Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,111 members, 7,807,354 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

Huawei Honor 9 Lite - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Huawei Honor 9 Lite (1998 Views)

Huawei Honor 9 Lite 3+32 1months Use Bring 40k LAGOS / I Need Money. 1 Months Use Huawei Honor 9 Lite 32gb 3gb #45k / Which Is Better Between Honor 9 Lite And Infinix Hot 6? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Huawei Honor 9 Lite by Alexabeb291: 12:48pm On Dec 14, 2017
Honor made headlines in the last few days, as the Chinese company prepares to update some of its smartphones to Android Oreo. We're now bringing you more information about an unreleased device that's likely to be introduced very soon – the Honor 9 Lite.

The smartphone was recently spotted at TENAA, the Chinese regulatory agency, so at least we know what the Honor 9 Lite looks. First off, it's worth mentioning this is a mid-range Android smartphone that comes with a dual-camera setup and a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor.

Honor 9 Lite sports a 5.65-inch FHD+ display with 18:9 aspect ratio and Also, Honor 9 Lite will be equipped with a Kirin 659 processor. full specs

Re: Huawei Honor 9 Lite by MarkWayne89: 1:48pm On Dec 14, 2017
I bet that Huawei will be a top smartphone manufacturer in the coming years.
Re: Huawei Honor 9 Lite by abdomints: 5:30pm On Dec 14, 2017
MarkWayne89:
I bet that Huawei will be a top smartphone manufacturer in the coming years.

Yes, it looks like. Huawei is launching a wide range of smartphones (with a wide range of prices) to cover many of the customers. Recently, it launched Huawei honor 7x and Huawei honor view 10 after the flagship Mate 10 series.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Free Recharge Card For Any Network / Meet the Tecno Pouvoir 2 that comes with 5000mAh battery and 8 MP selfie cam / INFINIX NOTE 5 For Sale For Cheap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.