Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,295 members, 7,780,692 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:44 PM

#TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty (48901 Views)

Daddy Freeze Challenges Pastor E.A. Adeboye To Another Debate / “I Love You Bro” — Davido To Wizkid For Bringing Him Out On Stage At His Concert / Davido To Tekno On His 25th Birthday: "I Will Never Forget What You Did For Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

#TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by morereb10: 7:01am On Dec 14, 2017
Freeze Challenge Davido To Help Put Someone Out Of Poverty Via #TitheAgainstPoverty & He Accepted

The TitheAgainstPoverty, TAP initiative is gradually gaining popularity and it was just launched over the weekend by the "Sheeple" master himself, Daddy Freeze. People are already heavy responding and invested in it and Mr. Freeze is calling on more and more people to take the challenge.

According to him, the ‘Tithe Against Poverty’ challenge is a campaign created to end poverty in Nigeria. To participate, you must remove someone from poverty with a tithe of your income and challenge someone to do the same!

Yesterday, Freeze challenged Nigeria singer and DWM Boss Davido to do so and he accepted wholeheartedly. Freeze is surely gaining more momentum with his Tithe campaign.

See his post below...

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/12/freeze-challenge-davido-to-help-someone.html

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by KushyKush: 7:05am On Dec 14, 2017
I challenge Seun to help a nairalander out of poverty. For those asking for account number it is
0160175694 @Gtb
cheesy

Watch as him go bone me till thy kingdom come undecided

652 Likes 45 Shares

Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by ibkgab001: 7:20am On Dec 14, 2017
Yes when it reach my turn I would rather send NwaAmaikpe to his villiage never to have access to internet again in life than to help him out of poverty

237 Likes 25 Shares

Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by Ahmed0336(m): 7:37am On Dec 14, 2017
ibkgab001:
Yes when it reach my turn I would rather send NwaAmaikpe to his villiage never to have access to internet again in life than to help him out of poverty
Why u carry dat guy matter for head like afro? grin

80 Likes 8 Shares

Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by itspzpics(m): 7:40am On Dec 14, 2017
Na u sabi oo

5 Likes

Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by ibkgab001: 8:46am On Dec 14, 2017
Ahmed0336:

His trouble is second to none

107 Likes 11 Shares

Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by eleojo23: 10:16am On Dec 14, 2017
Ahmed0336:

From my observation, Nwamaikpe and Ademusiwa of Western Nigeria are from the same lineage...

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by Teewhy2: 10:17am On Dec 14, 2017
okay good one.
If we have people empowering people it will help reduce crime rate. I just hope it doesn't encourage laziness among people that needs the help.
This is the only thing to me that i have seen (tithe against poverty challenge) Daddy freeze do since i started hearing about him.

Are you planning to do a roof parapet?
Check out details of our polystyrene parapet installation, it is light, fast to install and durable.
Prefect for land which doesn't much loads and renovation works.
Click below
https://www.nairaland.com/3726763/alternative-building-material-expanded-polystyrene/6

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by innobets(m): 10:17am On Dec 14, 2017
NICE ONE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by nellybadas: 10:17am On Dec 14, 2017
I am a Muslim. But I accept the Daddy freeze challenge. I.m willing to give 50k to some one in dire need. But that person must be verified by lalasticlala. If I don't get by Sunday. I will take it to an orphanage.

229 Likes 24 Shares

Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by ElPadrino33: 10:17am On Dec 14, 2017
Now, Davido should challenge Wizkid, let's see if he'll accept

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by lonelydora: 10:17am On Dec 14, 2017
Whoever has money should spend it however he likes. You don't want to tithe, no problem...but don't try to discourage others who believe in the principles of tithing.

Most people kicking against tithing don't even tithe.

Kenneth Copeland, Joel Osteen, Bill Winston, etc preaches tithing and own Private Jets. You guys should stop making it a Nigeria thing.

For me i will tithe till eternity....let my pastor use it however he likes, it's not Freeze business.

Edited: For those quoting me... i challenge anyone who claims to pay tithe and is against tithing to post his tithe records either by Bank SOA or tithe card (for churches who use it)

77 Likes 9 Shares

Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by Abfinest007(m): 10:17am On Dec 14, 2017
ur point is noted .davido wil get back to you
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by hollamanng(m): 10:17am On Dec 14, 2017
K

1 Like

Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by puregrace(m): 10:18am On Dec 14, 2017
GOOD ONE
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 14, 2017
k
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 14, 2017
Seun oya help me out of poverty.
I will be very useful to your outfit

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by Jaynom(m): 10:19am On Dec 14, 2017
I applaud this movement. While you give to your various "Men of God" please do not neglect the widows, orphans & the needy in your church

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by tstx(m): 10:19am On Dec 14, 2017
If all wealthy people (including our irretrievably rich pastors) in Nigeria should accept this challenge, Poverty will be eradicated from Nigeria before 2020..

Nigeria Forecasted To Become The Extreme Poverty Capital Of The World By 2018

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by peter1994(m): 10:19am On Dec 14, 2017
Nigeria is in dire need of a sudden revolution.

Person need to provoke undecided

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by chuks34(m): 10:19am On Dec 14, 2017
Abeg someone should touch my life biko
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by Nairalanddist: 10:20am On Dec 14, 2017
Daddy freeze should be the man of the year. Not Osinbajo

93 Likes 7 Shares

Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by vibrant: 10:20am On Dec 14, 2017
KushyKush:
I challenge Seun to help a nairalander out if poverty.

Watch as him go bone me till thy kingdom come undecided
If no be say seun don Christmas mode, he for place you on Life Ban. Seun no de do all this kin challenge

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by brownsugar23: 10:20am On Dec 14, 2017
cry
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by ayourbamie: 10:20am On Dec 14, 2017
@iam_davido, here's my number. Siro sefin siro tiri siro siro sees siro siro sefin fife.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by RoyalUc(m): 10:21am On Dec 14, 2017
That's good...

2 Likes

Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by kokkubabboni421(m): 10:21am On Dec 14, 2017
Nice one from davido
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by IamIBK: 10:22am On Dec 14, 2017

1 Like

Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by Poorboy: 10:22am On Dec 14, 2017
ok, nairalanders can money enter my account 3114879373 first bank , no need to start typing how condition be...

6 Likes

Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by debossng: 10:22am On Dec 14, 2017
So Daddy Freeze is now collecting Tithes?

Wonders shall never end! Peeps shine ya eyes

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by secpowell: 10:22am On Dec 14, 2017
Na so Daddy Frezze take open him own Scam website, from day one Daddy Frezze start condeming Pastor I know he is up to something. Bewear new MMM in Town run.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by LOC1(m): 10:22am On Dec 14, 2017
nellybadas:
I am a Muslim. But I accept the Daddy freeze challenge. I.m willing to give 50k to some one in dire need. But that person must be verified by lalasticlala. If I don't get by Sunday. I will take it to an orphanage.

Can you be of help to me? I recently gained admission into a federal university. But the fees to be paid is high running into 200k and I need an helping hand.

I'm ready to provide every document you need to verify my claim.

22 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Davido Names Second Daughter Hailey, Few Hours To The Birth Of His Baby / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets With Richard Quest (Photos) / Davido And Olamide Show Off Their Rolls-Royce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.