Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,077 members, 7,807,223 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

Majid Maddest Supports Daddy Freeze's Tithe Against Poverty Challenge With N900k - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Majid Maddest Supports Daddy Freeze's Tithe Against Poverty Challenge With N900k (50094 Views)

Majid Michel & Wife Virna Meet Yvonne Nelson Baby Girl Ryn Roberts / Majid Michel, His Wife And Yvonne Nelson In Funny Picture / Majid Michel: "I Used To Masturbate, I Felt Guilty & Very Dirty About It" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Majid Maddest Supports Daddy Freeze's Tithe Against Poverty Challenge With N900k by MissCokie(f): 1:04pm On Dec 14, 2017
Breaking News: Another Nigerian celebrity has reacted to Daddy freeze #titheagainstpovertychallenge.

The Billionaire, majidmaddest Stands with @daddyfreeze , vows to gift 3 People with 300k Each.

According to him, and i qoute:

" titheagainstpovertychallenge #TAPCHALLENGE . I ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE. 300K FOR #3 . HAPPY CHRISTMAS FOR THE HOOD . MUCH LOVE FOR THE PEOPLE . #Istandwithfreeze".

This is a good call to all able individuals around the world, let's come together and help the less privileged. So much attention on tithes and offerings, its time to do it for the culture, let's do this for the world.

Please do not criticize the mouthpiece @daddyfreeze , he is a good man, doing what most people cannot do or say in order to avoid criticism.

He shared the news on his IG page.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BcrhfKtDIWE/

Happy Christmas.

cc lalasticlala

47 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Majid Maddest Supports Daddy Freeze's Tithe Against Poverty Challenge With N900k by hatchy(f): 1:33pm On Dec 14, 2017
Like play like play this man is changing things and the way they are done.

The reform in the church of 14th century started like this by Martin Luther and before you say Jack, there was religious revolution in the Roman Catholic Church that gave birth to other denomination.

One day this tithe issue will be resolved and we shall be free from the stronghold of all the GO's and their agents.

45 Likes

Re: Majid Maddest Supports Daddy Freeze's Tithe Against Poverty Challenge With N900k by lalasticlala(m): 4:04pm On Dec 14, 2017
MissCokie:

cc lalasticlala

Link to his Instagram page

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Majid Maddest Supports Daddy Freeze's Tithe Against Poverty Challenge With N900k by Evablizin(f): 4:13pm On Dec 14, 2017
shocked

1 Like

Re: Majid Maddest Supports Daddy Freeze's Tithe Against Poverty Challenge With N900k by Acidosis(m): 4:44pm On Dec 14, 2017
Some are tithing for Patek and Rolex watches in Dubai.

Tithe against hypocrisy

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Majid Maddest Supports Daddy Freeze's Tithe Against Poverty Challenge With N900k by Swaggzkid: 6:49pm On Dec 14, 2017
I see propaganda coming tru.....

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Majid Maddest Supports Daddy Freeze's Tithe Against Poverty Challenge With N900k by doyinisaac(m): 6:51pm On Dec 14, 2017
Swaggzkid:
But at least the propaganda is better than someone using people hard earned money to buy private jet when they still have hungry congregations sweeping the floor of the church everyday to survive....

314 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Majid Maddest Supports Daddy Freeze's Tithe Against Poverty Challenge With N900k by MissCokie(f): 8:23pm On Dec 14, 2017
lalasticlala:

Link to his Instagram page

Done. grin

1 Like

Re: Majid Maddest Supports Daddy Freeze's Tithe Against Poverty Challenge With N900k by MissCokie(f): 8:23pm On Dec 14, 2017
Swaggzkid:

What kind of propaganda please?

10 Likes

Re: Majid Maddest Supports Daddy Freeze's Tithe Against Poverty Challenge With N900k by MissCokie(f): 8:24pm On Dec 14, 2017
doyinisaac:
But at least the propaganda is better than someone using people hard earned money to buy private jet when they still have hungry congregations sweeping the floor of the church everyday to survive....

Exactly my point. Why do Africans take religion too serious?.

158 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Majid Maddest Supports Daddy Freeze's Tithe Against Poverty Challenge With N900k by Ruggedfitness: 10:37pm On Dec 14, 2017
" titheagainstpovertychallenge #TAPCHALLENGE . I ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE. 300K FOR #3 . HAPPY CHRISTMAS FOR THE HOOD . MUCH LOVE FOR THE PEOPLE . #Istandwithfreeze".

Daddy Freeze should understand that Cornelius did this in the Bible, but God still needed him to serve and gain salvation before his soul can be saved

In Other News
South African Prophet Sprays Insecticide On His Church Members In The Name Of Healing (Photos)
http://www.realfitbody.com/2017/12/south-african-prophet-sprays.html

7 Likes

Re: Majid Maddest Supports Daddy Freeze's Tithe Against Poverty Challenge With N900k by Justpassingby2(m): 10:37pm On Dec 14, 2017
Just trying to book space..... Pls wetin dem dey give person wey make FTC. Dis one wey I never sleep by dis time to see if I fit make am... hope e no go be waste of time.... U get sense make e reply...... if u no get sense, den don't reply
Re: Majid Maddest Supports Daddy Freeze's Tithe Against Poverty Challenge With N900k by Narldon: 10:37pm On Dec 14, 2017

#TITHE AGAINST POVERTY CHALLENGE

In support, click LIKE

Against, click SHARE

404 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Majid Maddest Supports Daddy Freeze's Tithe Against Poverty Challenge With N900k by lovelylad: 10:38pm On Dec 14, 2017
Wow

1 Like

Re: Majid Maddest Supports Daddy Freeze's Tithe Against Poverty Challenge With N900k by exlinklodge: 10:38pm On Dec 14, 2017
confirm

woooooooooooooooooooooooooow

1 Like

Re: Majid Maddest Supports Daddy Freeze's Tithe Against Poverty Challenge With N900k by miqos02(m): 10:38pm On Dec 14, 2017
Hgood

1 Like

Re: Majid Maddest Supports Daddy Freeze's Tithe Against Poverty Challenge With N900k by anonimi: 10:38pm On Dec 14, 2017
Acidosis:
Some are tithing for Patek and Rolex watches in Dubai.
Tithe against hypocrisy

Wrong label.
Please learn to use the right label, please.
Cheers.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6249257_pastor_jpeg2e4e8592b29c783dcc87f79282640639

199 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Majid Maddest Supports Daddy Freeze's Tithe Against Poverty Challenge With N900k by bignero: 10:39pm On Dec 14, 2017
ok oo

hope its not eko for show oo
Re: Majid Maddest Supports Daddy Freeze's Tithe Against Poverty Challenge With N900k by emeijeh(m): 10:39pm On Dec 14, 2017
Is that why he is smiling like a ram?

Anyway, Young John the wicked producer is next

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Majid Maddest Supports Daddy Freeze's Tithe Against Poverty Challenge With N900k by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 14, 2017
MissCokie:
Breaking News: Another Nigerian celebrity has reacted to Daddy freeze #titheagainstpovertychallenge.

The Billionaire, majidmaddest Stands with @daddyfreeze , vows to gift 3 People with 300k Each.

According to him, and i qoute:

This is a good call to all able individuals around the world, let's come together and help the less privileged. So much attention on tithes and offerings, its time to do it for the culture, let's do this for the world.

Please do not criticize the mouthpiece @daddyfreeze , he is a good man, doing what most people cannot do or say in order to avoid criticism.

He shared the news on his IG page.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BcrhfKtDIWE/

Happy Christmas.

cc lalasticlala

I have never been in support with dady freeze and don't ever have any reason to, but when God is about to bring a shift, he does it in ways that surpasses our reasoning. Dady freeze's move is going to be a shift that will impact the landscape and greatly influence the use of funds and how things are done. It's just the start, let's hope the church becomes more financially responsible.

96 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Majid Maddest Supports Daddy Freeze's Tithe Against Poverty Challenge With N900k by ultron12345: 10:40pm On Dec 14, 2017
oyedopo, adeboye, Suleiman and co will not be happy about this......they will be green with bitterness

TitheAgainstPoverty: Nigeria's Trillion Dollar Religion Industry Hit Hard As Revenues Drop.

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Majid Maddest Supports Daddy Freeze's Tithe Against Poverty Challenge With N900k by DONADAMS(m): 10:40pm On Dec 14, 2017
who's he?
Re: Majid Maddest Supports Daddy Freeze's Tithe Against Poverty Challenge With N900k by omoikea(m): 10:41pm On Dec 14, 2017
all I need right now is a pretty tall lady, respectful n God fearing lady between the age of 20-25 to help me check if there's light in Ekpoma...Before I travel to that place for Christmas.

57 Likes

Re: Majid Maddest Supports Daddy Freeze's Tithe Against Poverty Challenge With N900k by Kennitrust(m): 10:41pm On Dec 14, 2017
give and it shall be given back to u

1 Like

Re: Majid Maddest Supports Daddy Freeze's Tithe Against Poverty Challenge With N900k by Ranchhoddas: 10:41pm On Dec 14, 2017
Freeze is officially the man of the year.

Na when una go start for Nairaland na?

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Majid Maddest Supports Daddy Freeze's Tithe Against Poverty Challenge With N900k by anonimi: 10:41pm On Dec 14, 2017

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Majid Maddest Supports Daddy Freeze's Tithe Against Poverty Challenge With N900k by SweetJoystick(m): 10:41pm On Dec 14, 2017
Nice, my only issue is the theme. You can't be against tithing as a abolished doctrine and still advocate tithe outside the church. Can be any other challenge but tithe

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Majid Maddest Supports Daddy Freeze's Tithe Against Poverty Challenge With N900k by aftatechbiz(m): 10:42pm On Dec 14, 2017
nice one

For bulk sms for your business, church or organization, visit www.aftasms.com
Re: Majid Maddest Supports Daddy Freeze's Tithe Against Poverty Challenge With N900k by Standardcosting(m): 10:42pm On Dec 14, 2017
K
Re: Majid Maddest Supports Daddy Freeze's Tithe Against Poverty Challenge With N900k by Bevista: 10:42pm On Dec 14, 2017
Matthew 25:40 - ".... Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me."
---
Matthew 25:45 -".... Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me."
---
1 John 4:20 - "Whoever claims to love God yet hates a brother or sister is a liar. For whoever does not love their brother and sister, whom they have seen, cannot love God, whom they have not seen.."

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Majid Maddest Supports Daddy Freeze's Tithe Against Poverty Challenge With N900k by emirateprince: 10:42pm On Dec 14, 2017
I have 100k to give to a young unemployed graduate Pls Lalasticlala I need a random search. I want to help.

#TAP

73 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Banky W And Adesua Etomi's White Wedding Photos In South Africa / Sick Obi Madubogwu On The Verge Of Losing His Leg To Diabetes. PICS / Don-jazzy - A Slave Master? (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.