Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,745 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

How I Increase My Traffic And You Can Too - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How I Increase My Traffic And You Can Too (429 Views)

I Killed CBN Staff, Wife Because They Didn’t Increase My Salary - Driver / Please How Do I Increase Sales On Social Media? / How Do I Increase My Intelligence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Increase My Traffic And You Can Too by Mrlandi(m): 1:02pm On Dec 14, 2017
how to increase your new blog traffic with fb
Facebook can be a great source to increase your traffic online.Facebook is the biggest social media network ever.it have billion of user daily. so out of this billion user you can get hundred or thousands from Facebook.
but I will also tell you it not easy with Facebook because most Facebook user does not care especially when your niche is tech, and science.
they always get attracted with entertainment, gossip, sport,and a bit of health.
so to make your blog traffic increase especially if you niche is technology, online business, (make money online).and also health and fitness this are great requirements you need.
a page.
an account (with your site name)
join other big site page with thousands and million of like and follower.
PAGE.
page can be the greatest means of acquiring blog traffic because if your page have 500like more than 200people will read you post once you send it to your page and it also give you good comments and popularity as a new blogger.
SOME DIFFICULTIES YOU CAN FIND WITH PAGE.
There are some difficulties you will find in term of having a page. so read this difficulties.
NO ENOUGH PAGE LIKE.

(1)NO ENOUGH PAGES LIKE.
This is the greatest page problems ever because no one fell like liking your page and it angry especially when facebook send you a notification, stating that you have no page like and response this week it angry very angry.
HOW TO GET ENOUGH PAGE LIKE
Page like are very add and difficult most big blog around having thousands of Facebook like took them good years to get it.
but I can help you with this
below how to get good page like.
(1)suggests to friends
(2)apply it on your blog
(3)tell them about your page.
(4)always know what you are doing
�suggests to friends
to suggest to friends is the easiest way though, it give friends quick reaction to like your page.
I suggests to friends give me 20like a day in my fans page (2page).
to suggests to friends get to your page .
in the top after page name and picture you see suggests to friends,click on it and it show you some friends you added select them once the suggested page like will get to the friends you selected and they must surely like your page.
�apply it on your blog.
have you stumbles upon so many blog that show you join us on fb of fb page if you've seen it before that what am saying.
BENEFITS IN APPLY IT IN PAGE.
it help you get good like and increase your audience.
it help you friends on other forum and social media like you page when you also share it on other social media and forum.
it can surely increase your newsletter.
HOW TO APPLY IT ON YOUR BLOG.
I know this will be the question you are asking but I will never leave you stranded I must teach you.
to apply it on your blog is easy ,read the steps below.
(am not using any link so search your self)
take you PC/phone
login to your page and at the home page copy the url to your clipboard.
after that search for. Facebook/badges.com
it show you many option take the page like display.
and select if you like your fan to be show select yes.
put your URL you copy in the box given to post it and click on generate code /code.
see all I mean here..

Thee are illustrative picture so read all here
http://www.yabablog.com/2017/12/increase-your-traffic-on-facebook-and.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

The Apprentice Nigeria - Investing In People / Why Is Rice The King Among All Food? / NSCDC Bursts Ritual Den In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.