Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,372 members, 7,808,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

How To Pass Jamb Successfully In Flying Colors - 2018 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Pass Jamb Successfully In Flying Colors - 2018 (617 Views)

Four University Reading Partners Graduate Together In Flying Colors (photos) / Categories Of People That Won't Pass Jamb This Year / How To Pass Jamb 2019/2020 And Score Above 300 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Pass Jamb Successfully In Flying Colors - 2018 by dalexz4(m): 5:02am On Dec 14, 2017
How To Pass Jamb Without Cheating

There can be no doubt that candidates who have a score within the range of 200 – 300 are more likely to gain admission faster into their choice of Institution as they are on the safer side to candidates who have a JAMB score far less than 200 or equal to 190.

Let me share my story on how I was able to conquer jamb despite being my first time. How to pass jamb without cheating – I participated in JAMB 2017/2018 and you want to participate in JAMB 2018/2019. I was in senior secondary 3, science department, my final year and was focused towards excelling in Jamb examination and at that time also aspiring to have 5 A’s and 4 B’s in the West African Examination Council (WAEC).

I visited the library a lot and spend at least 3 hours or less every day, engaging with fellow Jambites. I share a lot of complicated question I can’t solve to them and we all contribute to solve and get the answer. The zeal to have higher mark than others amongst us sprouted like iroko tree and we solved mathematical problems like we will die if we don’t arrive at the answer.

I was not left out completely as the zeal continued to burn in me, even when I’m at home. I wake up in the morning around 5:30 am and read textbooks till 6:30 am or 7:00 am at times.

When the day of the exam came, I arrived at my exam center late and was very unhappy with what I saw and what the supervisor said. What are you thinking? I did sit for the examination and was excited with questions I saw on the screen. Wow! “Is this not the question Bayo solved for us yesterday, see that one too, I solved it for Motunrayo and the answer is 5.7cm” I was so happy but had to face some really,… questions that are so damn complicated.

When the result came out, I had 233 which was quite awesome. My advice to you is to read this article until the end and stay motivated.

Now let us bounce back to the main reason why you are on our blog which is for you to know or find out how you can pass jamb or how to have a high score in jamb and how to study for jamb, either way, you still want to excel in your jamb examination.

In this article, will you find success tips to pass JAMB in flying colors at your first time of participating.

We will not be sharing with you, any reliable source to get free JAMB expo, jamb cheat site or jamb secret or any of its agent. This article is strictly on “how to pass jamb successfully” even if it is your first time to participate.

How To Score Above 300 In Jamb 2018

Below are the 6 powerful tips that can help you pass jamb easily.
1. Practice Past Questions: Practicing jamb past questions will help you to gain higher mark in UTME as this will make you be familiar with the type of questions jamb will set. There can be no iota of doubt that some questions in the past question will be repeated giving you a bonus if you’ve seen or come across the question before. That’s it!

Practice at least one subject, a day till the day of your examination. Study the questions carefully before choosing an answer and study the pattern to which the Joint Admission Matriculation Board body sets their annual questions.

READ MORE HERE>>https://admissionlist.com.ng/how-to-pass-jamb-successfully/

Re: How To Pass Jamb Successfully In Flying Colors - 2018 by dalexz4(m): 5:02am On Dec 14, 2017
cc; lalasticlala, mynd44, seun, Dominique

(1) (Reply)

Pre Degree Requirements / Please. I Need Help With Solving This Quantitative Reasoning / I Would Close Down Most Of The Universities In Nigeria, If I Had The Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.