Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

If You Propose And She Says NO Is The Relationship Over? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Propose And She Says NO Is The Relationship Over? (2053 Views)

Guys, What Would You Do If You Propose To Her In Public & She Embarrasses You? / If A Man Proposes To A Lady And She Says No, Is The Relationship Over? / Guys! Before You Propose To Her In Public, Ask These Questions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Propose And She Says NO Is The Relationship Over? by christopheru(m): 12:38pm On Dec 14, 2017
Hello fellow Nairalanders let's debate on this topic.
If you Propose to your Girl and she says NO will you end that relationship?

To the ladies if you were to be the guy or if the Guy were to be your Brother, what will you advice ?what will be your reaction?
Let's debate

1 Share

Re: If You Propose And She Says NO Is The Relationship Over? by hardebayho(m): 12:41pm On Dec 14, 2017
No ooo... Why would I end it? Because she says no? I would just keep being stupid and waste my precious time with someone who doesn't want to be with me...

Mtcheww

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Propose And She Says NO Is The Relationship Over? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 14, 2017
No, not necessarily. She might just not be ready for an all-time commitment.

1 Like

Re: If You Propose And She Says NO Is The Relationship Over? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 12:43pm On Dec 14, 2017
hardebayho:
No ooo... Why would I end it? Because she says no? I would just keep being stupid and waste my precious time with someone who doesn't want to be with me...

Mtcheww

Gbam!!

you have said it all

2 Likes

Re: If You Propose And She Says NO Is The Relationship Over? by great03(m): 12:48pm On Dec 14, 2017
When one particular ATM writes "temporarily unable to dispense cash" do you normally wait till it is able to dispense cash?

7 Likes

Re: If You Propose And She Says NO Is The Relationship Over? by Sheun001(m): 12:48pm On Dec 14, 2017
Mariinee:

Hmmmm
Well said buh I think the relationship should end there they can keep being friends buh relationship no
Re: If You Propose And She Says NO Is The Relationship Over? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 14, 2017
Sheun001:

Hmmmm
Well said buh I think the relationship should end there they can keep being friends buh relationship no
Why?
Re: If You Propose And She Says NO Is The Relationship Over? by sweetmaami(f): 12:50pm On Dec 14, 2017
if you like being permanent secretary Friendzone association, kontinu

2 Likes

Re: If You Propose And She Says NO Is The Relationship Over? by Airforce1(m): 12:50pm On Dec 14, 2017
great03:
When one particular ATM writes "temporarily unable to dispense cash" do you normally wait till it is able to dispense cash?

No

You move on to the next available one.

5 Likes

Re: If You Propose And She Says NO Is The Relationship Over? by Oyebee91(m): 12:50pm On Dec 14, 2017
No. ..it's just getting started ni
Re: If You Propose And She Says NO Is The Relationship Over? by biacan(f): 12:51pm On Dec 14, 2017
no
Re: If You Propose And She Says NO Is The Relationship Over? by izaray(f): 12:52pm On Dec 14, 2017
great03:
Oga ooh, which question are we answering now Yours or the poster's question shocked no vex abeg grin
Re: If You Propose And She Says NO Is The Relationship Over? by GloriaNinja(f): 12:52pm On Dec 14, 2017
IF IT ENDS LIKE THAT.. THEN THERE IS NO LOVE IN THE RELATIONSHIP IN THE FIRST PLACE.
Re: If You Propose And She Says NO Is The Relationship Over? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 14, 2017
great03:
Yes. Probably if it's a system problem that could be rectified in no time.
Re: If You Propose And She Says NO Is The Relationship Over? by Sheun001(m): 12:55pm On Dec 14, 2017
Mariinee:
Why?

If she rejects the proposal
What's the assurance she'll ever accept
To me it simply means she doesn't love the guy enough to take him as a partner him being more like a backup kind of guy cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Propose And She Says NO Is The Relationship Over? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 14, 2017
Mariinee:
Exactly what I had in mind to say.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Propose And She Says NO Is The Relationship Over? by great03(m): 12:56pm On Dec 14, 2017
izaray:
Oga ooh, which question are we answering now Yours or the poster's question shocked no vex abeg grin

Whatever answer given to this question same goes to that of the op!!! you dig? wink wink wink wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: If You Propose And She Says NO Is The Relationship Over? by Jadoskii(m): 12:56pm On Dec 14, 2017
great03:
wat of if that's the only atm dier nd u Dnt have any chedah on u for transport....
Re: If You Propose And She Says NO Is The Relationship Over? by izaray(f): 12:59pm On Dec 14, 2017
Jadoskii:
wat of if that's the only atm dier nd u Dnt have any chedah on u for transport....
You can still hang around, while hoping for the ATM change of mind set nah grin

1 Like

Re: If You Propose And She Says NO Is The Relationship Over? by great03(m): 1:04pm On Dec 14, 2017
kimbraa:
Yes. Probably if it's a system problem that could be rectified in no time.

To be honest in reality after reading the "temporarily unable to dispense cash" message; how many people would other than exiting immediately got the time to inquire what the cause could be wink wink wink wink wink wink cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: If You Propose And She Says NO Is The Relationship Over? by hardebayho(m): 1:04pm On Dec 14, 2017
kimbraa:
Exactly what I had in mind to say.

Nonsense!! What is the point of being in a relationship that will not result in marriage? Lemme see... For loneliless(ness)? Bull crap.

Or.. Tell me why the guy should still hang around after such an experience...

1 Like

Re: If You Propose And She Says NO Is The Relationship Over? by great03(m): 1:06pm On Dec 14, 2017
Airforce1:

No

You move on to the next available one.

GBAM!!! NO TIME TO CHECK TIME SELF!!!!
Re: If You Propose And She Says NO Is The Relationship Over? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 14, 2017
great03:

To be honest in reality after reading the "temporarily unable to dispense cash" message; how many people would other than exiting immediately got the time to inquire what the cause could be wink wink wink wink wink wink cool cool cool cool cool cool
When you don't have a choice and what you're there for is pressing, it cost nothing to make inquiries before deciding whether to leave or not. I've been in such situations severally and the ATM later dispensed.
Re: If You Propose And She Says NO Is The Relationship Over? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 14, 2017
hardebayho:

Mtcheww

May oil not lakc on your head. Lmao. This is the best comment i've ever read on social media

1 Like

Re: If You Propose And She Says NO Is The Relationship Over? by AntiWailer: 1:09pm On Dec 14, 2017
hardebayho:

Mtcheww

Lol
Re: If You Propose And She Says NO Is The Relationship Over? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 14, 2017
hardebayho:

Nonsense!! What is the point of being in a relationship that will not result in marriage? Lemme see... For loneliless(ness)? Bull crap.

Or.. Tell me why the guy should still hang around after such an experience...
He has a choice to either hang on or take his leave. But the point is, the said lady may not be ready for such a life time commitment as marriage and needs time.
Re: If You Propose And She Says NO Is The Relationship Over? by Jadoskii(m): 1:10pm On Dec 14, 2017
Naturally I'll relegate her to the role of side chick;without her knowledge sha oo ( buh if she az gud reasons for rejecting mon proposal,I'm game ..if not) I'll promote the side chick ( divine favour)....

2 Likes

Re: If You Propose And She Says NO Is The Relationship Over? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 14, 2017
The relationship is over na.

1 Like

Re: If You Propose And She Says NO Is The Relationship Over? by lilmax(m): 1:13pm On Dec 14, 2017
it means the relationship has no direction.. take the next bus

1 Like

Re: If You Propose And She Says NO Is The Relationship Over? by great03(m): 1:18pm On Dec 14, 2017
Jadoskii:

Bro from ur response it is obvious that if conditions were favorable - like u having extra chedah on u and at least more than one ATM available YOU WOULD MOVE ON!!!

Which implies you get the POINT cool cool cool cool cool
Re: If You Propose And She Says NO Is The Relationship Over? by habsydiamond(m): 1:22pm On Dec 14, 2017
She reject finish u still dey ask if the relationship don end....no oo e just dey start .....u better go look for a new girl....
Re: If You Propose And She Says NO Is The Relationship Over? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 14, 2017
Sheun001:

If she rejects the proposal
What's the assurance she'll ever accept
To me it simply means she doesn't love the guy enough to take him as a partner him being more like a backup kind of guy cheesy
It isn't always like that. The very thought of marriage can be terrifying for some people.

Anyways, I think a guy would always know if the lady he is about to ppropose to would say yes.

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Sleep With My Friend, Lady Says As She Turns Down Her Boyfriend's Proposal. / ..... / 10 Signs That Shows That You Are In The Friend Zone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.