Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,798 members, 7,802,557 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

Tweeter Gbage Between Davido, Runtown And His New 'bae' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tweeter Gbage Between Davido, Runtown And His New 'bae' (840 Views)

I Wrote, Produced Aye For Davido – Runtown / Runtown And Shatta Bandle To Collaborate / Runtown And Davido Perform At Tosin Saraki's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tweeter Gbage Between Davido, Runtown And His New 'bae' by oyebols(m): 3:03am On Dec 14, 2017
If you follow Davido on Snapchat,
then you'll know he's currently on a
'Baecation' (a romantic getaway with
his new bae) in Dubai.
Oyebols blog will give you updates and
reveal the new
bae soon.
Davido has however not been able to
keep calm about his new found love
and today he tweeted, 'Chase her!!
Even when she’s already yours'.
Runtown replied his tweet saying.....to read the gull gossip click on oyebols..com to view all

1 Share

Re: Tweeter Gbage Between Davido, Runtown And His New 'bae' by BoboKush(m): 4:52am On Dec 14, 2017
Ode
Re: Tweeter Gbage Between Davido, Runtown And His New 'bae' by Jackson042: 8:06am On Dec 14, 2017
Your problem is more than me!

Since I follow Davido on snapchat, what do I need your site for again?

Blogging is not for everyone!

(1) (Reply)

REVEALED: Hidden Facts You Don't Know About Olamide / Banky W And Adesua Wellington Finally Shares Amazing Love Story. (details) / See Perfect Dissection Of The Human Face (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.