instagram Slay Queen (photos) by Heywhizzy(m): 8:54am On Dec 14, 2017
She's got a 'backyard' can I 'come pound'/ go bang bang bang like a gun sound/ --M.I Abaga

I like girls with big buddy/ shook am with my d, call am Chukwudi/ --Erigga

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of An Instagram Slay Queen (photos) by ORACLE1975(m): 8:55am On Dec 14, 2017
If Guardiola is a pilot in Ethiad Airway
then Mourinho is the General manager in Chevrolet motor company,
jurgen klopp is an accountant in standard charteerd,
Arsene wenger is an Engineer with fly emirate,
then is Antonio Conte a vulcanizer in Yokohama tyres grin grin

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of An Instagram Slay Queen (photos) by potbelly(m): 8:55am On Dec 14, 2017
She's still the same body wise

She just got better clothes and hair...

9 Likes

Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of An Instagram Slay Queen (photos) by Factfinder1(m): 8:55am On Dec 14, 2017
grin grin
Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of An Instagram Slay Queen (photos) by Airforce1(m): 8:56am On Dec 14, 2017
Rubbish

1 Like

Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of An Instagram Slay Queen (photos) by escobar40: 8:56am On Dec 14, 2017
wow her ass

1 Like

Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of An Instagram Slay Queen (photos) by olamil34(m): 8:56am On Dec 14, 2017
falconey:

My nigga

2 Likes

Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of An Instagram Slay Queen (photos) by abokibuhari: 8:56am On Dec 14, 2017
I go release ooo shocked
Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of An Instagram Slay Queen (photos) by okway2: 8:57am On Dec 14, 2017
An Ibo girl that bleached. I'm not surprised sad

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status / Ladies Is It A Bad Idea To Spread Your Panties Outside? / Stingy Men Association Membership Form Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.