Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,750 members, 7,802,298 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

See The Jaw Dropping Transformation Of An Instagram Slay Queen - See Her Backsid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Jaw Dropping Transformation Of An Instagram Slay Queen - See Her Backsid (3744 Views)

Obiwon: How God Healed Me, Snatched Me From The Jaw Of Death / 19-year Old Teenage Girl Shows Off Her Jaw-dropping Transformation (photo) / Roman Goddess Throwback Photo Before She Turned An Instagram Slay Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Jaw Dropping Transformation Of An Instagram Slay Queen - See Her Backsid by morereb10: 10:18pm On Dec 13, 2017
Checkout The Jaw Dropping Transformation Of An Instagram Slay Queen - See Her Backside o

I can't even believe the transformation myself. The bootylicious slay queen who has Instagram handle @phat_chyna shared a collage of her before and after photos using the hashtag #transformationtuesday, and it was indeed a jaw-dropping yet unbelievable transformation.

This is indeed amazing and inspiring to anybody out there thinking they don’t look good, we say Keep calm, your glow up and transformation will come through. Just try and have money, all other thing will fall in place.

More photos below ;

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/12/checkout-jaw-dropping-transformation-of.html

1 Share

Re: See The Jaw Dropping Transformation Of An Instagram Slay Queen - See Her Backsid by realmanarken(m): 10:31pm On Dec 13, 2017
grin
Re: See The Jaw Dropping Transformation Of An Instagram Slay Queen - See Her Backsid by classicfrank4u(m): 11:25pm On Dec 13, 2017
she's still fat sorry.

3 Likes

Re: See The Jaw Dropping Transformation Of An Instagram Slay Queen - See Her Backsid by davidicke: 11:47pm On Dec 13, 2017
Fat dwarf slay mamas are cute
Re: See The Jaw Dropping Transformation Of An Instagram Slay Queen - See Her Backsid by ShayGirl(f): 12:21am On Dec 14, 2017
Still Fat bt fairer...her knuckles though undecided
Re: See The Jaw Dropping Transformation Of An Instagram Slay Queen - See Her Backsid by purples25(f): 2:12am On Dec 14, 2017
classicfrank4u:
she's still fat sorry.

Fat but pretty now! That skin changed ! And looking so clean , dressed fashionably. Like a classy BBW. And she's still fat but less of that big tummy and kinda curvy . Plus sized model things.

Seriously everyone has their time to shine, don't be decieved by the fact that someone looks local today.
Re: See The Jaw Dropping Transformation Of An Instagram Slay Queen - See Her Backsid by OKorowanta: 3:27am On Dec 14, 2017
purples25:

Fat but pretty now! That skin changed ! And looking so clean , dressed fashionably. Like a classy BBW. And she's still fat but less of that big tummy and kinda curvy . Plus sized model things.

Seriously everyone has their time to shine, don't be decieved by the fact that someone looks local today.

No mind dat guy.
Anybody will fall for dis one curves..

1 Like

Re: See The Jaw Dropping Transformation Of An Instagram Slay Queen - See Her Backsid by Larrey(f): 7:47am On Dec 14, 2017
Too much of everything is bad
Re: See The Jaw Dropping Transformation Of An Instagram Slay Queen - See Her Backsid by whizzyleejr(m): 9:27am On Dec 14, 2017
E no go tey, if you tell make I put my hand for fia, fia fia burning, I go put am for fia o
Re: See The Jaw Dropping Transformation Of An Instagram Slay Queen - See Her Backsid by morereb10: 12:09pm On Dec 14, 2017
lalasticlala
mynd44
missyb3
obinoscopy
ishilove

(1) (Reply)

How Davido, Olamide, Wizkid,Tiwa Savage & More Will Look Like When They Grow Old / See How Wizkid Surprises Tiwa Savage On Her 39th Birthday / Bbnaija: Topless Photo Of Venita

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.