Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

Can I Still Make A First Class Having A CGPA Of 4.15 After 200level? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can I Still Make A First Class Having A CGPA Of 4.15 After 200level? (1481 Views)

3 University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Students Graduate With Perfect CGPA Of 7.0 / I Feel Depressed With A CGPA Of 4.2+ / Meet Jane Onyinyechi Ogwo, FUTO Best Graduating Student With CGPA Of 4.9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Still Make A First Class Having A CGPA Of 4.15 After 200level? by macnino399: 8:10am On Dec 14, 2017
Good day everyone.
Please I'm schooling in one of the most prestigious school in the south eastern part of Nigeria... Our results have just been released which was. 4.36, this made my CGPA increased to 4.15... I'm running a 5 year program and I don't know if it's still possible for me to make a First Class....
Please, your advice is needed and also those that made it please tell me how your study table looks like so that I could adjust mine...

Please admin I'd be grateful if this topic is moved to the front page... Thank you...

Fast forward 2022
I didn't make First Class. Ended with 4.47 CGPA

3 Likes

Re: Can I Still Make A First Class Having A CGPA Of 4.15 After 200level? by duduade: 8:12am On Dec 14, 2017
Yes now...

If you determined...

You will finish...

It's all good start...
Re: Can I Still Make A First Class Having A CGPA Of 4.15 After 200level? by haywayboi(m): 8:22am On Dec 14, 2017
of yes bro.... not just first class of 4.5 sef.....but something strong n close to 5.0 if u keep d ball rolling and u keep stepping up on the acceleration...
prayers will also make it happen...
give us the testimony Wen u finally made it o...
wish to hear/see the update soon. 3 years time...
strive hard n smart dude....
Re: Can I Still Make A First Class Having A CGPA Of 4.15 After 200level? by AntiWailer: 8:23am On Dec 14, 2017
Yes you can.
Re: Can I Still Make A First Class Having A CGPA Of 4.15 After 200level? by Fribery: 9:19am On Dec 14, 2017
please go to school and learn your trade. First class should not be the reason why you are going to school. else you wont even make a good grade... go to school because you want to have a sound knowledge of your field of chioce. because you want to come out and solve a problem in your field of chioce... leave first class alone.. it is not a guarantee for a better life and it will never be.. cheers!!!!

1 Like

Re: Can I Still Make A First Class Having A CGPA Of 4.15 After 200level? by macnino399: 12:01pm On Dec 14, 2017
haywayboi:
of yes bro.... not just first class of 4.5 sef.....but something strong n close to 5.0 if u keep d ball rolling and u keep stepping up on the acceleration...
prayers will also make it happen...
give us the testimony Wen u finally made it o...
wish to hear/see the update soon. 3 years time...
strive hard n smart dude....

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Can I Still Make A First Class Having A CGPA Of 4.15 After 200level? by macnino399: 8:19pm On Feb 21, 2022
Update
It's close to 5years I made this post. I couldn't graduate with a first class, had a B in my project ended with 4.47 CGPA.
I'm not really sad though, I'd just focus my energy in honing my skillset (Product design) and hope God makes a way.

To all students, please be diligent in your studies. I didn't make first class at the end but you can. Peace

2 Likes

Re: Can I Still Make A First Class Having A CGPA Of 4.15 After 200level? by CRISPRcas9: 11:46pm On Feb 21, 2022
macnino399:
Update
It's close to 5years I made this post. I couldn't graduate with a first class, had a B in my project ended with 4.47 CGPA.
I'm not really sad though, I'd just focus my energy in honing my skillset (Product design) and hope God makes a way.

To all students, please be diligent in your studies. I didn't make first class at the end but you can. Peace
Good day. Can you give some useful, piece of advice for a person who aspires to graduate with a first class? What were the most important lessons learnt in the process of striving for the goal of making a first?
Re: Can I Still Make A First Class Having A CGPA Of 4.15 After 200level? by macnino399: 6:42am On Feb 22, 2022
CRISPRcas9:
Good day. Can you give some useful, piece of advice for a person who aspires to graduate with a first class? What were the most important lessons learnt in the process of striving for the goal of making a first?
Okay.
1. You shouldn't put pressure in yourself cause you want to secure a first class, just let it flow, Attend lectures, read intensively, surround yourself with like minds and keep away from distractions.
2. Pray fervently and do your best

Truth be told I learnt that some people actually paid their way through to get a first class that's a fact.
Re: Can I Still Make A First Class Having A CGPA Of 4.15 After 200level? by opera1(m): 6:44am On Feb 22, 2022
macnino399:
Update

E yaaa, it's painful but good job to you.
May God reward you bountifully as you go out in Jesus name Amen �.
Re: Can I Still Make A First Class Having A CGPA Of 4.15 After 200level? by macnino399: 10:55am On Feb 22, 2022
opera1:

E yaaa, it's painful but good job to you.
May God reward you bountifully as you go out in Jesus name Amen �.
Amen bro. Thanks
Re: Can I Still Make A First Class Having A CGPA Of 4.15 After 200level? by macnino399: 7:49am On Nov 09, 2022
Lalasticlala
Seun
Re: Can I Still Make A First Class Having A CGPA Of 4.15 After 200level? by LordIsaac(m): 8:24am On Nov 09, 2022
You really tried. It's no mean feat!

1 Like

Re: Can I Still Make A First Class Having A CGPA Of 4.15 After 200level? by kennyjam: 4:16pm On Nov 23, 2022
macnino399:
Good day everyone.
Please I'm schooling in one of the most prestigious school in the south eastern part of Nigeria... Our results have just been released which was. 4.36, this made my CGPA increased to 4.15... I'm running a 5 year program and I don't know if it's still possible for me to make a First Class....
Please, your advice is needed and also those that made it please tell me how your study table looks like so that I could adjust mine...

Please admin I'd be grateful if this topic is moved to the front page... Thank you...

Fast forward 2022
I didn't make First Class. Ended with 4.47 CGPA

You have given it a trial at least: No regret!

God bless your result.
Re: Can I Still Make A First Class Having A CGPA Of 4.15 After 200level? by haywayboi(m): 5:53pm On Nov 23, 2022
whaooo....

u really try bro....

if u will be travelling out for master , it will help alots... is 2.1 but as we do say then, STRONG 2.1

many more success......

1 Like

Re: Can I Still Make A First Class Having A CGPA Of 4.15 After 200level? by HarlequinLekex: 11:16pm On Nov 23, 2022
Hoping for a first class in the next 5 years.
Re: Can I Still Make A First Class Having A CGPA Of 4.15 After 200level? by macnino399: 10:05pm On Jan 30, 2023
kennyjam:

You have given it a trial at least: No regret!

God bless your result.

Thank you very much. Sorry for the late response

1 Like

Re: Can I Still Make A First Class Having A CGPA Of 4.15 After 200level? by macnino399: 10:06pm On Jan 30, 2023
HarlequinLekex:
Hoping for a first class in the next 5 years.
Be determined and study hard, you'd make it

(1) (Reply)

Day 4 JAMB 2018 14th Questions And Answers Available Here Free / Why Are Nigerian Private Universities So Bad! / Jamb Physics, Biology And Chemistry Syllabus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.