Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,229 members, 7,807,760 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

NDA Cadets Drop Uniforms With Fulanimen, Disappear –residents - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NDA Cadets Drop Uniforms With Fulanimen, Disappear –residents (31714 Views)

Nigerians Kick As NDA Cadets Block Highway, Insult Motorists / NDA Cadets Causing Problem In Lagos / Stoppage Of Female Cadets Admission: Is There Truly One Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDA Cadets Drop Uniforms With Fulanimen, Disappear –residents by lonelydora: 8:35am On Dec 14, 2017
Nigerian Army has lost it's glory. I remember when green is green.
Re: NDA Cadets Drop Uniforms With Fulanimen, Disappear –residents by malware: 8:35am On Dec 14, 2017
So na fulani people dey man NDA gate now abi?

Re: NDA Cadets Drop Uniforms With Fulanimen, Disappear –residents by Hemaah: 8:36am On Dec 14, 2017
Story for the gods
Re: NDA Cadets Drop Uniforms With Fulanimen, Disappear –residents by SpecialAdviser(m): 8:37am On Dec 14, 2017
Paperwhite:
Another big and dangerous wahala. undecided When will Nigeria be well for God's sake?

Until its broken up or restructured.
Re: NDA Cadets Drop Uniforms With Fulanimen, Disappear –residents by lonelydora: 8:38am On Dec 14, 2017
CaptainStephen:
So Fulani mei guard now guide Academy gate ba, Thank God I went to NDA to know this is rubbish news without substance.

A trooper with such parachute? You are really trained. grin grin
Re: NDA Cadets Drop Uniforms With Fulanimen, Disappear –residents by sinator(m): 8:40am On Dec 14, 2017
CaptainStephen:
And again I say No Cadet can leave the academy without permission for three days !
you left the academy awhile ago.. I have been at the academy too. So i can tell you this story is possible. Lets be sincere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDA Cadets Drop Uniforms With Fulanimen, Disappear –residents by sinator(m): 8:42am On Dec 14, 2017
CaptainStephen:
So Fulani mei guard now guide Academy gate ba, Thank God I went to NDA to know this is rubbish news without substance.
i went there too.. It is possible. Tell yourself the truth.
Re: NDA Cadets Drop Uniforms With Fulanimen, Disappear –residents by HAH: 8:43am On Dec 14, 2017
Lies, no cadet will leave NDA for 24hrs and not noticed, yes cadet sneak out but is for some few hour
Re: NDA Cadets Drop Uniforms With Fulanimen, Disappear –residents by mystiquemaestro(m): 8:45am On Dec 14, 2017
CaptainStephen:

And you went to the academy enough not read well enough and understand what you read. The writer never spoke of Fulani men guarding the academy gate
Re: NDA Cadets Drop Uniforms With Fulanimen, Disappear –residents by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 14, 2017
arabic on our military insignia in a non islamic country.
Re: NDA Cadets Drop Uniforms With Fulanimen, Disappear –residents by manci(m): 8:48am On Dec 14, 2017
believe one side story at you're own risk

1 Like

Re: NDA Cadets Drop Uniforms With Fulanimen, Disappear –residents by ERORR404(m): 8:48am On Dec 14, 2017
omo cadets our matter don cast o. back of abyssynia and mast.. zango boys. blowing AWOL like bastards. lol grin adjutant parade go dey wait for us very soon

1 Like

Re: NDA Cadets Drop Uniforms With Fulanimen, Disappear –residents by Marahoth: 8:49am On Dec 14, 2017
Pls is that an Arabic inscription on the Nigerian army insignia? What does it mean n why in arabic?
Islie:

http://punchng.com/nda-cadets-drop-uniforms-with-fulanimen-disappear-residents/

Re: NDA Cadets Drop Uniforms With Fulanimen, Disappear –residents by musa7m(m): 8:52am On Dec 14, 2017
buchilino:

BUT U DO, COS IT SEEMS DAT ANYBODY DAT CRITICIZES YORUBAS, AUTOMATICALLY BECOMES IGBO
no bdy criticizes yorubas the way igbo do
Re: NDA Cadets Drop Uniforms With Fulanimen, Disappear –residents by Codes151(m): 8:55am On Dec 14, 2017
What did they expect when they made army family property? Putting spineless people in the army!!!

Well they can do anyhow cuz it’s their family property? ChAi!!!
Army now na play
Re: NDA Cadets Drop Uniforms With Fulanimen, Disappear –residents by OnyeOGA(m): 8:56am On Dec 14, 2017
grin
Nigeria, the land of comedy.
Re: NDA Cadets Drop Uniforms With Fulanimen, Disappear –residents by wildchild1: 8:59am On Dec 14, 2017
They cannot come and die

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION
Re: NDA Cadets Drop Uniforms With Fulanimen, Disappear –residents by dragon2(m): 9:02am On Dec 14, 2017
The issue is that they sneak out in their military uniform . They then go to some Fulani gatemen around the academy......

Around the academy not manning its gates.
Re: NDA Cadets Drop Uniforms With Fulanimen, Disappear –residents by poseidon12: 9:04am On Dec 14, 2017
CaptainStephen:

You might have attended the NDA, but you shouldn't be naive. From reading the article, they are not saying that the Fulani gatemen are guarding the Academy gate. These gatemen are guarding the houses around the Academy (outside of it); private homes obviously.
The Army needs to carry out a thorough investigation. From the mode of operation of the Fulani herdsmen, it is obvious that they do get help from elements in the military and the Police.
Re: NDA Cadets Drop Uniforms With Fulanimen, Disappear –residents by poseidon12: 9:10am On Dec 14, 2017
manci:
believe one side story at you're own risk

Tell us the other side then.
Re: NDA Cadets Drop Uniforms With Fulanimen, Disappear –residents by LordAA(m): 9:11am On Dec 14, 2017
CaptainStephen:

Read well Oga captain. The news said that they sneaked out to drop their uniforms with the fulani herdsmen not that the herdsmen guide the academy gate.
Re: NDA Cadets Drop Uniforms With Fulanimen, Disappear –residents by Gentlesniper(m): 9:16am On Dec 14, 2017
Super Story.
Re: NDA Cadets Drop Uniforms With Fulanimen, Disappear –residents by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 14, 2017
The privilege cadets can sneak out for weeks.We all know the recruitment process is done by man knows man.

2 Likes

Re: NDA Cadets Drop Uniforms With Fulanimen, Disappear –residents by okenwaa(m): 9:23am On Dec 14, 2017
CaptainStephen:

Mumu did u even read the article or u're having itchy fingers??
Re: NDA Cadets Drop Uniforms With Fulanimen, Disappear –residents by hakimi1974(m): 9:25am On Dec 14, 2017
lonelydora:

A trooper with such parachute? You are really trained. grin grin
you are not a trooper, and yet you came here to display your ignorance. @ captainstephen, i salute your courage for serving your country. round chutes with holes in em is to reduce drag. without the holes it will be very very difficult to control.
Re: NDA Cadets Drop Uniforms With Fulanimen, Disappear –residents by buchilino(m): 9:25am On Dec 14, 2017
musa7m:
no bdy criticizes yorubas the way igbo do

JUST AS YORUBAS CRITICIZE IGBOS, BUT DAT DOESN'T MEAN ANYONE DAT COMES ON SOCIAL MEDIA N CRITICIZES IGBOS R YORUBAS. I NO SOME PPLE WHO HATE YORUBAS WITH PASSION BUT R NOT IGBOS. I PREFER DEALING WITH THE INDIVIDUAL RATHER DAN DEMONIZING A WHOLE PPLE.

1 Like

Re: NDA Cadets Drop Uniforms With Fulanimen, Disappear –residents by seguntijan(m): 9:34am On Dec 14, 2017
Old men who have held the country hostage for years hold meetings day and night. They travel far and wide for conventions to discuss how to further wreak havoc on us. They are not just stealing from the treasury, they have the keys to the vault. When given tasks, they accomplish them swiftly. And that is why we feel the pain immediately.

But you the young man who is not too young to run, anytime we call for meetings, rallies, protests, we practically beg you to partake. When you come, you spend the first 1 hour chatting with a fellow nuisance on your phone. When we eventually plead to you to be attentive in the meeting, you listen to respond and attack. Not to learn and contribute.
For protests, you are too handsome and neat to walk the streets. 30 minutes into the protest, you are already complaining of backache, headache and even brainache. When we call for press conferences to address issues, you are always busy. At the end of the year, show us the proceeds of your being busy- there is nothing to show. Being BUSY but not in BUSINESS. I pity this generation.

Is it not oríburúkú ('unfortunate' would not pass the message powerfully as I want) that in a population of over 180 million people with 60% as youths, we are served in 2019 with the choice of Buhari or Atiku? If you don't know, brother, it is called 'eríibú' in Ilorin dialect.

There is a name given to you freely by the generous people of Oyo. It is Òpònú ayíradà. Òpònú ayíradà is someone who wants to enjoy the dividends of democracy without giving his shares in the struggle. Show me the Bank that gives dividends without receiving shares! Show me! So I can report to the E.F.C.C.

*Adeyeye Olorunfemi*
Re: NDA Cadets Drop Uniforms With Fulanimen, Disappear –residents by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 9:35am On Dec 14, 2017
CaptainStephen:

The news get as e be.
Re: NDA Cadets Drop Uniforms With Fulanimen, Disappear –residents by charles2044: 9:43am On Dec 14, 2017
The synonym for Nigeria is Counterfeit
Re: NDA Cadets Drop Uniforms With Fulanimen, Disappear –residents by CaptainStephen(m): 9:54am On Dec 14, 2017
sinator:
you left the academy awhile ago.. I have been at the academy too. So i can tell you this story is possible. Lets be sincere
cadet sneaking out is not news but leaving without pass for as much as 3 days is what I find funny, same as giving uniforms to gatemen too.
Re: NDA Cadets Drop Uniforms With Fulanimen, Disappear –residents by Speedo17(m): 9:55am On Dec 14, 2017
I see holes in the story. Which uniforms are they talking about!!!!!!!! The New Academy uniforms?? Academy will always be Academy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adeyemi Banire (SAN) Visits Tinubu In London (Pictures) / Ondo Election: Akeredolu, Ajayi, Jegede Win Polling Units / Jonathan, Okowa Mentioned In PDP Presidential Prospects As South East Govs lose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.