Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,825 members, 7,802,632 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

My Mission Is To Remove APC From Power - Dokpesi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Mission Is To Remove APC From Power - Dokpesi (22034 Views)

Boko Haram Cut Off Maiduguri From Power grid / Policeman Punches Man Trying To Remove APC Flag From Ortom's Jeep (Video) / Benue Youths Stop Ortom From Attending APC Meeting. Remove APC Flag (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mission Is To Remove APC From Power - Dokpesi by earthcrust: 2:29pm On Dec 14, 2017
Don't forget that 80% from APC members are PDP and they only went there to have a brake from efcc
Re: My Mission Is To Remove APC From Power - Dokpesi by adem30: 2:34pm On Dec 14, 2017
[quote author=chibuthanks post=63277733][/quote]

Have checked the election result for 2013 in Anambra?
Do you know that the 2017 result surpass that of 2013?

So which turn out are you still looking for?
Re: My Mission Is To Remove APC From Power - Dokpesi by 4dor: 2:34pm On Dec 14, 2017
emmie14:

Very possible sir. Analytically the northern votes shall be divided between two candidates which apc solely enjoyed in the last election. Kano can't give apc 1.9m votes this time. SS SE where not duly recognized in Buhari administration however their maximum support for PDP is expected. SW is unpredictable for now till chief Bola Tinubu decides for them. Okpari!! Looking at these the mission is possible.

Year after year you NL quasi analysts keep making the same mistake. Check the number of registered voters and the number that voted in past elections. Nigerian Presidential election is not a straight line!
Re: My Mission Is To Remove APC From Power - Dokpesi by Swaggzkid: 2:35pm On Dec 14, 2017
biacan:
Are you talking to me.......?
grin grin i can see that your attitude is greatly shaped by influence and association.
Re: My Mission Is To Remove APC From Power - Dokpesi by biacan(f): 2:38pm On Dec 14, 2017
Swaggzkid:
grin grin i can see that your attitude is greatly shaped by influence and association.
Go back to the slum where you belong
Re: My Mission Is To Remove APC From Power - Dokpesi by chibuthanks: 2:39pm On Dec 14, 2017
[quote author=adem30 post=63278165]

Have checked the election result for 2013 in Anambra?
Do you know that the 2017 result surpass that of 2013?

So which turn out are you still looking for? [in nigeria history of census dors population incrrase or decrease after some years ]
Re: My Mission Is To Remove APC From Power - Dokpesi by senatordave1(m): 2:43pm On Dec 14, 2017
hooklover:

Really. U must be joking rivers vote for PDP will not be less than 2million...

U think average rivers MaN will thumb print APC .u need to correct ur brain...

U will c votes this time u will tire. Let APC ready their child voters
Stop this nonsense.has dokpesi won edo state or his lga or ward for pdp? Most politicians now in pdp are like dokpesi,unable to deliver their constituencies.rivers state and the rest of south east/sout south produced those inflated votes because pdp were in power but now that buhari is on seat,those votes would be insignificant.buhari would adopt obj method of inflating votes from his stronghold while reducing votes from gis opponents stronghold.rivers,delta and akwa ibom will not produce up to a million votes while apc will get above 100k votes in these states.
The entire ss/se would not be allowed to produce more than 5 milliom votes.kano votes would exceed 3 million and the northwest and north east should give 15 million votes.just take a look at the rerun polls in rivers to see small difference between apc and pdp although which shows that if pdp gets one million,apc should have 500,000 not the fraudulent figures of pre 2015.

1 Like

Re: My Mission Is To Remove APC From Power - Dokpesi by jbcul4ril(m): 2:52pm On Dec 14, 2017
To me, IF THEY DON'T HAVE SENSE, OTHER HAVE.

IF APC is not the answer to our Problems, there is no reason going back to the instigators of the problem.

I'm not a politician but I would do everything not to have PDP in Government in Nigeria.

The greatest tragedy that can befall a nation is for her citizens to suffer collective amnesia. I believe PDP believes Nigerians have short memories, if not, Ibori would not have been included in their convention committee and Jonathan would not have been allowed to talk (He ended up indicting himself as usual anyway).

For those who may have forgotten, kindly joggle your memories with the following words on marble and you will agree with me that what happened in Eagle square on saturday was nothing but gathering of rogues.

Happy reading:

1. I acted based on Jonathan's instruction - Dasuki

2. I didn't give order - Jonathan

3. I collected 350M from Dasuki for consultation - Iyorchia Ayu

4. I only collected $30,000 from Dasuki not N100m - Bode George

5. I got N4.6b from Dasuki for spiritual purposes - Bafarawa

6. I got N650M from Dasuki for my Abuja burnt office - Thisday Obaigbena.

7. I got N2.1b from Dasuki for publicity - Dokpesi

8. I got another N100m from Yuguda he didn't tell me from where - Bafarawa.

9. I gave N100m each to Odili, Jim Nwobodo Bode George and others - Yuguda

10. The president asked me to change N10B to foreign currency for PDP delegates - Dasuki

11. My boss asked me to get $11M from the CBN - Dasuki's account officer.

12. I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for Maritime university land. - Nimasa DG.

13. 950m was shared in my house -- Shekarau

With all this looting and many more revealed, some people are still shouting no sign of change yet, they even say it's political persecution.

But I believe, it is the right thing to do.

If you believe too, send this to other people to garner more support for the fight against corruption and looting in our nation. There must be consequences for such crimes otherwise Nigeria will not develop.

WHERE ARE THE #WAILERS?

"Over 20 billion dollars unremitted to the Federation account, and if nothing is done by 2015 upward, Nigeria will know what economic crisis is"

*~ Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi*

"Whoever wins 2015 will NEVER find it easy to govern. Over 30 trillion is mismanaged, unaccounted for or missing under Jonathan."

*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

"Our reserve is depleted and our savings are squandered. Our nation is in trouble."

*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

"For seven months, NNPC did not remit any money into federation account. When I called as a sitting governor and major oil producing state, Deziani Alison Madueke refused to pick my calls."

*~ Godswill Akpabio*

"I told them to save ahead of eventualities but Jonathan had no political will to do so and this is the reason why we are in crisis, because we squandered our boom."

*~ Okonjo Iweala*

"Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi urged us to save but we state Governors refused to save for the unseen future during the tenure of Goodluck Jonathan, despite warning from economic experts."

*~ Peter Obi*

"Jonathan is a blessed ATM machine that doesn't have secret pin number"

*~ Bala Mohammed*

* Tompolo was paid 13Billion.!

* Ex-CDS,Alex Badeh dug a pit toilet to hide $32m.

* Patience Jonathan is claiming $31m, she has sued the Nigerian state.

* Femi Fani-Kayode took 740M.

* Dasuki used trucks to load over $35B from the CBN.

* Olisa Metuh took 400M.

* Aziboala, GEJ's cousin took 6B naira.

* Nenadi Usman took 3.5B naira.

* Fayose took 3B naira.

* Obanikoro took 4Billion naira.

* Olu Falae took 100M naira.

* Tony Anenih - 400M naira.

* Oritsejafor - $35M

* Former Air Chief Amosu - 2Billion naira.

* Lucky Igbinedion-16B naira.

*Bode-George and Dabo -100B naira

* Jolly Nyame-2.4B naira.

* Joshua Dariye-700M naira.

*Nyesom Wike stole #4b.

* Diezzani with $20 billion missing oil money?

15 billon dollars missing from arms fund, 10 billion naria, converted to dollars and given as gift to delegates of PDP Nation convention, Bafarawa collected 3 billion for spiritual purposes , 12. 7 billon naria for deceased NEPA staff grew wings and disappeared, 20 billion dollars missing from NNPC accounts, 23 billon naira as bribe to INEC staffs to rig the general election. The list is endless. They only left what they can't carry or unable to lay their hands on. The list continues.....

Recession didn't just happen, people looted Nigeria into RECESSION happening

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mission Is To Remove APC From Power - Dokpesi by maisauki: 2:53pm On Dec 14, 2017
Op, you supposed to change the topic to "My mission WAS to..."
Re: My Mission Is To Remove APC From Power - Dokpesi by senatordave1(m): 2:54pm On Dec 14, 2017
emmie14:

Very possible sir. Analytically the northern votes shall be divided between two candidates which apc solely enjoyed in the last election. Kano can't give apc 1.9m votes this time. SS SE where not duly recognized in Buhari administration however their maximum support for PDP is expected. SW is unpredictable for now till chief Bola Tinubu decides for them. Okpari!! Looking at these the mission is possible.

Who would stop kano from giving buhari more votes? In 2003,obj had 1.3 million votes in ogun out of 1.3 million registered voters,2 million in rivers out of 2.4 million and in kaduna had up to 1 million.in other areas in thr north he lost,he had up to 200,000 votes in each state.so why cant buhari have 4 million in kano,2 million each in kaduna,katsina,bauchi and 1 million in the remaining states in the north while stopping pdp from having more than 100,000 in each state? Also,why cant he have at least 100000 votes in each southern state he loses while stopping pdp from having more than a million?
Atiku can only win benue,kwara,plateau,taraba,adamawa marginally.
Re: My Mission Is To Remove APC From Power - Dokpesi by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 14, 2017
Nigeria don suffer embarassed
So the mission you are coming with is just to oust a government full of vision. Oga go and sit down in one corner jare

Re: My Mission Is To Remove APC From Power - Dokpesi by Swaggzkid: 3:00pm On Dec 14, 2017
biacan:
Go back to the slum where you belong
Yea grin that's why i can't retire, only refire to achieve my set goals. We all live under the same sky, but we don't have the same horizon.

Go get a goal probably a life. Coz ain't seeing you as someone with one. Cheersgrin
Re: My Mission Is To Remove APC From Power - Dokpesi by rajiraymond(m): 3:12pm On Dec 14, 2017
That's an abominable mission and hereby aborted.
Re: My Mission Is To Remove APC From Power - Dokpesi by NEIGHBOUR(m): 3:21pm On Dec 14, 2017
Dokpesi that couldn't muster votes in his own party wants to remove another party from power. Continue licking your present injury first inflicted on u last Saturday.
Re: My Mission Is To Remove APC From Power - Dokpesi by edupedia: 3:42pm On Dec 14, 2017
agbangam:
Dokpesi Thief, big thief dat collected #2.2billion from GEJ and his ATM Dansuki. No wonder his political platform program on Ray Power has always been Anti-PMB. All they do at dat useless AIT and dat program runs from 9:15am - 9:45am is to attack and condemn APC lead govt.
Checkout Mommoh and Channels TV. Well Articulate TV station

...in China, after admitting he collected N2.2b, he would have been shot by now......so he should first return the money before setting up his MUMU goal of removing Buhari...
Re: My Mission Is To Remove APC From Power - Dokpesi by abeyjames: 3:46pm On Dec 14, 2017
Mission Impossible Sir. Thank you @Dokpesi Raymond.
grin grin grin
Re: My Mission Is To Remove APC From Power - Dokpesi by lost24: 3:46pm On Dec 14, 2017
hooklover:

Will u get lost u swine.Who SW help tribal and parochial folks. na aboki fit una use and dump....To hell with SW .sabotures we know they. Are APC just to get a figure head vice looking while aboki is sharing NNPC monies with his folks...

It will shock u again. But south west as alway show who we r.
Our politics is last minutes game. PDP should go n rest.
Re: My Mission Is To Remove APC From Power - Dokpesi by ozimec(m): 3:54pm On Dec 14, 2017
biacan:
2019 is going to be a tough one cause apc can't let go but at the end they will be flushed out from aso rock......... pdp can only achieve these mission with the help of biacan "THE GENERAL QUEEN" so I'm still waiting for them

Don't worry you will definitely be contacted the General.
Re: My Mission Is To Remove APC From Power - Dokpesi by RoyalUc(m): 3:55pm On Dec 14, 2017
jbcul4ril:

IF APC is not the answer to our Problems, there is no reason going back to the instigators of the problem.

I'm not a politician but I would do everything not to have PDP in Government in Nigeria.

The greatest tragedy that can befall a nation is for her citizens to suffer collective amnesia. I believe PDP believes Nigerians have short memories, if not, Ibori would not have been included in their convention committee and Jonathan would not have been allowed to talk (He ended up indicting himself as usual anyway).

For those who may have forgotten, kindly joggle your memories with the following words on marble and you will agree with me that what happened in Eagle square on saturday was nothing but gathering of rogues.

Happy reading:

10. The president asked me to change N10B to foreign currency for PDP delegates - Dasuki

12. I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for Maritime university land. - Nimasa DG.

With all this looting and many more revealed, some people are still shouting no sign of change yet, they even say it's political persecution.

If you believe too, send this to other people to garner more support for the fight against corruption and looting in our nation. There must be consequences for such crimes otherwise Nigeria will not develop.

WHERE ARE THE #WAILERS?

"Over 20 billion dollars unremitted to the Federation account, and if nothing is done by 2015 upward, Nigeria will know what economic crisis is"

"Whoever wins 2015 will NEVER find it easy to govern. Over 30 trillion is mismanaged, unaccounted for or missing under Jonathan."

*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

"Our reserve is depleted and our savings are squandered. Our nation is in trouble."

*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

"For seven months, NNPC did not remit any money into federation account. When I called as a sitting governor and major oil producing state, Deziani Alison Madueke refused to pick my calls."

*~ Godswill Akpabio*

"I told them to save ahead of eventualities but Jonathan had no political will to do so and this is the reason why we are in crisis, because we squandered our boom."

*~ Okonjo Iweala*

"Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi urged us to save but we state Governors refused to save for the unseen future during the tenure of Goodluck Jonathan, despite warning from economic experts."

*~ Peter Obi*

*~ Bala Mohammed*

* Olisa Metuh took 400M.

* Fayose took 3B naira.

* Oritsejafor - $35M

*Nyesom Wike stole #4b.

15 billon dollars missing from arms fund, 10 billion naria, converted to dollars and given as gift to delegates of PDP Nation convention, Bafarawa collected 3 billion for spiritual purposes , 12. 7 billon naria for deceased NEPA staff grew wings and disappeared, 20 billion dollars missing from NNPC accounts, 23 billon naira as bribe to INEC staffs to rig the general election. The list is endless. They only left what they can't carry or unable to lay their hands on. The list continues.....

Thank you!
Re: My Mission Is To Remove APC From Power - Dokpesi by almarthins(m): 3:58pm On Dec 14, 2017
biacan:
2019 is going to be a tough one cause apc can't let go but at the end they will be flushed out from aso rock......... pdp can only achieve these mission with the help of biacan "THE GENERAL QUEEN" so I'm still waiting for them

Keep dreaming you hear. tongue APC lost south east the last time , they might lose it again. Just remember bianca doesn't own south west and the north. grin
Re: My Mission Is To Remove APC From Power - Dokpesi by almarthins(m): 4:02pm On Dec 14, 2017
emmie14:

The north will go for north. PDP won't win,,they will only try and fail.what can a torn umbrella do in the rain? Make dem go sit down jare!
Re: My Mission Is To Remove APC From Power - Dokpesi by almarthins(m): 4:04pm On Dec 14, 2017
adem30:

And who tell you Rivers state will give PDP 1.4m votes this time? All those manipulations you did during last election that got you 10m votes can never happen again. Just imagine Anambra state that can not get 500,000 votes both in 2013 and 2017 gubernatorial election were able to deliver 700,000 votes to Jonathan through their fraudulent rigging. You should know that there won't be room for such rubbish

U well so? undecided which manipulation? APC lost south east period. So, which manipulation? Oga gwan sit down jare
Re: My Mission Is To Remove APC From Power - Dokpesi by almarthins(m): 4:08pm On Dec 14, 2017
Sijo01:
That's most people's mission too.

U mean Ur mission too minus I. Thunder don fire the umbrella. Corruption is still innate in the nature of PDP. Nothing is fair or just with dem, all na grab and takeaway. They run the spoil system of an era gone by.
Re: My Mission Is To Remove APC From Power - Dokpesi by almarthins(m): 4:11pm On Dec 14, 2017
Criis:
After removal, what next?

The revival of highly corrupt Nigeria will return to share the remaining Nigerians n Nigeria for them selves.
Re: My Mission Is To Remove APC From Power - Dokpesi by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:59pm On Dec 14, 2017
These vividness leaders we have in this country after removing them from power what would you do with it?what is your ideology as a politician if not to eat from the national cake.Nigeria has a long way to go because these polithiefcians(politicians)are not ready and willing to change.
Re: My Mission Is To Remove APC From Power - Dokpesi by Kennydoc(m): 5:01pm On Dec 14, 2017
adem30:

And who tell you Rivers state will give PDP 1.4m votes this time? All those manipulations you did during last election that got you 10m votes can never happen again. Just imagine Anambra state that can not get 500,000 votes both in 2013 and 2017 gubernatorial election were able to deliver 700,000 votes to Jonathan through their fraudulent rigging. You should know that there won't be room for such rubbish

To start with, no South Eastern state gave up to 500k votes to PDP in 2015. There was poor voters turn out in the South East.
Just be sure that the whole Northern votes will be shared nearly equally between PDP and APC. As a matter of fact, North East and North Central will vote massively for PDP cos Buhari has failed to protect them from Boko Haram and rampaging fulani terrorists. Buhari isn't getting any significant votes from them again.
South West votes will still be divided but more for APC anyway.
South East and South South are all for PDP.
APC is going home in 2019 bro.
Re: My Mission Is To Remove APC From Power - Dokpesi by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:06pm On Dec 14, 2017
These visionless leaders we have in this country, after removing them from power what would you do with it?what is your ideology as a politician if not to eat from the national cake.Nigeria has a long way to go because these polithiefcians(politicians)are not ready and willing to change. All they care about is the next election and the elections to follow they don't think of how to make Nigeria a better place.Western leaders are in year 2040.Thinking of how to make their society better.Nigerian politicians are in 2019 thinking of how to Strategise to win elections while the masses are in year 2017 suffering and smiling.
Re: My Mission Is To Remove APC From Power - Dokpesi by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:10pm On Dec 14, 2017
jbcul4ril:

Happy reading:

WHERE ARE THE #WAILERS?

*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

*~ Godswill Akpabio*

*~ Okonjo Iweala*

*~ Peter Obi*

*~ Bala Mohammed*

* Olisa Metuh took 400M.

* Fayose took 3B naira.

* Oritsejafor - $35M

*Nyesom Wike stole #4b.

Re: My Mission Is To Remove APC From Power - Dokpesi by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:12pm On Dec 14, 2017
jbcul4ril:

Happy reading:

WHERE ARE THE #WAILERS?

*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

*~ Godswill Akpabio*

*~ Okonjo Iweala*

*~ Peter Obi*

*~ Bala Mohammed*

* Olisa Metuh took 400M.

* Fayose took 3B naira.

* Oritsejafor - $35M

*Nyesom Wike stole #4b.

I agree.

1 Like

Re: My Mission Is To Remove APC From Power - Dokpesi by adem30: 5:57pm On Dec 14, 2017
Kennydoc:

To start with, no South Eastern state gave up to 500k votes to PDP in 2015. There was poor voters turn out in the South East.
Just be sure that the whole Northern votes will be shared nearly equally between PDP and APC. As a matter of fact, North East and North Central will vote massively for PDP cos Buhari has failed to protect them from Boko Haram and rampaging fulani terrorists. Buhari isn't getting any significant votes from them again.
South West votes will still be divided but more for APC anyway.
South East and South South are all for PDP.
APC is going home in 2019 bro.

You guys will just come online to type rubbish without doing a simple research, Yet you will calling someone dullard, forming one rubbish mafia to your gullible. Below is the result of Presidential election 2015 in Anambra

#Anambra VALID VOTES: 688,584

VOTES CAST:703,409 REJECTED VOTES:14,825

#Anambra
AA:547
AD:475
ACPN:1259
ADC:534
APA:2303
APC:17,926
CPP:1279
HOPE:357
KOWA:311
NCP:887
PDP:660,762
PPN:537
UDP:286
UPP:1121

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/2015-presidential-elections-result-anambra/

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/2015-presidential-elections-result-anambra/
Re: My Mission Is To Remove APC From Power - Dokpesi by emmangrace: 5:57pm On Dec 14, 2017
adem30:

I Pray they go back early.
The new pdp in apc were not part of the victory, they only joined after. Let them leave, they have caused enough problem in the party.

1 Like

Re: My Mission Is To Remove APC From Power - Dokpesi by adem30: 6:09pm On Dec 14, 2017
emmangrace:

The new pdp in apc were not part of the victory, they only joined after. Let them leave, they have caused enough problem in the party.

Abi na. They only join to safe their carrier

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Our Candidates’ List For INEC Is Ready – APC / There Is A Plot To Replace Secondus With Bode George - South West PDP Chairmen / Boko Haram Governor: Don’t Sweep Mailafia’s Allegations Under The Carpet - ACF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.