Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,981 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

If You Are Not Rich, Don't Send Me A Mail. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Are Not Rich, Don't Send Me A Mail. (1913 Views)

Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor / Guys,if You Re Rich Don't Ever Marry A Lady Who Talks Too Much / If You Are Not Rich Kindly Forget About Having Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Not Rich, Don't Send Me A Mail. by NLbully(m): 1:06pm On Dec 14, 2017
lefulefu:
dey derecheesy.u never see chim chom cheesy
grin na wa for nairaland oo
Re: If You Are Not Rich, Don't Send Me A Mail. by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 14, 2017
Leave OP alone joor, everybody has a right to set conditions, if you're not interested waka pass. OP the koko is you want money abi? Some rich guys would not give you much and some hustling guys may acquire some money which they may be willing to part with, so instead of giving vague conditions just go straight to the point. How much do you want? If its dates/fun you're looking for, around how much would be enough to give you a good time (it still boils down to how much would be enough). What are you offering? Are you open to anything, no matter how freaky? I would've expected you to categorically list the services you're offering and how much they'll cost instead of beating about the bush
Re: If You Are Not Rich, Don't Send Me A Mail. by Amarabae(f): 2:26pm On Dec 14, 2017
Troll alert.
Re: If You Are Not Rich, Don't Send Me A Mail. by MatricNumber(m): 2:31pm On Dec 14, 2017
lefulefu:
na man dey behind dat moniker ooocheesy
na mumu na
Re: If You Are Not Rich, Don't Send Me A Mail. by ucnwafor(m): 4:59pm On Dec 14, 2017
Mariinee:
Haven't you got another phone?
next week ojare
Re: If You Are Not Rich, Don't Send Me A Mail. by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 14, 2017
Don't even send me pms at all, I don't need it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Lady Who Claimed Somebody She Never Knew Paid Her Flight Ticket / I Met My Ex This Christmas And I Was Stupid To Want Him Back / Young Lady Stripped Naked For Stealing Boyfriend's Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.