Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:35 AM

Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) (55886 Views)

61-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Weds For The First Time (Photos) / Beyoncé & Meghan Markle Met Publicly For The First Time (Photos) / Amara Blessing Nwosu Has Remarried For The 3rd Time! (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 14, 2017
biacan:
Direct that question to your mama
well I'm ready to pay you 20,000 naira for a night..
pm me and let me pay for your travelling bills to delta state..
you stay and fork me for three days and get 60,000 naira excluding travelling fee..

Pls be mature about it or just say you are not interested.

4 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by biacan(f): 1:35pm On Dec 14, 2017
Barzinime:
lol... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy you want to beg i should help you?
So that's what you do for a living..... "begging people "
Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by Martin0(m): 1:36pm On Dec 14, 2017
biacan:
Martin waiting be your own abeg allow my market sell cheesy

Hahahahah which market u dey sellgringrin

Nor con go dey tear rubber like them oogrin
Coz me nor understand the kind market wey u wan sell
Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by Barzinime(m): 1:36pm On Dec 14, 2017
Admitting to you cos i dont need to tell you what i have? i dont suffer from inferiority complex neither should i display stuffs that dont add single value to me
biacan:
At least you admitted to being broke that's all that matters
Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by biacan(f): 1:38pm On Dec 14, 2017
DrinkLimca:
well I'm ready to pay you 20,000 naira for a night..
pm me and let me pay for your travelling bills to delta state..
you stay and fork me for three days and get 60,000 naira excluding travelling fee..

Pls be mature about it or just say you are not interested.
Well I never knew your sisters travel all day to meet men for dick.......better stop your sisters from prostituting
Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by biacan(f): 1:39pm On Dec 14, 2017
Martin0:

Hahahahah which market u dey sellgringrin

Nor con go dey tear rubber like them oogrin
Coz me nor understand the kind market wey u wan sell
You say waiting angry

Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 14, 2017
biacan:
Well I never knew your sisters travel all day to meet men for dick.......better stop your sisters from prostituting
Alright do have a nice day..
you can still pm me though..
Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by biacan(f): 1:40pm On Dec 14, 2017
Barzinime:
Admitting to you cos i dont need to tell you what i have? i dont suffer from inferiority complex neither should i display stuffs that dont add single value to me
Broke boy thing he has an option
Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 14, 2017
All this trouble, because the little girl was sent to clean the cars and she took pictures. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by biacan(f): 1:41pm On Dec 14, 2017
DrinkLimca:
Alright do have a nice day.. you can still pm me though..
hahahahah the painment is real

Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 14, 2017
biacan:
hahahahah the painment is real
k
Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by streetzdreamz(m): 1:46pm On Dec 14, 2017
Lols,what a funny thread.....but I for one don't believe any guy out there is broke, except ofcourse the extremely lazy drones, either she is a prostitute or not remains her kettle of fish, I don't see this as a topic worthy of a debate, it's crystal clear if you ain't in a shady deal you can't make such figures in this country, all thanks to the yahoo boys and our useless office holders.......deny this all you want, we both know the truth, making clean lawful figures in this country is a herculean task that takes dedication and patience, not something people in this ladies age bracket stumbles upon overnight.....
Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by Martin0(m): 1:47pm On Dec 14, 2017
biacan
biacan:
You say waiting angry

Na wa for u ooogringrin

Na everyday u jus dey fight me abigrin post=63276747:

You say waiting angry
Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by Martin0(m): 1:47pm On Dec 14, 2017
biacan:
You say waiting angry
biacan:
You say waiting angry

Na wa for u ooogringrin

Na everyday u jus dey fight me abigrin
Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by Barzinime(m): 1:48pm On Dec 14, 2017
Yes let us live with our parents, na we talk say make your parent no get house? and who are the successful ladies? im sure you living in a slum... i dare you to post a picture of your present location with the time & date showing...& lastly poor douchebags like you are the ones that dont have a say even in the midst of friends, talking like you are that bold lol
biacan:
98% of guys here are broke guys living with there parents....those who can't feed on three square meals a day will here spewing trash on successful ladies...... do you know that most of them can't look you in the eye and spew trash on a normal day......? they should just be grateful for nairaland if not........

Don't quote me cause I'm having headache

3 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by FTrebirth(m): 1:49pm On Dec 14, 2017
kushykush, you're notjustok.com cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by Barzinime(m): 1:50pm On Dec 14, 2017
Yes im broke.... Is it your broke? my girlfriend likes it that way & she is not complaining tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
biacan:
Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by Disneylady(f): 1:50pm On Dec 14, 2017
demefa:
I know these gals. Their's, is to sleep with men for money, I have enjoyed some of them walahi
It is well
Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by Barzinime(m): 1:52pm On Dec 14, 2017
You want me to bring up your post begging people for money
biacan:
So that's what you do for a living..... "begging people "
Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by Barzinime(m): 1:58pm On Dec 14, 2017
Its worthless exchanging words with you
cos you dont even have anything to say except "broke boy" guess you have nothing upstair
biacan:

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by Barzinime(m): 1:59pm On Dec 14, 2017
Its worthless exchanging words with you
cos you dont even have anything to say except "broke boy" guess you have nothing up there
biacan:
Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by blacq2009(m): 1:59pm On Dec 14, 2017
Ladies, don't underestimate your pvssies
Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by baddosky1: 2:09pm On Dec 14, 2017
biacan:
Painment is real.......for the fact that your quest for being successful has failed doesn't gives you the right to speak to ladies this way broke boy

Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by Respect55(m): 2:19pm On Dec 14, 2017
Factfinder1:

People like might die pained criticizing everything and yet you don't have anything of your own......why must you use the word (b|CTH)?
Another slay queen spotted. Why are u so bitter?
Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by biacan(f): 2:21pm On Dec 14, 2017
Barzinime:
Yes im broke.... Is it your broke? my girlfriend likes it that way & she is not complaining tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Which girl agree to lower her class to date a broke guy like you
Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by Ayamnezzar: 2:21pm On Dec 14, 2017
How many times will people know that Biacan is a guy
Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by Respect55(m): 2:21pm On Dec 14, 2017
biacan:
Painment is real.......for the fact that your quest for being successful has failed doesn't gives you the right to speak to ladies this way broke boy
And what have u achieved??
Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by MhizzAJ(f): 2:24pm On Dec 14, 2017
demefa:
Oloshooooooo, u that all the boys in the area have destroyed your slacked pussy and falling breast. The other day Jude said your pussy is tasteless now. I can't fvck u look elsewhere.
Who cares

He goat...Who's Jude

You think i have time to exchange words with you online
Byeeee
Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by Barzinime(m): 2:26pm On Dec 14, 2017
the one that has a functioning brain
biacan:
Which girl agree to lower her class to date a broke guy like you
Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by arewaboy01(m): 2:29pm On Dec 14, 2017
biacan:
They've started already
shhh dahfvk up! ur face+ur p***y can't give u those cars so ushud fq*king stop dreaming n go bury ur heads in ur books Ok?
Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by biacan(f): 2:33pm On Dec 14, 2017
arewaboy01:
shhh dahfvk up! ur face+ur p***y can't give u those cars so ushud fq*king stop dreaming n go bury ur heads in ur books Ok?
Wait I'm coming

Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by arewaboy01(m): 2:37pm On Dec 14, 2017
mrphysics:

Nah the bold sentence dey make guys like Airforce1 show off.

As for me, make I come dey go, I never even see money for tire nah to come buy car.
f***ing coward

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

9 Most Shocking Secrets Women Don't Want Men To Know / What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On / See what A Lover Bought For His Girlfriend As Birthday Gift(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.