Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

The New Police Area Commands In Nigeria (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The New Police Area Commands In Nigeria (Photo) (28966 Views)

Buhari Commissions New Police Vehicles And Police Crime Database Centre (Photos) / Seyi Makinde Buys New Police Patrol Cars / Buhari Decorates New Police IG With New Rank (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Police Area Commands In Nigeria (Photo) by trulife: 10:53am On Dec 14, 2017
Nice one....for a more enhanced, efficient and effective policing let logistics be provided for them oooooo
Re: The New Police Area Commands In Nigeria (Photo) by trulife: 10:53am On Dec 14, 2017
Nice one....for a more enhanced, efficient and effective policing let logistics be provided for them oooooo
Re: The New Police Area Commands In Nigeria (Photo) by lukaf17(m): 11:11am On Dec 14, 2017
I have a 7 blocks of flat for sell at bogije after Ajah let talk or chat on 08153014698
Re: The New Police Area Commands In Nigeria (Photo) by fof1: 11:45am On Dec 14, 2017
gebest:

SO A WHOLE NPF HIGH COMMAND DOES NOT KNOW D LOCATION OF OHAJI/EGBEMA IN NIGERIA OR SOUTHEAST? THIS IS D HEIGHT OF IGNORANCE OR POOR EDUCATION. IS IT IN ANAMBRA OR IMO STATE? SHAME ON POLICE SECRETARY OR OFFICERS WITH VERY LOW OR INCOMPETENT ORIENTATIONS. COMMON PRIMARY SCHOOL STUDIES,SOMEBODY HERE HAS FAILED FLAT. AND PEOPLE ARE BLAMING KDS TEACHERS AND GOVERNOR ELRUFAI. AREA COMMAND THAT IS LOCATED IN ORLU SENATORIAL ZONE OF IMO STATE IS NOW PLACED IN ANAMBRA STATE. SHAME ON D POOR ORIENTED SECRETARY OR OFFICER FOR POOR PROOF READING OR DRAFTS.
Re: The New Police Area Commands In Nigeria (Photo) by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 14, 2017
free2ryhme:
grin

And this was done without a police logoed letterhead

I am sure someone has pocketed the money for letterhead papers

Nigerians are just too lazy
Re: The New Police Area Commands In Nigeria (Photo) by Williamsesco(m): 12:14pm On Dec 14, 2017
GasSupply:
The NPF shouldn't use this to distract us from the talks of disbanding or reforming SARS

By the way, I supply Gas to all parts of Nigeria, see my signature
don't worry when we need you I will call on you
Re: The New Police Area Commands In Nigeria (Photo) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 14, 2017
Williamsesco:
don't worry when we need you I will call on you
Okay sir. Following.
Re: The New Police Area Commands In Nigeria (Photo) by charleff512(m): 2:19pm On Dec 14, 2017
free2ryhme:
grin

And this was done without a police logoed letterhead

I am sure someone has pocketed the money for letterhead papers
Shey Na Police Wey No Fit Provide Foolscap Paper For Statement You Dey Talk?
Re: The New Police Area Commands In Nigeria (Photo) by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:57pm On Dec 14, 2017
GasSupply:
The NPF shouldn't use this to distract us from the talks of disbanding or reforming SARS

By the way, I supply Gas to all parts of Nigeria, see my signature
go and disband it na

criminals
Re: The New Police Area Commands In Nigeria (Photo) by madgoat(m): 7:13pm On Dec 14, 2017
ladoma:
I think some people on this forum are unemployed. Or else how can u dissipate your energy on a post without authentic source. The person who posted the list must have had a vision albeit based on alchohol and or marijuana intoxicatiion. That wasnt a memo. No letter head. No adress or adressee. Not possible for police to mix up towns because there is police presence in every of the over 500 local govts in nigeria and other locations. There is a map of each local govt in the office of the respective commissioner of police and in the cartography and computer section of the police.
Granted , there has been a lot of criticism of police actions . Some actions really are very disgusting but then from my personal encounter at more than two occassions.,we had cause to even write a letter of appreciation to the commissioner of police in Enugu . The way and manner the men handled the kidnapping matter left me in awe. One officer took a bullet for my boss. He had the option of running but chose to push my boss into safety while himself stood behind to delay the hoodlums to allow the hostage get safely into the waiting get away vehicle. I was surprised based on the negative stories i have heard. To me, for the sake of the many dedicated officers who are daily laying down their lives for people like us, we need to be careful of generalising issues so as not to dampen the morale of those hardworking officers. Lets treat every police officer on an individual case by cass basis please. After all i was surprised to see some known criminal elements on my street at port harcourt took part in the sars must go strike...then i understand the whole joke and drame��

Guys beware, a paid police supporter has been spotted grin
How much them pay you bros?
Re: The New Police Area Commands In Nigeria (Photo) by ladoma(m): 10:11am On Dec 15, 2017
madgoat:

Guys beware, a paid police supporter has been spotted grin
How much them pay you bros?

I will not say anything again on the matter. I think we can all read think and analyse issue. I was worst than you when talking about hatred for police. I use to hate them with fervent passion but that incident i narrated previously plus other pleasant encounters not documented here changed my mind , especially when i visited the family of the dead police officer im my previous narration. You will pity them. Dont worry you cant understand. God bless you all.
Re: The New Police Area Commands In Nigeria (Photo) by madgoat(m): 4:54pm On Dec 15, 2017
ladoma:

I will not say anything again on the matter. I think we can all read think and analyse issue. I was worst than you when talking about hatred for police. I use to hate them with fervent passion but that incident i narrated previously plus other pleasant encounters not documented here changed my mind , especially when i visited the family of the dead police officer im my previous narration. You will pity them. Dont worry you cant understand. God bless you all.

Mehn the money they paid you to be a supporter online must really be much oh. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Plateau Comedian Omodan & MC Brabisco, Mimick Peter Obi & Tinubu (Video) / Usman Ododo Says He Is A Married Woman (Video) / Fuel Price: Oil Marketers Backpedal, Begs FG For Tax Holidays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.