Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,223 members, 7,807,747 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

NDA Cadets Drop Uniforms With Fulanimen, Disappear –residents - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NDA Cadets Drop Uniforms With Fulanimen, Disappear –residents (31713 Views)

Nigerians Kick As NDA Cadets Block Highway, Insult Motorists / NDA Cadets Causing Problem In Lagos / Stoppage Of Female Cadets Admission: Is There Truly One Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDA Cadets Drop Uniforms With Fulanimen, Disappear –residents by Claumy2(m): 7:51am On Dec 15, 2017
okway2:

You and this muddy Ibo clown can go die wink

but you sound so stupid and foolish...
Re: NDA Cadets Drop Uniforms With Fulanimen, Disappear –residents by MicNz(m): 11:38am On Dec 15, 2017
CaptainStephen:
And again I say No Cadet can leave the academy without permission for three days !
3 days might be an exaggeration but they do sneak outta the academy leaving their military gears with fulani men working nearby.

Those cadets are often found along that military road with drug dealers.

After getting high on drugs, they sneak back to over punish their juniors.

#Facts
Re: NDA Cadets Drop Uniforms With Fulanimen, Disappear –residents by CaptainStephen(m): 12:43pm On Dec 15, 2017
MicNz:

3 days might be an exaggeration but they do sneak outta the academy leaving their military gears with fulani men working nearby.

Those cadets are often found along that military road with drug dealers.

After getting high on drugs, they sneak back to over punish their juniors.

#Facts
thanks for the tip, I know the authorities will see to it.
Re: NDA Cadets Drop Uniforms With Fulanimen, Disappear –residents by TheGreatIYANU: 2:42pm On Dec 16, 2017
CaptainStephen:
I have no clue oo, I will enquire from those at the office, I am in the north east now.

Ok bro... expecting solid news from you. God bless and keep you <3
PS Kindly call me on 08095775197... want to ask somethings in privvy
Re: NDA Cadets Drop Uniforms With Fulanimen, Disappear –residents by chat2deen(m): 4:42pm On Dec 16, 2017
CaptainStephen:
And again I say No Cadet can leave the academy without permission for three days !

Cadets are magicians! They are appear for central checking and first periods then thin out my brother, warming of pot gave us initiatives. Although 72hrs outside the Academy is tantamous to SOS. Reminiscing the days finding own position using continuous map reading by charging thru bushes behind Burma BN just to get to Mando or taking cover from enemy forces.
Re: NDA Cadets Drop Uniforms With Fulanimen, Disappear –residents by CaptainStephen(m): 5:07pm On Dec 16, 2017
chat2deen:

Cadets are magicians! They are appear for central checking and first periods then thin out my brother, warming of pot gave us initiatives. Although 72hrs outside the Academy is tantamous to SOS. Reminiscing the days finding own position using continuous map reading by charging thru bushes behind Burma BN just to get to Mando or taking cover from enemy forces.
yeah boss, even me had my own tales of disappearing too kai the things moga made me do. "the three days" knowing SOS + Fulani angle got me dazed fa.
Re: NDA Cadets Drop Uniforms With Fulanimen, Disappear –residents by chat2deen(m): 5:11pm On Dec 16, 2017
mystiquemaestro:

And you went to the academy enough not read well enough and understand what you read. The writer never spoke of Fulani men guarding the academy gate

Am not suppose to say this but my body dey do me somehow, cadets blow short one (AWOL) to town, some kept there kaya(cloths be it civil or military kits) on important landmarks I.e trees that they can always remember and then carry on while other have Okada men to come n pick them in those villages behind NDA fence like tsayamiya and rest then thin out and come back when they are done. Y do even cadets have to go on AWOL when most of the times now a days dey are given liberty (up).
Re: NDA Cadets Drop Uniforms With Fulanimen, Disappear –residents by chat2deen(m): 5:18pm On Dec 16, 2017
CaptainStephen:
yeah boss, even me had my own tales of disappearing too kai the things moga made me do. "the three days" knowing SOS + Fulani angle got me dazed fa.

Moga Action ! Moga canwee eaters.
Re: NDA Cadets Drop Uniforms With Fulanimen, Disappear –residents by CaptainStephen(m): 7:14pm On Dec 16, 2017
chat2deen:

grin grin Eat Hard ! Train Hard !
Re: NDA Cadets Drop Uniforms With Fulanimen, Disappear –residents by tolguy(m): 8:26pm On Dec 16, 2017
jobsmiths:
God bless U...they are only tryin 2 fabricate reasons to giv to were this terrorist source their military gears....But we know its a lie..We are wiser than this
u r d dumbest person on earth read post again idiot
Re: NDA Cadets Drop Uniforms With Fulanimen, Disappear –residents by Gracesofar(m): 10:48pm On Dec 16, 2017
CaptainStephen:

Hey mogese....

Moga

Mogadishu batallion...............

Hlo broda moga z the home it made me who I am, it gave me the initiative I never thought I had, and it made me realize the best in me.

Those khaya are for cadets who there problem is mast. I remembered as a clown and 2 bars when I was so culpritise that I started sleeping in construction site. Lolzz. Moga z rili for action men
Re: NDA Cadets Drop Uniforms With Fulanimen, Disappear –residents by Gracesofar(m): 10:51pm On Dec 16, 2017
chat2deen:

Mogadishu, champion battalion Mogadishu loyalty and valor Mogadishu shall yield to nothing, shall reign and reign and reign

Oga sir what batalluon were you back then. I was a mogese all thru my life and I was in bravo company all thru my 5 years. Shouting point was my house. I was the true ofe blower. So improper thing a cadet and I can proudly say in my course am the first clown to visit Rsm backyard and to serve job inside Rsm gutter. Even till now, the cone on my head z still like mount zion
Re: NDA Cadets Drop Uniforms With Fulanimen, Disappear –residents by Gracesofar(m): 10:57pm On Dec 16, 2017
chat2deen:

Am not suppose to say this but my body dey do me somehow, cadets blow short one (AWOL) to town, some kept there kaya(cloths be it civil or military kits) on important landmarks I.e trees that they can always remember and then carry on while other have Okada men to come n pick them in those villages behind NDA fence like tsayamiya and rest then thin out and come back when they are done. Y do even cadets have to go on AWOL when most of the times now a days dey are given liberty (up).

Oga sir, the liberty is smoke its never regular. And apart nothing z as sweet as a short one to achieve timing. It gvs initiative lolzz in fact if am posted as a CO, I will always tell the cadets to make to make timing and don't be the one to get caught.

AWOL is sweet, land force, mando, Airborne, water resources. All those places gvs morale

Apart when u r serving a job and u remember one sarmaa u gv timing in mando and u know the kind town requirement as per share standard, I swear u will serve the job with good morale.

AWOL z d way it can never be stopped. In fact it gvs cadet lots of initiative. I will advise AWOL buh. Don't be the one to get caught
Re: NDA Cadets Drop Uniforms With Fulanimen, Disappear –residents by Gracesofar(m): 11:01pm On Dec 16, 2017
chat2deen:

Something like that sir. When u see a regular u know one. Cadet r real magicians only the dull one get caught.

Whatz sweeter than AWOL? OK I know what is sweeter than AWOL. And that z wen I hear clowns shout either of dz 2 words in shouting point

MOGADISHU BATTALION........... LIGHT OUT

or

MOGADISHU BATALLION, FALL IN FOR PASS. dz if HV not bought enof restriction shall. Coz I remember a whole year when I was on restriction. As a mandela
Re: NDA Cadets Drop Uniforms With Fulanimen, Disappear –residents by chat2deen(m): 8:24am On Dec 17, 2017
Gracesofar:

Something like that sir. When u see a regular u know one. Cadet r real magicians only the dull one get caught.

Whatz sweeter than AWOL? OK I know what is sweeter than AWOL. And that z wen I hear clowns shout either of dz

MOGADISHU BATTALION........... LIGHT OUT

or

MOGADISHU BATALLION, FALL IN FOR PASS. dz if HV not bought enof restriction shall. Coz I remember a whole year when I was on restriction. As a mandela

Restriction forces! Chai God bless u it's academy break and them come naka ur name as a culprit issuing 14days resctriction with loss of pay after u are planning plumming pde . Academy mandelas are seeing peace cos their rooms are in charge nah. As a member of restriction forces covering up in front of cadet mess, serving it side by side with ur cos, charging thru d obstacle grd was nostalgic.
Re: NDA Cadets Drop Uniforms With Fulanimen, Disappear –residents by chat2deen(m): 8:29am On Dec 17, 2017
Gracesofar:

Mogadishu, champion battalion Mogadishu loyalty and valor Mogadishu shall yield to nothing, shall reign and reign and reign

Oga sir what batalluon were you back then. I was a mogese all thru my life and I was in bravo company all thru my 5 years. Shouting point was my house. I was the true ofe blower. So improper thing a cadet and I can proudly say in my course am the first clown to visit Rsm backyard and to serve job inside Rsm gutter. Even till now, the cone on my head z still like mount zion

Originally a highlander but passed out a Burmese, some cdts were swaped across Bn lines then.
Re: NDA Cadets Drop Uniforms With Fulanimen, Disappear –residents by Gracesofar(m): 8:44am On Dec 17, 2017
chat2deen:

Originally a highlander but passed out a Burmese, some cdts were swaped across Bn lines then.

Proper thing lolzz. Actually. Abyssinia was my dream batallion the kind shayii them dey suck dey make me wonder y my mother cannot pray hard and I will be so unfortunate to be in d animal batallion
Re: NDA Cadets Drop Uniforms With Fulanimen, Disappear –residents by Gracesofar(m): 8:50am On Dec 17, 2017
chat2deen:

Restriction forces! Chai God bless u it's academy break and them come naka ur name as a culprit issuing 14days resctriction with loss of pay after u are planning plumming pde . Academy mandelas are seeing peace cos their rooms are in charge nah. As a member of restriction forces covering up in front of cadet mess, serving it side by side with ur cos, charging thru d obstacle grd was nostalgic.

I served restriction sotey even I don't go to check the restriction list in battalion lines again. My name must just be there. As per I hate first period. Charging thru obstacle is hell. Btex was my problem

Buh as Mandela 3rd quarter, or z it 4 bars 1st quarter. They brought one SO3 that introduced snitching parade. The man fit just say the first cadet to reach starling shud come for his pass

Oboy see snitching. Na then man go Know. Academy pple, pple no good o. Even him fit call for changing parade lolzz na ur suicide arty go hide ur khaya or mamza ur khaya to collect pass

Kai. If I come to life again I must still be a regular buh dz time around. A proper thing cadet. I was just one big ofe blower. Very dull cadet I even zero it for fire alarm sef coz my pot z always with bangade. MRS was my room and zibiri was my arty man.

Academy
Re: NDA Cadets Drop Uniforms With Fulanimen, Disappear –residents by chat2deen(m): 8:58am On Dec 17, 2017
Gracesofar:

I served restriction sotey even I don't go to check the restriction list in battalion lines again. My name must just be there. As per I hate first period. Charging thru obstacle is hell. Btex was my problem

Buh as Mandela 3rd quarter, or z it 4 bars 1st quarter. They brought one SO3 that introduced snitching parade. The man fit just say the first cadet to reach starling shud come for his pass

Oboy see snitching. Na then man go Know. Academy pple, pple no good o. Even him fit call for changing parade lolzz na ur suicide arty go hide ur khaya or mamza ur khaya to collect pass

Kai. If I come to life again I must still be a regular buh dz time around. A proper thing cadet. I was just one big ofe blower. Very dull cadet I even zero it for fire alarm sef coz my pot z always with bangade. MRS was my room and zibiri was my arty man.

Academy

Academy Mother of African warriors! I heard that now u missed first period especially on drill days u get booked for extra drills for drill shed, as per drill rsm with his instructors will take u for a ride. U will serve it.

1 Like

Re: NDA Cadets Drop Uniforms With Fulanimen, Disappear –residents by Lionhearted: 9:21am On Dec 17, 2017
CaptainStephen:
grin grin Eat Hard ! Train Hard !

you are obviously well entrenched in the military.

Hope no future complications for a cadet who absconded from the academy and still desirous of being in the military through short service after his university degree?
Re: NDA Cadets Drop Uniforms With Fulanimen, Disappear –residents by Gracesofar(m): 10:44am On Dec 17, 2017
chat2deen:

Academy Mother of African warriors! I heard that now u missed first period especially on drill days u get booked for extra drills for drill shed, as per drill rsm with his instructors will take u for a ride. U will serve it.

We call it cavasama kavasama. U will drench, carry log nd if its one drill instructor that u HV issue with especially monkey. Lolzz. Pace stick will be ur baptism. Buh that kind thing just show ir course senior some love. Utility sarmee or boys will do the trick. Cadets r magicians the report must just be complete even if 20 cadet r gonna take 45 numbers. U will here smfin like.

1 3 10 14 and 40 the last number on the parade ground sir. One person fit carry like 4 diff numbers. Lolzz. Colitos cant HV that initiative sha

BTW. D job z smoke if u know ur way. U fit dey cut 5 for drill shed sef

1 Like

Re: NDA Cadets Drop Uniforms With Fulanimen, Disappear –residents by Gracesofar(m): 10:46am On Dec 17, 2017
Lionhearted:

you are obviously well entrenched in the military.

Hope no future complications for a cadet who absconded from the academy and still desirous of being in the military through short service after his university degree?

As long z its not dismissal. Even I get coursemate that was withdrawn as 3 bars. He came back wen we were hanging godfadas as clown and today z a 3rd termer.

Z only dismissal that can't make u come back

And I no of another cadet who dashed as clown and came back when z coursemate r hanging 3 bars. Though he changed z initials and name.
Re: NDA Cadets Drop Uniforms With Fulanimen, Disappear –residents by MicNz(m): 2:12pm On Dec 18, 2017
CaptainStephen:
thanks for the tip, I know the authorities will see to it.
Anyway, sir, I have a question to ask you sha... I sent you a pm. I will resend again. Just one question please
Re: NDA Cadets Drop Uniforms With Fulanimen, Disappear –residents by MicNz(m): 2:20pm On Dec 18, 2017
wildchild1:
They cannot come and die

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION
How much? And where's your location?
Re: NDA Cadets Drop Uniforms With Fulanimen, Disappear –residents by wildchild1: 5:26pm On Dec 18, 2017
MicNz:

How much? And where's your location?

Check my thread for contact
Re: NDA Cadets Drop Uniforms With Fulanimen, Disappear –residents by CaptainStephen(m): 2:37pm On Dec 26, 2017
MicNz:

Anyway, sir, I have a question to ask you sha... I sent you a pm. I will resend again. Just one question please
sorry bros, I can't access my email at this moment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adeyemi Banire (SAN) Visits Tinubu In London (Pictures) / Ondo Election: Akeredolu, Ajayi, Jegede Win Polling Units / Jonathan, Okowa Mentioned In PDP Presidential Prospects As South East Govs lose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.