Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

See The Amazing Transformation Of An Instagram Slay Queen (photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Amazing Transformation Of An Instagram Slay Queen (photos) (45635 Views)

With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) / 'Dear Money, Come And Rape Me Mercilessly' - Nigerian Slay Queen. Photos / "I Wouldn’t Date A Guy With A Body Count Of Over 10" - Slay Queen (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of An Instagram Slay Queen (photos) by MhizzAJ(f): 9:14am On Dec 14, 2017
purem:

Buh u answered him na undecided

By d way where did u keep ur trouble

Coz I rili need som troubles to make my day wink
Okay then
Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of An Instagram Slay Queen (photos) by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 14, 2017
Each to their own, I find this gross and unappealing.
Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of An Instagram Slay Queen (photos) by okway2: 9:18am On Dec 14, 2017
Ralphdan:

Keep hating on ibos while they keep progressing.

Nauseating. Is that what you call progress? lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of An Instagram Slay Queen (photos) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 9:22am On Dec 14, 2017
Guys, before you date any girl, always ask for her pictures covering the last ten years. Don't go and marry a mashup.

1 Like

Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of An Instagram Slay Queen (photos) by Donjazzy12(m): 9:22am On Dec 14, 2017
Adverts247:
Source - .COM

The bootylicious slay queen who goes by the handle phat_chyna on Instagram shared a collage of her before and after photos using the hashtag #transformationtuesday, and it was indeed a marvellous yet unbelievable transformation.

Amazing innit..? This is indeed inspiring to anybody out there thinking they don’t look good, we say Keep calm, your glow up and transformation will come through..

More photos : http://www..com/2017/12/amazing-transformation-of-instagram.html
She now wears leg chain. She is a Lesbian
Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of An Instagram Slay Queen (photos) by joenor(m): 9:24am On Dec 14, 2017
Hummm Na wah... I'm with christ n him alone.... Gosh tongue
Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of An Instagram Slay Queen (photos) by kolaranking1(m): 9:24am On Dec 14, 2017
Awon omo thicker body
Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of An Instagram Slay Queen (photos) by karbiyeshii(m): 9:25am On Dec 14, 2017
ORACLE1975:
If Guardiola is a pilot in Ethiad Airway
then Mourinho is the General manager in Chevrolet motor company,
jurgen klopp is an accountant in standard charteerd,
Arsene wenger is an Engineer with fly emirate,
then is Antonio Conte a vulcanizer in Yokohama tyres grin grin

grin
Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of An Instagram Slay Queen (photos) by livingg(m): 9:27am On Dec 14, 2017
What's this?

Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of An Instagram Slay Queen (photos) by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 14, 2017
falconey:
BLOOD OF ODIN!, Look at how big that it.

Take my NYSC certificate and give me an hour with that ass

Uselessness na your name.. walahi
Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of An Instagram Slay Queen (photos) by purem(m): 9:37am On Dec 14, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Okay then

Save me time plz

Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of An Instagram Slay Queen (photos) by Endtimesmith(m): 9:39am On Dec 14, 2017
See her hips like Toshiba yam pillars from central African Republic.
Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of An Instagram Slay Queen (photos) by LordAA(m): 9:40am On Dec 14, 2017
falconey:
BLOOD OF ODIN!, Look at how big that it.

As if you can last up to 5 minutes.
Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of An Instagram Slay Queen (photos) by uvalued(m): 9:48am On Dec 14, 2017
Transform or not maggot due wait
Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of An Instagram Slay Queen (photos) by KAYD007(m): 9:51am On Dec 14, 2017
i don't understand people.

how do women with such massive posterior enjoy s3x?

how do you begin to penetrate these ones...i think a research institute need to be establish for we learners tongue

1 Like

Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of An Instagram Slay Queen (photos) by Hemaah: 10:09am On Dec 14, 2017
Agent of mass destruction ...

End time transformers
Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of An Instagram Slay Queen (photos) by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 14, 2017
Jupiter’s beard shocked
Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of An Instagram Slay Queen (photos) by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 14, 2017
KAYD007:
i don't understand people.

how do women with such massive posterior enjoy s3x?

how do you begin to penetrate these ones...i think a research institute need to be establish for we learners tongue

For asses like this you need at least a 12 inch dick and above,6 inches is already wasted parting the ass,but boy!!! If you succeed and hit the crater.the experience is out of this world,they are the best for we Big dicks bastards cos they can take the whole meat
Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of An Instagram Slay Queen (photos) by Daboomb: 10:21am On Dec 14, 2017
lilmax:
it's irritating

HER LEGS reminds me of that thing they use in pounding Fuufu in the village (Pestle or what do they call it?)

That backside must contain a lot of Smelly Poopoo!
Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of An Instagram Slay Queen (photos) by Daboomb: 10:25am On Dec 14, 2017
SlayQueenSlayer:
Guys, before you date any girl, always ask for her pictures covering the last ten years. Don't go and marry a mashup.

Let her bath with native black Soap in your presence........ dont go and marry "foundation" makeup. grin grin

Fake Women everywhere! shocked shocked
Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of An Instagram Slay Queen (photos) by djsalvation122(m): 10:32am On Dec 14, 2017
Lady Mistakenly Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room

lols click the link to see pictures don't want to course problem here

http://www.mpbaze.com.ng/2017/12/lady-mistakenly-exposes-her-nude-while.html?m=1
Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of An Instagram Slay Queen (photos) by nawtyme: 10:33am On Dec 14, 2017
okway2:
An Ibo girl that bleached. I'm not surprised sad
At least the ratio of fair Igbos to Yoruba is 4:1. That means there is a high propensity for a Yoruba girl to bleach his/her/it's skin (Idris aka Bobrisky) Toke Makinwa, and the host of other yorobawood actors.
Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of An Instagram Slay Queen (photos) by okway2: 10:34am On Dec 14, 2017
nawtyme:

At least the ratio of fair Igbos to Yoruba is 4:1. That means there is a high propensity for a Yoruba girl to bleach his/her/it's skin (Idris aka Bobrisky) Toke Makinwa, and the host of other yorobawood actors.

Your father conducted that study lol
Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of An Instagram Slay Queen (photos) by omartins1(m): 10:36am On Dec 14, 2017
O[b][/bRACLE1975:
If Guardiola is a pilot in Ethiad Airway
then Mourinho is the General manager in Chevrolet motor company,
jurgen klopp is an accountant in standard charteerd,
Arsene wenger is an Engineer with fly emirate,
then is Antonio Conte a vulcanizer in Yokohama tyres grin grin

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahha
Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of An Instagram Slay Queen (photos) by Marvis4real(f): 10:39am On Dec 14, 2017
i am a woman but I dont think having enormous backside makes one beautiful.
Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of An Instagram Slay Queen (photos) by djsalvation122(m): 10:46am On Dec 14, 2017
For Men Only! Read How To Satisfy Your Woman $exually In Bed (Great Tips)

Despite the fact that there are many $ex tips online many many still fail the task of satisfying their partner $exually.
It is actually sad to realise that sometimes, you could be perfect at everything but terribly bad
when it comes to making a woman happy,
especially when it comes to $ex and $exual things.
For women, $ex is not only what you do, and it
doesn't have to begin in the bedroom. Even the
littlest things could turn her on and earn you
points as an ideal romantic lover.
Twitter user, The Ultimate [@TheUltimateLale],
believes there are universal truths that every
guy should know about making women happy,
and women expect men to know these things.
So what are the things your babe wants you
know about $ex and $exually satisfying her?

not far just followe the link below to read all complete tips
http://www.mpbaze.com.ng/2017/03/for-men-only-read-how-to-satisfy-your.html?m=1
Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of An Instagram Slay Queen (photos) by perry1988(m): 10:47am On Dec 14, 2017
See Walaha
Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of An Instagram Slay Queen (photos) by nawtyme: 10:49am On Dec 14, 2017
okway2:

Your father conducted that study lol
Yes he did it on top you bleached mother.
Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of An Instagram Slay Queen (photos) by okway2: 10:50am On Dec 14, 2017
nawtyme:

Yes he did it on top you bleached mother.

Pele. The thing pain you die.
Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of An Instagram Slay Queen (photos) by netflicks(m): 10:51am On Dec 14, 2017
falconey:
BLOOD OF ODIN!, Look at how big that is.

After u cum what's next?
Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of An Instagram Slay Queen (photos) by nawtyme: 10:51am On Dec 14, 2017
okway2:

Pele. The thing pain you die.
Don't mention bro. Very soon I will conduct my own research too grin. Hope you would allow me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rich South African Man Shows Up For Date In A Truck, Lady Turns Him Down / Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status / Stingy Men Association Membership Form Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.