Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

My Mission Is To Remove APC From Power - Dokpesi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Mission Is To Remove APC From Power - Dokpesi (22035 Views)

Boko Haram Cut Off Maiduguri From Power grid / Policeman Punches Man Trying To Remove APC Flag From Ortom's Jeep (Video) / Benue Youths Stop Ortom From Attending APC Meeting. Remove APC Flag (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mission Is To Remove APC From Power - Dokpesi by Praktikals(m): 1:27pm On Dec 14, 2017
Mission impossible.
Re: My Mission Is To Remove APC From Power - Dokpesi by laffwitmi: 1:27pm On Dec 14, 2017
Oh shorry shorry

Anything Ipod is supporting politically is failure

So sorry baba, APC has come to stay.

Sail baba till 2023

2 Likes

Re: My Mission Is To Remove APC From Power - Dokpesi by kay29000(m): 1:28pm On Dec 14, 2017
TheAngry1:
That's all? Remove APC, and then...? Shameless and clueless bunch of thieves! Your boss Jonathan nearly milked us dry. We are not getting what we bargained from APC, but we will NEVER again go back to Egypt...Jonathan and his cohorts are Egyptians God rescued us from.

God bless you for this unbiased comment.

2 Likes

Re: My Mission Is To Remove APC From Power - Dokpesi by Toniapsalm121(f): 1:28pm On Dec 14, 2017
Pdp is PAC and apc is Pdp. All are same criminals
Re: My Mission Is To Remove APC From Power - Dokpesi by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 14, 2017
pixblog:
2 Ghanaian ladies have tied the knot in Holland.They were pictured sharing a kiss at their wedding.The photos have been trending online. One word for them! As the dusts on the controversial legalization of homosexuality in Ghana seems to have settled, a picture has once again resurrected the topic. Pictures showing yet to be identified Ghanaian lesbians tying the knot has gone viral.read more at
https://free.facebook.com/PIX-1521015771533164

Re: My Mission Is To Remove APC From Power - Dokpesi by ProWalker: 1:29pm On Dec 14, 2017
emmie14:

Very possible sir. Analytically the northern votes shall be divided between two candidates which apc solely enjoyed in the last election. Kano can't give apc 1.9m votes this time. SS SE where not duly recognized in Buhari administration however their maximum support for PDP is expected. SW is unpredictable for now till chief Bola Tinubu decides for them. Okpari!! Looking at these the mission is possible.

Tell me ONE SINGLE politician in the North at the moment that enjoys 1/10th of Buhari occult-like popularity. The whole of North West and half of the North East and North Central are given for Buhari, just like the SE and part of the SS are given for PDP.

The margin of victory that APC will beat PDP with will largely be determine by the choice of the Presidential and VP candidates of PDP.

APC is not performing to Nigerians expectation but bringing back PDP to power so soon is an abomination after all the sufferings the party made Nigerians went through

4 Likes

Re: My Mission Is To Remove APC From Power - Dokpesi by ifeoluwa122: 1:31pm On Dec 14, 2017
On queue now petrol 160 cry
Re: My Mission Is To Remove APC From Power - Dokpesi by debossng: 1:32pm On Dec 14, 2017
Re: My Mission Is To Remove APC From Power - Dokpesi by PHILipu1(m): 1:32pm On Dec 14, 2017
emmie14:

Very possible sir. Analytically the northern votes shall be divided between two candidates which apc solely enjoyed in the last election. Kano can't give apc 1.9m votes this time. SS SE where not duly recognized in Buhari administration however their maximum support for PDP is expected. SW is unpredictable for now till chief Bola Tinubu decides for them. Okpari!! Looking at these the mission is possible.
If you don't know the north,then keep quiet and don't talk.
Even Buhari shadow will defeat Atikuchukwu in the north with 90% votes.

I am a southerner but base in the north,if you know how northerners now hate Atikuchukwu,you wouldn't be here thinking that Atikuchukwu can even win his local government talk more of Adamawa state.
They now call him Atikuchukwu because they now believe he was sponsoring IPOB under ground and his restructuring comments some months ago didn't go down well with them.

Buhari and Atiku match up in the north is like a lion (Buhari) vs ant (Atiku).

Don't even expect all those APC governors that are controlling northern states to fold their hands and Atiku will come and win their states just like that.

You also think SE is in the bag for PDP?
Anambra election should show you what to expect come 2019.

For example,Obiano will never rig Anambra for Peter Obi PDP

3 Likes

Re: My Mission Is To Remove APC From Power - Dokpesi by bomsybomsy(m): 1:32pm On Dec 14, 2017
stephanie11:
@POLITICSNGR

Chairman of the National Reconciliation Committee of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP)and Governor of Bayelsa State, Seriake Dickson, has urged PDP leaders and members to focus on regaining power in 2019.

Mr Fidelis Soriwei, the Special Adviser on Media Relations to Dickson, said the Governor made the call when he led members of Reconciliation Committee on a visit to the Chairman of DAAR Communications, Chief Raymond Dokpesi, in Abuja on Wednesday.

Dickson said that while the past was important as a guide to shape the future, the PDP leaders and members had a responsibility to focus their energy on the challenges ahead.

He said the visit was to interact with Dokpesi and other leaders on ways to move the party forward.

He commended Dokpesi for his maturity and love for the party as shown by the statement he issued accepting the outcome of the convention and restraining his supporters.

“Now the convention has come and gone the way it did.

As party leaders, we know that even though it was a family contest, there was need to reach out to leaders who have played key roles in the party, and whose contributions moving forward would continue to be significant.

“We thought we should interact with you, to share ideas with you, to discuss some of the concerns and issues that have arisen after the convention.

“Primarily, it is not with a view to looking back as much as we would like all of us to focus on the future to see how we can get to our desired destination.

In his reaction, Dokpesi assured Dickson and the members of the committee of his determination to sustain his continuous support for the PDP.

He stressed that he would not withdraw his support from the party as a result of the events of  Saturday 9 December Convention,  which produced Chief Uche Secondus as National Chairman.

He said that his major mission was to oust the ruling All Progressives Congress from power in 2019.

Dokpesi recalled his pre-convention position that the outcome of the convention would be accepted since being Chairman was not a do or die affair.

“I believe that Nigerians will recall that I said that the convention and the election that we are going into was not a matter of life and death.

“I did say that I was conscious of the fact that power comes from God.

” I also said whoever emerges, I will give my unconditional support, to ensure that this party is able to fulfill its mission, to ensure that the challenges that are ahead can be overcome much more easily.

“I had defining moments where I would have on that Saturday made one or two statements that would have totally damaged the convention. But that is not my mission.

“My mission is to ensure that this present APC Government is removed out of office.

“So whatever were the shortcomings, I had already agreed and and I signed documents twice that I would unconditionally support whoever comes out of it.

“So here I am, I am willing, ready, prepared to allow the PDP have its breath. I pray for the PDP, I pray that we get it right,” Dokpesi said.

He assured the committee members of his continuous support to the PDP.

“I will not because of the events of that day withdraw my support from the party.

He commended Dickson for his commitment and sacrifices in ensuring the prevalence of peace within the PDP.

He noted that the committee’s visit was the first of its kind embarked upon by PDP leaders immediately after a national convention.

https://politicsngr.com/2017/12/14/mission-remove-apc-power-dokpesi/
Imagine this well known corrupt politician still in active service.

1 Like

Re: My Mission Is To Remove APC From Power - Dokpesi by sureheaven(m): 1:33pm On Dec 14, 2017
Ur mission is not dead, it's still 100% achieveable. If wike and fayose ended ur already dead hope and u still believe in urself, just decamp to another party or better form ur own political party and let's see how popular and effective u are. Useless thief
Re: My Mission Is To Remove APC From Power - Dokpesi by charles2044: 1:35pm On Dec 14, 2017
You are a soft target! You can't archived that under any circumstances. U just conceded a race of being the chairman of your party easily without trials yet you are here making noise.
Re: My Mission Is To Remove APC From Power - Dokpesi by debossng: 1:36pm On Dec 14, 2017
ProWalker:

Tell me ONE SINGLE politician in the North at the moment that enjoys 1/10th of Buhari occult-like popularity. The whole of North West and half of the North East and North Central are given for Buhari, just like the SE and part of the SS are given for PDP.

The margin of victory that APC will beat PDP with will largely be determine by the choice of the Presidential and VP candidates of PDP.

APC is not performing to Nigerians expectation but bringing back PDP to power so soon is an abomination after all the sufferings the party made Nigerians went through

Which party put Nigerians through sufferings APC or PDP?

How much was fuel price under PDP, how much was FX rate, how much was a bag of rice, how much was rubber of Garri under PDP and how much are those things now?
Re: My Mission Is To Remove APC From Power - Dokpesi by Drbarmes(m): 1:39pm On Dec 14, 2017
his mission is to remove apc from power same way apc removed them from power and that's the end. they are not about making life better for the electorates. its all about power scramble. Nigerians, we're in trouble
Re: My Mission Is To Remove APC From Power - Dokpesi by KaptainAfrika: 1:41pm On Dec 14, 2017
This from the owner of a RADIO and TV STATION, RAYPOWER and AIT. So whenever you listen to any commentary from these two, know that their owner is a PDP person and take everything with a pinch of salt.

1 Like

Re: My Mission Is To Remove APC From Power - Dokpesi by kernel505: 1:43pm On Dec 14, 2017
agbangam:
Dokpesi Thief, big thief dat collected #2.2billion from GEJ and his ATM Dansuki. No wonder his political platform program on Ray Power has always been Anti-PMB. All they do at dat useless AIT and dat program runs from 9:15am - 9:45am is to attack and condemn APC lead govt.
Checkout Mommoh and Channels TV. Well Articulate TV station

Hahahahah... You sound anguished, state just five projects done by your beloved APC and you win my support immediately.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Mission Is To Remove APC From Power - Dokpesi by Redhot111(m): 1:43pm On Dec 14, 2017
Pls don't tell me ur only aim is Jst to dislodge dis Mumu Buhari ooo. Ur party must come up with good manifestos. Dat was hw APC came with the sole intention of dislodging pdp, now look at where it landed us. I beg ooo
Re: My Mission Is To Remove APC From Power - Dokpesi by ejimugochukwu(m): 1:49pm On Dec 14, 2017
[color=#000099][/color][/b]
stephanie11:
[b]@POLITICSNGR

Chairman of the National Reconciliation Committee of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP)and Governor of Bayelsa State, Seriake Dickson, has urged PDP leaders and members to focus on regaining power in 2019.

Mr Fidelis Soriwei, the Special Adviser on Media Relations to Dickson, said the Governor made the call when he led members of Reconciliation Committee on a visit to the Chairman of DAAR Communications, Chief Raymond Dokpesi, in Abuja on Wednesday.

Dickson said that while the past was important as a guide to shape the future, the PDP leaders and members had a responsibility to focus their energy on the challenges ahead.

He said the visit was to interact with Dokpesi and other leaders on ways to move the party forward.

He commended Dokpesi for his maturity and love for the party as shown by the statement he issued accepting the outcome of the convention and restraining his supporters.

As party leaders, we know that even though it was a family contest, there was need to reach out to leaders who have played key roles in the party, and whose contributions moving forward would continue to be significant.

“We thought we should interact with you, to share ideas with you, to discuss some of the concerns and issues that have arisen after the convention.

“Primarily, it is not with a view to looking back as much as we would like all of us to focus on the future to see how we can get to our desired destination.

In his reaction, Dokpesi assured Dickson and the members of the committee of his determination to sustain his continuous support for the PDP.

He stressed that he would not withdraw his support from the party as a result of the events of  Saturday 9 December Convention,  which produced Chief Uche Secondus as National Chairman.

He said that his major mission was to oust the ruling All Progressives Congress from power in 2019.

Dokpesi recalled his pre-convention position that the outcome of the convention would be accepted since being Chairman was not a do or die affair.

“I believe that Nigerians will recall that I said that the convention and the election that we are going into was not a matter of life and death.

” I also said whoever emerges, I will give my unconditional support, to ensure that this party is able to fulfill its mission, to ensure that the challenges that are ahead can be overcome much more easily.

“I had defining moments where I would have on that Saturday made one or two statements that would have totally damaged the convention. But that is not my mission.

“My mission is to ensure that this present APC Government is removed out of office.

“So whatever were the shortcomings, I had already agreed and and I signed documents twice that I would unconditionally support whoever comes out of it.

“So here I am, I am willing, ready, prepared to allow the PDP have its breath. I pray for the PDP, I pray that we get it right,” Dokpesi said.

“I will not because of the events of that day withdraw my support from the party.

He commended Dickson for his commitment and sacrifices in ensuring the prevalence of peace within the PDP.

He noted that the committee’s visit was the first of its kind embarked upon by PDP leaders immediately after a national convention.

stephanie11:
@POLITICSNGR

[quote author=stephanie11 post=63266356]@POLITICSNGR

Mr Fidelis Soriwei, the Special Adviser on Media Relations to Dickson, said the Governor made the call when he led members of Re

“My mission is to ensure that this present APC Government is removed out of of
Re: My Mission Is To Remove APC From Power - Dokpesi by Swaggzkid: 1:49pm On Dec 14, 2017
biacan:
2019 is going to be a tough one cause apc can't let go but at the end they will be flushed out from aso rock......... pdp can only achieve these mission with the help of biacan "THE GENERAL QUEEN" so I'm still waiting for them
Stop all these sarcasm, its time you start retracting your spurious comments. Its shows how shallow minded you are sometimes.
Re: My Mission Is To Remove APC From Power - Dokpesi by moshould(m): 1:52pm On Dec 14, 2017
To that pdp will return to power and the present apc will now join apc abi Rotation of same bastards.... Our yes don clear... OZUOH

1 Like

Re: My Mission Is To Remove APC From Power - Dokpesi by phemmie06(m): 1:53pm On Dec 14, 2017
Who is taking Dokpesi serious, a man who failed to manage Dáar communications but rather chose his family members as directors instead of giving dividend to his shareholders want to be at the center of the affair of a one time largest party in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: My Mission Is To Remove APC From Power - Dokpesi by bareal(m): 2:01pm On Dec 14, 2017
You are not even thinking about the masses. If that's your mission then you have failed.

Ordinary people discuss people while real people discus issues.
Re: My Mission Is To Remove APC From Power - Dokpesi by ProWalker: 2:02pm On Dec 14, 2017
debossng:

Which party put Nigerians through sufferings APC or PDP?

How much was fuel price under PDP, how much was FX rate, how much was a bag of rice, how much was rubber of Garri under PDP and how much are those things now?

How much was the External Reserve when GEJ took over
How much the Excess crude oil account balance when GEJ took over
How much was the average USD/Barrel

GEJ got and average of over USD100/Barrel in his tenure, the highest this govt have recorded on average is USD48/barrel

There is Asset / Liability in accounting, you don't take a debit side and ignore the credit side, that is hypocrisy in layman term

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mission Is To Remove APC From Power - Dokpesi by Chukazu: 2:09pm On Dec 14, 2017
You couldn't even remove APC from your local government and state in EDO undecided

At least pay AIT staff first

Featherweight politician!

2 Likes

Re: My Mission Is To Remove APC From Power - Dokpesi by lost24: 2:17pm On Dec 14, 2017
Dat was ur dream but is it inpossible for now

After insulting d south west dat av double population Dan south south N u fool till want behide n bribe delegates to vote 4 gov.wike candidate.

U guys r on ur own ooo

I will rather Dan join APGA Dan PDP

1 Like

Re: My Mission Is To Remove APC From Power - Dokpesi by chibuthanks: 2:20pm On Dec 14, 2017
[quote author=adem30 post=63270149]

And who tell you Rivers state will give PDP 1.4m votes this time? All those manipulations you did during last election that got you 10m votes can never happen again. Just imagine Anambra state that can not get 500,000 votes both in 2013 and 2017 gubernatorial election were able to deliver 700,000 votes to Jonathan through their fraudulent rigging. You should know tthere won't be room for such rubbish [/d so called anambra guber where d masses did not turn or on what bases are u counting watch and we d delta north aka anioma are ready 4 u guy it will shock u when d time comes]

1 Like

Re: My Mission Is To Remove APC From Power - Dokpesi by Ahmedhussain3463: 2:21pm On Dec 14, 2017
biacan:
2019 is going to be a tough one cause apc can't let go but at the end they will be flushed out from aso rock......... pdp can only achieve these mission with the help of biacan "THE GENERAL QUEEN" so I'm still waiting for them
you have gone in ur imagination pls wake up.
Re: My Mission Is To Remove APC From Power - Dokpesi by honey001(m): 2:21pm On Dec 14, 2017
Is he Tinubu
Re: My Mission Is To Remove APC From Power - Dokpesi by hooklover: 2:23pm On Dec 14, 2017
lost24:
Dat was ur dream but is it inpossible for now

After insulting d south west dat av double population Dan south south N u fool till want behide n bribe delegates to vote 4 gov.wike candidate.

U guys r on ur own ooo

Will u get lost u swine.Who SW help tribal and parochial folks. na aboki fit una use and dump....To hell with SW .sabotures we know they. Are APC just to get a figure head vice looking while aboki is sharing NNPC monies with his folks...
Re: My Mission Is To Remove APC From Power - Dokpesi by chibuthanks: 2:24pm On Dec 14, 2017
[quote author=lost24 post=63277636]Dat was ur dream but is it inpossible for now

U guys r on ur own ooo

Where is d double population is it d lagos dat has mainly d population of people frm ss se pls proof ur claim ]

1 Like

Re: My Mission Is To Remove APC From Power - Dokpesi by biacan(f): 2:25pm On Dec 14, 2017
Swaggzkid:
Stop all these sarcasm, its time you start retracting your spurious comments. Its shows how shallow minded you are sometimes.
Are you talking to me.......?

Re: My Mission Is To Remove APC From Power - Dokpesi by hooklover: 2:25pm On Dec 14, 2017
[quote author=chibuthanks post=63277733][/quote]

Really. U must be joking rivers vote for PDP will not be less than 2million...

U think average rivers MaN will thumb print APC .u need to correct ur brain...

U will c votes this time u will tire. Let APC ready their child voters

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

It's Time For Restructuring, Yoruba Nation To Adopt Paradigm Shift - Gani Adams / Boko Haram Governor: Don’t Sweep Mailafia’s Allegations Under The Carpet - ACF / Nigeria’s Debt Hits N31trn – DMO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.