Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,517 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

APC Go And Conduct Your Own Convention And Leave PDP Alone - By Ayo Adeyemi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Go And Conduct Your Own Convention And Leave PDP Alone - By Ayo Adeyemi (386 Views)

Face-off: Bode George Should Shut Up, Leave PDP – Jimi Agbaje / Ekweremadu To Leave PDP / Kwankwaso Threatens To Leave PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

APC Go And Conduct Your Own Convention And Leave PDP Alone - By Ayo Adeyemi by adeyemiayoblog: 10:19am On Dec 14, 2017
It’s unfortunate that @APCNigeria Convention is on recess since October 2014.

Article 25 (A)(i) of the APC constitution stipulates that the National Convention of the Party shall be held ONCE in two (2) years at a date to be recommended by the NWC.

Last APC convention was Oct. 2014.

It's rather funny APC as a Clueless Party are throwing stones at PDP who has successfully conducted four (4) Conventions in 2 years.

My dear APC, Go and conduct your Convention and leave PDP alone.

1 Like

Re: APC Go And Conduct Your Own Convention And Leave PDP Alone - By Ayo Adeyemi by magoo10(m): 10:52am On Dec 14, 2017
Lols apc party of strange bed fellows.
Following

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Aggrieved Naval Rating Petitioned Nigerian Navy Through His State Gover / My Christmas Gift! / Head Injury Latest: Buhari’s Son Flown To Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.